Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Chizuru Vs Iktomi

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Chizuru Vs Iktomi Empty Chizuru Vs Iktomi

Post by Clyton Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:07 pm

Standard Match: Victory Via Pin, Submission or K.O

"Hakuyoku no Seiyaku ~Pure Engagement~" started playing on the speakers and that signaled one of the newest members of AFW, and a well-known one as well. A former Wrestle Angels wrestler, Chizuru appeared running onto the ramp, all energetic as she bounced on the spot and waved high to the huge crowd with a very happy expression on her face as the fans cheered for her. She would then jog down the ramp, giving high fives to the fans at the sidelines, before she would slide under the ropes and into the ring, going on top of one of the four corners and gave them her signature winking pose, a cute one that is, before she would jump back down and skip to her corner, awaiting for her opponent.

Last edited by 553 on Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:26 pm; edited 4 times in total
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Chizuru Vs Iktomi Empty Re: Chizuru Vs Iktomi

Post by Toshokan Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:21 pm

After Chizuru had made her way into the ring, the soft drums of "Ghost Dance" started thumping a steady beat. Then, the second newcomer of the night appeared on the ramp, and the sight surprised many. The girl was almost completely naked; she wore only a loincloth, and a headband with a feather on it. As to make her look even more unusual, her body beared painted lines and symbols all over her skin.

As she walked down the ramp, some people in the audience took a look at their entrance tickets. Wasn't this supposed to be a standard match? They couldn't find the word "topless" written anywhere in it. Most, however, just cheered the newcomer with enthusiasm, taking the chance to look at her beautiful body. She entered the ring, looking around. Though she didn't seem to mind her own nudity, she appeared to be confused.

Toshokan

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:25 pm

Chizuru kept up that happy expression of hers, looking at her opponent as she came towards the ring. She was kind of oblivious, so she couldn't even notice the nudity of Iktomi's. Instead, she would walk up to the Shaman and outstretch her hand for a handshake. "Hi! My name is Chizuru, Chizuru Nagahara. What's your name?" She would ask with a cheery voice.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshokan Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:43 pm

Iktomi noticed Chizuru coming at her. As she was all smiles, Iktomi smiled back as they shook hands. "Hi, I'm Iktomi. Iktomi Hooghan. Nice to meet you." Her face inched closer to Chizuru's. "I'm kind of new here, so I'm a bit nervous," she whispered, "but I'm glad I didn't get someone scary as my opponent." Her bodypaint on her chest could, from afar, be mistaken for a top, but people normally noticed it when up close, so Iktomi thought Chizuru had seen it and had no problem with it.

Toshokan

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:48 pm

"Haha." Chizuru laughed as one of her hand is rubbing the back of her head, just finding it funny about Iktomi's worries. "Everyone is nervous when they are new. But once you get used to the place, then you won't ever have to get nervous once you do something new." Chizuru said, not even noticing about Iktomi's bare upper body. The paint easily hides it from the oblivious girl. "But anyways, let's have a good match here and give it our all!" She said, and once they released hands, the girl would go back to her corner and wait for the bell.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshokan Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:23 pm

"Yeah, that's true," she answered. "Thanks. I feel a bit better now." Iktmi then released Chizuru's hand. "Let's have a good fight!" She waited for Chizuru to get back to her corner, then stepped forward, getting ready. Not familiar with the ambient, she didn't know the match only started after the bell rang, and so she said, "Ready when you are." She waited, getting into a stance.

Toshokan

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:54 pm

Chizuru nodded and also stepped forward, getting into her stance before the bell rang. Immediately, the girl would approach Iktomi and do a lock-up, testing her strength against her own as she pushed.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshokan Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:28 pm

Iktomi accepted the lock-up, wanting to start the fight in equal terms with her opponent. Chizuru had quite the strength, so at first Iktomi concentrated on holding her ground. Once she grew used to Chizuru's strength, she started trying to push her back as well, proving that she also had good muscle power.

Toshokan

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:33 pm

Chizuru pushed hard, seeing that the two are evenly matched in strength, even when Iktomi started to push. However, after a while, the girl would slowly struggle, and realized that in a prolonged lock-up, she would lose the battle. She has to act now, so suddenly Chizuru would duck and release the lock-up while one of her arm went between her opponent's legs, the other getting a grip on Iktomi's shoulder, before she would lift her up upside-down and slam her in a body slam.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshokan Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:47 pm

Iktomi pushed and pushed, facing Chizuru with a determined look. She was getting pumped up by this small strength duel, and had made up her mind on trying to outmuscle Chizuru. However, she didn't expect Chizuru, who had been also pushing for a long time now, to suddenly get out of the lock-up, and was caught out of guard by her move. "Wah!" She was grabbed uncomfortably between her legs, and before she could stop Chizuru she was lifted up and slammed onto the mat.

Toshokan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next