by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 179 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 178 Guests :: 2 Bots

Bare

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Tana vs Ari

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Tana vs Ari - Page 2 Empty Re: Tana vs Ari

Post by anegge Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:49 pm

Now atop the white haired girl, Tana stared her down fiercely. She dug her breasts up across Ari's slowly, slipping her thigh's around the girl to grapevine her as a small spurt of pudding slipped between their legs, and certainly Tana knew the slippery substance would be sneaking it's way into Ari's bottoms as well. "I seem to have the upper hand," she teased abruptly.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Tana vs Ari - Page 2 GXChUKwTana vs Ari - Page 2 1BElGMITana vs Ari - Page 2 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:54 pm

Almost submerged up to her ears in the pudding, Ari looked back up to Tana as she smiled, "It seems you do." she responded as she was locked in the bear hug leg grapevine combo, while her bear hug did little to Tana. Tana may have being the better and stronger sex fighter, but Ari was sure that she was the better Wet and Messy wrestler and she thought of a way to use this pudding to her advantage. Though she felt the cool substance slime their way into her bottoms and remembered the feeling, but did not waver. She tried to plant her feet in an angle where it wouldn't slip against the pudding where she would then push up and use the slippery substance to slip and flip Tana onto her back.

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:16 pm

Tana could feel Ari trying to find purchase on the solid surface at the bottom of the ring, but each time she did Tana simply shifted the grapevine slightly, tightening up and causing the girl's footing to sleep. She smirked slipping her bear hug slightly lower until her finger's slipped around the back of the girl's bottoms. Slowly she gave the other Japanese fighter a wedgie causing pudding to ooze into her sex as her bottoms tightened around the girl's mound firmly. Now the raven haired woman's nipples were getting excited and she could really feel them dragging across the surface of Ari's smooth chest.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Tana vs Ari - Page 2 GXChUKwTana vs Ari - Page 2 1BElGMITana vs Ari - Page 2 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:03 pm

Failing at the transitions, Ari let out a soft scream as she felt her bottom pull up into her sex along with the pudding. Letting go of her bear hug, Ari's hands slid up the body of Tana as she gripped her shoulders and buried her face into the crook of her neck. Feeling Tana starting to rub her breasts against her's Ari tightened her grip on Tana as she could feel her nipples started to get hard as she then whispered into Tana's ear, "It would feel a lot better... if we were topless." she mumbled, speaking out of pleasure and quite irritated of their bikinis getting in between them and would've much rather started this match naked.

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:43 pm

Tana looked patronizingly at Ari moving her hands back up the girl's back. With one slick motion she removed the girl's top exposing her chest to the slick, cold pudding. "Your' move." she informed the girl casually continuing to thrust up into the girl's tightly wedgied crotch.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:14 pm

Feeling the cold pudding wash over her chest, Ari quickly released her bear hug and swiftly removed Tana's top in the same manner as the Dominater did. As their naked breast rub against each other, Ari let out a gasp as she wrapped her arms around Tana to form a normal hug rather than a bear hug. "Th-that's much better." the white haired girl spoke as she started to grind her breasts against Tana's, despite the wedgie she was suffering down below and did nothing to answer it.

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:12 pm

Tana flashed Ari a sultry glance circling the girl aureola's with her own firm nips, biting away at them while she used gravity to put more pressure on the sensitive nubs. With Ari's bottoms sloitted so tight inside her, every twitch of her hips would leave them digging sensual inside the wet and messy wrestler's pudding filled snatch, and her clitoris was penned tightly in by the fabric. Tana spread her legs just so pressing her lips in on either side of her trapped erotic button. With a slow drag of her hips she forced the soft fabric to pull tightly back and forth against the girl's clit. Tana leaned in to her prey's ear licking a glob of whip cream from her ear and hissed, "Your' entire body is mine, slut."

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:53 pm

Ari screamed in pleasure once her clit was seized by Tana's lower lips. She had never experienced this attack and had absolutely no defense against it as she squirmed underneath. Ari was not used to this, she was never sexually dominated like this and couldn't think of a counter attack in her mind state that was over run with pleasure. The only thing that came from Ari mouths was hot short pants as words of dominance were whispered to her as she could only hold on to Tana helplessly.

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:27 pm

Tana's eyes narrowed like an eager predator. Ari wasn't even fighting back now, she would tear this girl apart. Tana began to synchronize her attacks. Her lips tore on the girl's clit reaching the end of their pleasuring drag right as her sharp nipples pressed fully into Ari's nude nips. Tana weighed down hard on the white haired woman's upper body trying to crush her bruised melons under her own proud pair. There was no way Ari would be able to resist her bodies twin cries of agony and pleasure as Tana continued to torture her helpless body. Tana nibbled eagerly on her ear, but left just enough time to add a hissed, "How pathetic."

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:57 pm

Being assaulted by such an attack, Ari was easily pushed to her limits and was drawing near to her first climax, never in her career has she faced such an opponent who could bring this much pleasure at such a rate. Ari then found out the hard way why Tana was called the Dominator and was about to cum, but when she heard Tana whisper that insulting phrase, something lit in Ari. She remembered that she was also a proud sex fighter and that giving in this easy was a foolish mistake and disgraceful thing for her to do. Focusing all of her might into forming a counter attack, Ari did the only thing she could think of and shot her hand down to try and apply a crotch claw. She had hoped that this would be the opening she needed and would ease her clit from the abuse it was taking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next