by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 1:09 am

Who is online?
In total there are 143 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 141 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Open Story: Panel Interview - Amami Haruka

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Open Story: Panel Interview - Amami Haruka Empty Open Story: Panel Interview - Amami Haruka

Post by Yatori Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:19 am

"Here we go," Aida Masato told his talent. "Your first panel interview. Good luck."

"Haii. Thank you, Masato-kun."

Amami Haruka shuffled over to the mike. "G-good afternoon, everyone," she shyly greeted the assembly of reporters and fans awaiting her. "I'm Amami Haruka. I'm very happy and honored that you met with me today. I'll be in your care, and I hope that we'll get along."

The budding idol bowed before sitting down, waiting for the questions to arrive.

(OOC: if any of you guys have any questions you'd like to pose, go right ahead. ^_^)

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Open Story: Panel Interview - Amami Haruka Empty Re: Open Story: Panel Interview - Amami Haruka

Post by Kelsea Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:40 pm

A young man stood up..

"Andrew Bennit with the AFW live magazine... You had a relatively slow start in your career here in the AFW, but finally got your first win after facing Silhouette, another girl also struggling here, and completely knocking out compromising sleeper hold. How did you feel after the match? And what were your thoughts towards Silhouette?"

Spotlight
characters:
Open Story: Panel Interview - Amami Haruka ELZuoMvOpen Story: Panel Interview - Amami Haruka OG5hnuaOpen Story: Panel Interview - Amami Haruka Cg3CzYmOpen Story: Panel Interview - Amami Haruka 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Open Story: Panel Interview - Amami Haruka Empty Re: Open Story: Panel Interview - Amami Haruka

Post by Yatori Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:48 am

Haruka blushed at the mention of that match. She thought her latest match, a loss to Cerbera with a really weird ending, would come up first.

"Uh," she began, "Well, I was really happy that I finally won... but it was also really embarrassing how I won. I'd rather lose cleanly than win again like that...

"As for Silhouette-san... I feel bad for her because I embarrassed her, even if she was pretty scary during the match. I hope she wasn't seriously hurt..."

"Next question," the rather red Masato, who also remembered that match a bit too well, called out.

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:03 am

The same guy remained standing, persistantly keeping to the subject despite Haruka's blushes

"Did you realize while you were pressed up behind her in the sleeper hold that her panties were being shown off? And that she was wet? .. Also I have heard rumors that Silhouette hasn't been herself since the match... Some rumors even speak of Cassandra Sellers casting her aside from her services in favor for a new girl that hasn't been revealed at this time..."

Spotlight
characters:
Open Story: Panel Interview - Amami Haruka ELZuoMvOpen Story: Panel Interview - Amami Haruka OG5hnuaOpen Story: Panel Interview - Amami Haruka Cg3CzYmOpen Story: Panel Interview - Amami Haruka 398g342

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:29 pm

Haruka gaped as bombshell after bombshell hit her. "Eh? Reh! She was? No way... I mean... ah... I didn't know that!" she finally exclaimed, her face glowing a bright red.

"That's enough!" Masato sharply told Bennit. He didn't care about the media backlash. His ward came first before her career- or his own.

"Masato-kun! Did you know?"

"No!"

Haruka turned to the reporter with a pleading expression on her face. "Please tell me what happened to Silhouette-san!"

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:20 pm

Andrew brought his fingers to his circular glasses, lifting them slightly so that the light glinted off of them.

"Well.. All anyone knows at this point is just rumors... Some say you really got to her... sexually..." He coughed into his hand then looked through some papers he was holding

"But as for what has happened to Silhouette.. I'm afraid I don't know at this point.. Only that there is some kind of turmoil there in the Seller's administration.." He then raised his eyebrow coyly "Why..? Do you have some kind of interested in her?" He said in a tone of voice to make it obvious he wasn't talking about normal interest.

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:29 am

A swift infusion of embarrassment instantly chased away Haruka's paleness. "I... I did? But I... I... I didn't mean to, I mean I don't want to-"

Her face flamed anew at Andrew's suggestion. "Eh? N-No! I'm just worried for her, that's all! That makes me sort of responsible for her!"

"I'm sorry, but that will be enough from you, Sir!" Masato, who had managed to calm himself, interrupted.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:53 pm

Another report stood,

"There's been talk about Lil Luci Lollipop challenging you or perhaps thinking about challenging you to a kawaii title match... Can you tell us if there is any truth behind it and what your thoughts are on the subject?"

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:55 pm

Haruka stared at the new entree's news. "Nani? She did?" She stared at Masato. "Is that true?"

Her manager smiled.

The sudden glow that filled Haruka's face. "Masato-kun!" She flew from the podium to wrap herself around Masato. "Arigatou!"

"Ah! H-Haruka..."

She seemed to realize it around that time as well. Haruka hopped away from Masato. "G-gomenasai!" she yelped.

"It's okay..." Masato grinned sheepishly. He led Haruka back to the podium. He said into the mike, "It's true. I've been contacted by Luci's manager. He has informed me of his talent's interest in a title match with Haruka. I planned to reveal it today, but I guess it leaked out."

He smiled at Haruka. "Well, Haruka? Want a shot at the Kawaii Championship"

"Haii! I accept! Luci-san," Haruka vibrantly declared, "I'll see you!"

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:17 pm

"Before you go!" the reporter piped up, still wanting to ask more question "What are your thoughts on your opponent to be? Lil Luci Lollipop, the first kawaii champion has taken on big names like Dixie Clemets and won... At the same time I believe her style is similar to your own, with similar finishing moves.."

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next