Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 132 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 132 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Match Aftermath (For Cirno)

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Match Aftermath (For Cirno) - Page 3 Empty Re: Match Aftermath (For Cirno)

Post by zxn666 Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:37 pm

Megumi looked at Karina with concern. "But why is it that you want to hurt people so badly?" she asked, "I don't really get it." She turned away from Karina, seemingly lost in her own thoughts for a second. "I mean, I know that there are sadistic people, even crazy people," she continued, "I thought you were one of the crazies at first. But its obvious that you aren't. And you can be a nice person if you want to! So why don't you?" She grabbed Karina's hand, holding it tightly, seemingly trying to push her feelings through with that simple touch.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:49 pm

Karina released a sigh, this girl really seemed to have a completely misunderstanding about her already, Karina wasn't nice at all and she was going to speak that out bluntly. " I am not a nice--.. " Karina's eyes widened, she looked up at Megumi in utter shock and soon enough a faint red tint of crimson appeared on both her cheeks, she actually started to stutter now. " P-p-person! " Karina's hand was quite soft and almost limp in Megumi's, this was a unexpected move for Karina.

" Sheesh, am I crashing something? " At the door was Raiye, dressed in the same clothing she wore at the match, she didn't seem to bother changing into a night gown either and Karina immidiatly yanked her hand back and looked away with a soft grumble following.

" ..Off course not. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:09 am

Megumi was fairly surprised at Karina's reaction. She didn't expect the girl to get so flustered from just holding her hand. It wasn't even a tight grip, but a loose and gentle one designed to convey affection. So it was easy for Karina to yank her hand out of Megumi's grip when Raiye barged in.

"Oh hi there Raiye!" Megumi said, "You're not here to make me pay, are you?" Her words were playful, but it was obvious that she was wary. Tomomi shifted closer to Megumi's side. Megumi looked defiant, a smile playing on her lips, blushing only slightly from the fact that she was near naked.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:19 am

Karina decided to sleep through this, starting to carefully lay onto her side and pull the blankets over her head, ignoring Raiye and the others.

" Nah, the only pay I want is infact the money I earned pinning her. " Raiye pointed at Tomomi before she found the nearest free chair to sit on, pressing her back against it and yawned loudly. " Thanks for that hit, sheesh, I'm not supposed to walk around for today but since I had to check up on Serizawa, who's been sobbing from her first loss and I thought I might aswell see how miss grumpy over there is doing, little did I know you two were here too.. Ah well, the more the merrier, specially if you're giving a free show of your body, Megumi.. Or was that for Karina eyes only? "

Raiye smirked, she could see Karina twitching even though Karina's back was facing them. she actually did know how to upset Karina since they were both in the Era of Hell and hung out together.

Last edited by 131 on Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:30 pm; edited 4 times in total

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:41 am

"Ah, ok," Megumi said, "Glad to see that you aren't angry about what I did." She didn't move to cover up, being too tired to even care if Raiye got a look. She wasn't really the exhibitionist type, but she didn't mind people taking a look. Megumi couldn't stifle a yawn. She grabbed the ice pack off her shoulder, setting it aside, before lying down next to Karina on the bed.

"Umm," Tomomi said, "Would you like something to drink Raiye?" She stood up, trying to be polite.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:06 am

Karina wiggled herself further to the other side of the bed when Megumi laid on her bed, she wanted to yell and hit the girl since she didn't want anyone to get this close to her but she wasn't in the position nor having the strength to do much about it, deciding to tolerate Megumi a little longer, she pulled the blankets a little tighter around her body.

Raiye looked over at Tomomi and blinked, she had already noticed the girl's broken arm and shook her head. " Don't think you should be getting drinks, should I get you a drink instead? "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:11 am

Megumi felt Karina wriggling away, taking the entire blanket with her. She knew she could just call for another one, or even go to another bed, but she was tired and she wanted some comfort. After all, she just lost a match and got hurt pretty badly. Normally she would be cuddling with Chigusa, but since she wasn't here for some reason, Karina would have to do. So Megumi suddenly reached around and put her arm around Karina's body, hugging her around the waist and pulling her close, while tugging a little at the blanket.

Tomomi, realizing that Raiye was right, nodded and sat back down. "Yeah, that''d be great," she said, still looking away and not making eye contact.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:17 am

Karina thought she would be left alone for today but when Megumi's arm came around her body, she almost froze up, not holding onto the blankets anymore and allowing the girl to pull it over to her side aswell as Karina along with it, the familiar blush she had when Megumi held her hand was returning but more darker.. Still, she decided to say nothing about it, she needed to rest.

Raiye got back upon her feet, her arm light up to press the hand upon the side of her head ad hold onto it, fixating her eyes. " Hmm.. What do you want? I'm sure they got plenty here. " She did notice Tomomi looking away and started to chuckle. " Relax.. I won't bite.. Unless you want me to. " She joked, this was no longer a match, she didn't hold grudges aslong as she got paid.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:27 am

Megumi snuck underneath the covers, soon finding herself against Karina's body. She didn't know why she was doing this, or even what she was doing. She was nearly out of it. Underneath the covers, Megumi began slowly undoing Karina's short kimono, taking it off to get her naked and even more intimate. Afterwards, she would snuggle up and hug Karina close.

Tomomi's nervousness wasn't just because Raiye seemed dangerous. "Umm... well I guess the truth is, you kinda look scary," Tomomi said. She still didn't meet Raiye's eyes. "A coffee would be good..."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:38 am

Karina's breathing became louder, this was very new to her and unexpected.. Then she felt her kimono starting to be undone, she wanted to protect by wiggling but it only helped Megumi remove it, being only in her panties now, she turned to face Megumi and warn her but instead she was hugged close and snuggled against, Karina's one arm loosely draped around Megumi's body since she had to turn, looking at her quietly.

Raiye started to laugh, softly though since she noticed the two, turning to walk out the room and to the coffee machine while saying. " Well, I'll take that as a compliment since I'm a heel. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next