by hunter of speed Today at 3:37 pm

» Alisson "Blanc" Miller - the lucky white rabbit
by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 133 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 131 Guests :: 3 Bots

killcarrion, ReneeCockyUndercard

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Janabell Ouellet Vs Sarah Gatt-Submission match-

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Janabell Ouellet Vs Sarah Gatt-Submission match- - Page 2 Empty Re: Janabell Ouellet Vs Sarah Gatt-Submission match-

Post by Janabell Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:17 pm

Janabell hops back when Sarah gets loose, she was pretty quick. Yet she still wanted to talk trash.
She was goingto enjoy hurting Janabell? Janabell thought it was the other way around. Janabell laughs
at the girl and says

"Looks like your used to fighting people who im better than, i do too because i have too.
There is no one better than me."

Back to top Go down

Janabell Ouellet Vs Sarah Gatt-Submission match- - Page 2 Empty Re: Janabell Ouellet Vs Sarah Gatt-Submission match-

Post by Darius Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:36 pm

Sarah was really getting tired of listening to this woman babble. Standing back up she cracked the joints in he neck, her green eyes glaring daggers at Janabell. "You know, at first I was just gonna beat you," Sarah admitted. "But now, I'm gonna beat you, and I'm gonna humiliate you in front of all these people." Sarah grinned darkly at her opponant. "That's what the people came to see. They didn't come here to cheer for your fatass."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Janabell Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:11 am

Fom the corner of Janabell's eye she looks at all the fans, they boo her hard. Sarah seems to be the one
they want to win. Sarah seems to have a nack for stealing all of Janabell's lines and doing what she was going to
do.

"You do know i can stop talking and start fighting right now, and if you want to humiliate me,
listen to me, if you want to do that to me you have to kill me, if you don't get it done tonight i may
end up humiliating you and taking your panties as my trophy, so come on and stop talking."

Janabell stands there waiting for Sarah to charge, it seems like she was waiting for Jana to do the
same exact thing. She was mocking Sarah.

Last edited by 873 on Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:11 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:17 am

Sarah raised a quizical eyebrow at Janabell. "So.....I have to kill you to humiliate you?" Sarah asked with a blank expression. She shook her head. "That doesn't make a fucking lick of sense. But one thing's for sure. I'm tired of listening to you talk. Your voice is like nails on a chalkboard." Sarah raised her fists at the ready, winked at Janabell, and then charged at her hea on, looking to deliver a dopkick straight to her chest.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Janabell Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:15 pm

This was a bad move on Sarah's part she was clearly going to jump up and that means drop kick. One little problem
she was fast, Janabell didn't expect it so the kick nailed her in the chest sending her into the turn buckle. Janabell falls on
her rump dazed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:45 pm

Sarah quickly scrambled to her feet after pulling off that drop kick, chuckling at Janabell's stunned state. She waltzed where she lay dazed against the turnbuckle, and then pressed her boot against her throat, strangling her opponant with her foot.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Janabell Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:11 am

Sarah begins to choke Janabell with her boot, the official watches and Janabell tries to pull Sarah's
foot away from her throat, unsucessfuly though. Janabell was not about strength, she made up for that
with Speed and wit, if she was grounded she was in trouble.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:26 am

Sarah grinned sadistically as she throttled her annoying opponant, her boat pressed hard against Janabell''s throat. She would keep this up for quite awhile, jerking and bouning against Janabell's nek, before she would suddenly remove the foot. And then she would slam it HARD into Janabell's face.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Janabell Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:08 am

Janabell hangs in the corner, Sarah continues to choke her. Janbell coughs due to being choked.
It was not good on Janabell's part, she needed to get back on to her feet, easier said then done.
Sarah would then stomp on Jana's face hard, this made her nose bleed. Janabell had sensitive
skin. This was the first time she bled here, she would yell from the shock and grab the ropes
trying to make Sarah go away, still on the ground she held her nose in pain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:16 am

At the sight of first blood Sarah grinned like a maniac. It was like a bull seeing the colour red, and it drove Sarah to make more of it flow. Reaching down, Sarah would grab both of Janabell's legs, and spread them out. She'd then raise her booted foot, and with a dark grin, would stomp Janabell hard in her crotch.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next