Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 28 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 24 Guests :: 2 Bots

Harrier, RadiantKarna332, Vcom7418, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Kyoko Akan

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Sonic Boom

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Minerva Larsen
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Vacant
#1 contender
David Blake & Ryo Kamiya

Seeking: Friction Spar Match

Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:40 am by Yori

Looking for a spar for Alexa.

Howdy, I'm new to the forums and figured I should get my, and my characters toes wet with some good old fashion sparring. It can be a one off, or blossom into something else down the road for a friend/rival relationship. Alexa as a character is a fresh face, and an unrefined talent. I don't mind having someone at her skill level to have an event match, or someone superior to her to have a more one sided bout. I'm looking to use this regardless as a way to build …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Gonna be slow the next week or so... just had surgery IRL

Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:33 am by SleeperAgent94

Hey guys, got back from surgery today. Ruptured abdominal wall. In a LOT of pain right now, so posts will be VERY brief the next few days.

Comments: 6

Character updates.

Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:14 pm by Lotuswarrior

Since I'm starting to get a bit busier here, I'm trying to be a bit more professional. With that I'm going to overhaul my characters and update their profiles or release them all together. I'll post any images here of the characters I release, so that you guys/girls can claim them if you want.

Also looking for some characters to interact with outside of matches.

Comments: 0

Sal Myers

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sal Myers

Post by Hawthorne22 on Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:10 pm

Name: Sal Myers
Sex: male
Eyes: brown
Hair: azure
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 162 lbs
Nationality: American

[url=http://www.glowfoto.com/user_imageredirect.php?iid=3523021:jlxgs01i][/url:jlxgs01i]

Favored moves: Strikes, takedowns, submission holds
Finishing move/s:

Appearance: Average height, athletic build. Built like a seasoned fighter though he tends to avoid showing it. Usually fights in a sleeveless undershirt and gym shorts.

[url=http://www.glowfoto.com/user_imageredirect.php?iid=3523075:jlxgs01i][/url:jlxgs01i]

Style: Sal is a street-fighting sort who only recently trained as a kickboxer. He's got talent and energy, but he lacks the training needed to stand up against the real pros. He has some reservations about fighting women, but once he's certain it's a fair fight, he'll go at it eagerly.

While he keeps it a closely guarded secret, in the slightly more sensual affairs, he's inexperienced, to say the least. While he loves the female form just as much as any other straight, college-aged guy, he's always for one reason or another never really got a lot of experience beyond a painfully awkward young hook-up or two. Put him in a hentai match and he'll probably be asking for an instruction manual

Match Preference: Open for anything.

Personality: Often cocky, Sal uses this as a sort of defense mechanism around women. He still doesn't quite know how to handle himself around them, and so is prone to rude outbursts, awkward pauses, or just dumb statements. It's just his luck that in the average bar, his issues can come across as the sort of aloofness that attracts drunk girls to him.

In a fight, he's a lot more comfortable, but can be a lot more hotheaded rather than just nervous.

Past: Sal Myers was the sort of scrapper who got in a lot of fights growing up. Eventually, he joined a few of his friends in trying to focus his energies toward martial arts. Signed up with a dojo to learn kick-boxing.

As a practical joke, his friends got him drunk and had him sign up for Sex Wars, knowing it'd be hilariously awkward for him to have to fight off predatory women and might help him come out of his shell.

He didn't think it was all that funny, of course.

Fun Facts-
-Sal loves American TV. The import costs for DVD seasons to be shipped all the way to Japan is a stretch on his budget.

Hawthorne22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum