by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 126 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 126 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Sister Solar vs. Bunny Bomber - Round Two!

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Sister Solar vs. Bunny Bomber - Round Two! Empty Sister Solar vs. Bunny Bomber - Round Two!

Post by Alexandra Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:05 am

Bunny Bomber headed down to the ring, an angry, pissed look on her face, a microphone in one hand. She slowly climbed the stairs to the ring and slipped in, looking out over the audience for a moment before lifting the mic to her lips.

It was obvious why she was out there.

"Sister Solar," she began. "Sister fucking Solar. That worthless bitch, that...that....that jobber!"

Bunny realized she was starting to get worked up, taking a deep breath to calm herself before continuing.

"As many of you saw, she managed to beat me. Her very first win in this ring."

She looked out over the crowd again. "Well, she just got lucky, that's all!! There's no way a damn jobber like that could beat me!" The model turned her gaze towards the entrance. "So, Sister Solar! I know you're back there listening! Get your damn ass out to this ring, got it? We're gonna have a rematch to prove you can't beat me again!!"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Sister Solar vs. Bunny Bomber - Round Two! Empty Re: Sister Solar vs. Bunny Bomber - Round Two!

Post by Harukasan Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:19 pm

There was silence and at first, Solar did not appear. She could have just gotten the message and was still making her way down, or was she playing with Bunny's head. In any case, this seemed like a golden oppurtunity for Bunny to bitch some more.

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Sister Solar vs. Bunny Bomber - Round Two! Empty Re: Sister Solar vs. Bunny Bomber - Round Two!

Post by Alexandra Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:14 am

Bunny smiled, a knowing look on her face as she raised the mic back to her lips. "You see that? That worthless little whore is too scared to come face me again!"

She paused, throwing a bit of her long hair over her shoulder, then cocking a hand on her hip confidently. "She knows she doesn't belong in this ring. That's smart of her, she knows if she comes out here I'm gonna rip her sorry ass a new one!"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:34 am

At that moment Sister Solar's music played and the young, blonde star finally came out. She seemed a little different this time, as if the lucky victory she ahd enjoyed over Bunny Bomber had instilled in her a new confidence. She gave her opponent a level look and confident smile, raising the mic to her lips.

"I am not scared of you Bunny Bomber. I am not scared anymore. I learned the other night that I can win if I put my mind to it. In some ways I should thank you I suppose."

She paused for some effect and the crowd cheered her a bit. It also gave Bunny a chance to say anything as a retort possibly.

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:48 am

Bunny sneered at her and shook her head slowly from side to side.

"You're not scared of me huh? Well, trust me, 'sister', you're going to be scared after I beat your ass here tonight!"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:07 am

Solar shook her head at Bunny defiantly.

"No Bunny Bomber! You won't find me easy to push around anymore! You want a fight? You got it! And I will give as good as I got!"

She let the mic drop to the floor with a thud and headed down to the ring with purpose. A ref got into the ring between them holding his hands out, trying to establish a little bit of order before the fight began.

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:13 am

Bunny flung her mic to the side as Solar climbed into the ring, about to charge her but then getting stopped by the ref. She sneered her way again, waiting for the bell to ring, and when it did Bunny would lunge in and throw several angry punches right at her opponent.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:22 am

And indeed, it seemed that this time, Solar was prepared. She would block the punches and then retalaiate with her own strikes trying to drive Bunny back.

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:05 am

Bunny was quite caught off guard by Solar's blocks, and so gets smacked hard by Solar's punches, starting to indeed get driven back towards the ropes.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:03 am

That's right, Bunny, I am not going to be afraid of you anymore!

She would attempt to back Bunny up to the set of ropes andwith her strikes, pin her there, and then go for the Irish whip.

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next