Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 31 users online :: 5 Registered, 0 Hidden and 26 Guests :: 1 Bot

Ayako Sakamoto, Deus001, Harrier, Kelsea, xalex

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Kelly Conway

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders

Kawaii Champion
Tsukasa Kurosawa
#1 contender
Claire St. Clair

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Carmen Rodriguez
#1 contender

Tadao Debut Match

Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:33 am by TheEditor1023

Looking for a debut match for my new character, Tadao Chikamatsu. If you're interested feel free to PM me Smile

Comments: 1

got some new characters

Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:14 am by anime_hentaifighter

Hi everyone,

Made 3 new characters and looking for some matches for both my 3 new characters who are called Yugito Shirone , Regina Ravenwood and while at the same time won't say no to anyone who wish to have a match with any other character i got in my roster.

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

Looking for a tag team debut match

Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:22 pm by xalex

Hey guys i am looking for a debut match for my new tag team:

just hit me with a pm if you are interested

Comments: 0

Carrie Haute

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Carrie Haute

Post by Pteroid on Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:55 pm

Name: Carrie Haute
Sex: Female
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Blonde
Height: 5' 10"
Weight: 156 lbs
Nationality: American
Alignment: Face (W/ Manager -Detailed in past history-)
Entrance music: Yankee Rose - David Lee Roth

Wrestling Information

Strategy: Carrie usually use quick grappling moves (like hip tosses and drop toe holds) and strikes to tire her opponent out, before using high-flying attacks to finish them off.
Style: Luchadora (with a bit of brawling thrown in)
Type: Lucha Libre / Brawler

Preferred Attacks: Moonsaults (Top-Rope and Springboard), planchas and suicide dives, and punches.

Preferred Matches: Standard, Hardcore

Favored moves: Arm drags, top-rope moves, strikes and chops, hurricaranas.

Finishing moves: ICBM - Drags a dazed opponent to the bottom turnbuckle, then she charges from the opposite corner to hit a hesitation dropkick.
Spider German Suplex - A German Suplex off the top turnbuckle, however, Carrie hangs onto the ropes with her legs, leading into...
Carrie Crush - A split-legged moonsault followed by a pin.

(Note: She wears the Top Hat and suit out of the ring, see Wrestling Attire for a description of her in-ring clothes)

Personality: Carrie has a sweet personality both in and out of the ring, and never wants to permenantly injure her opponents. The only time she really shows any form of animosity towards someone is when her manager, Kakeru, does something stupid, be it attempting to help her in her matches, openly oogling her opponents, or unintentionally saying something embarrasing, which usually ends up with him getting smacked over the head.

Past/History: Carrie is a member of prestigious Haute wrestling family (though most put prestigious between quotations), she made her mark in the states as the valet for her brother, Nick. However, Carrie began to yearn for the glory of being an actual competitor in the ring, and took the same route her father, Terry, had taken, and journeyed to Japan, where she immeadiatly undertook the Haute anti-jetlag ritual: A night out on the town! That was how she met Kakeru Riki, a sauve young man who presented himself as the go-to guy for women's wrestling in Japan, which the naive Carrie all too readily believed. One binding contract later, it turned out Kakeru was really just a mere wrestling otaku, desperate to break into the business he loved so dearly (And meet pretty girls, but that's a different story). However, Carrie soon found that she could use this to her advantage, as Kakeru's infatuation with wrestling made him a well of knowledge about Japan's professional wrestling scene, and it was with his help she made it into AFW. Now poised to take the organization by storm, the duo's dream of wrestling greatness is within their grasp (hopefully Kakeru won't screw it up).

Wrestling Attire: In the ring, Carrie wears a blue bikini top embaloned with a star on each cup (I think that's the technical term), with a set of standard red wrestling trunks, kneepads, and shoes. She also ties up her hair in a pony tail.

Fun Facts: What Kakeru looks like.

AFW Information

Record: 0
Wins: 0
Draws: 0

[url=]Carrie Haute[/url:8rpifpx6]
(Stupid center alignment doesn't work! D:)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top