by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:44 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:26 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 156 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 153 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001, ScyldScefing, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

An awakening in the infirmary

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

An awakening in the infirmary Empty An awakening in the infirmary

Post by Tanosh Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:08 am

It had been a few hours or so since their match. The mud had been cleaned from them, their wounds had been stitched, and their exhaustion had been salved. Jocelyn had fallen back asleep after she had been cleaned up and Yi had been released. Lu Zhou Yi had her face sliced up a bit by Jocelyn at the end of the match. A lot of work was done to clean up the wounds and keep her from scarring. Yi did not leave when she was dismissed. No, instead she sat in the room with Jocelyn, only now getting the chance to see her. Lady Lu Zhou decided to sit upon that hospital bed and watch Lady Lu Jiao. She waited quietly for the woman to awaken on her own.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

An awakening in the infirmary Empty Re: An awakening in the infirmary

Post by Tatyina Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:44 am

Jocelyn had been unusually quiet when she went to the infirmary. Aching in many places and worn out, aside from that, a strange feeling came over her. She kept playing the last few seconds after the fight over in her mind. When she got to the infirmary and was cleaned and tended to, she wasgivinen some medication and layed down, only to fall asleep quyite easily. She woke up about an hour later, still feeling drowsy but forcing herself to wake. She was in hospital scrubs, very uundefitting, but comfortable nonetheless.

But unusual, when she opened her eyes, there was Yi, sitting upon her bed, watching her. She sneered instantly but a faint blush formed on her cheeks. "What did you wait around for? So you could gloat while I'm in no position to do anything about it?" She snapped quickly at Yi in Chinese.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:52 am

She didn't answer for a while, and instead simply stared at Jo. The historian was a bit displeased by the comments, but did her best to keep her face as emotionless as possible. ~No, I had hoped it was a stage performance,~ she replied in Chinese. ~I felt it necessary to clear some things up, and this was the best place for it.~ This language was her first, and she did not pause unnecessarily when she spoke as she did occasionally in English.

~The look I gave you at the beginning was not disgust. You have beautiful features and I was impressed, until your mouth ruined it. The same reasoning is why I covered you up at the end, you had returned to that state of beauty .~

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:34 am

Jocelyn's face turned beet red at Yi's words. She was so flustered, she had even forgetten that Yi had infact snuck a small jab at her in those words.She pulled up the edge of her blanket trying to hide her face, and failing miserably. "_you're just saying that!" She said back. "H-how could someone liek you ever think I was anything but some mongrol. Isn't it obvious that I'm not full Chinese? Shouldn't that be enough for you to be disgusted?!" She panted softly from her long string of Chinese, also not needing to puase inbetween.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:26 pm

~I am fully capable of admiring physical beauty whether the person comes from Africa or Canada~ she said appearing slightly offended by the suggestion. Well, atleast she wasn't being cursed further, ~i didn't correct you in the ring immediatly because being mute in the ring is my thing... I figured the crude words and lust for hatred was your thing...~

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:17 pm

Jocelyn gritted her teeth, stil;l blushing at the thought. "That's dumb..." She said in english. "What kind of 'thing' is being mute..." She then sighed and turned her head. "You're... actually really gorgeous too.." She said in Chinese. "I-I'm a little jealous..." She said the last part in english again.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:42 pm

She shrugged at the suggestion that being a mute in the ring was not a very good 'thing'. In all honesty, it was because she wasn't very good at concentrating on the fight and engaging in a conversation. ~Well, I like it...~ she said as her eyes shifted away a little embarrassed. When Jocelyn suggested that Yi gorgeous and she was jealous, the historian couldn't help but blush a little. Emotions were much more difficult to hide when the mind wasn't set on a goal.

"I'm sorry, about the..." she motioned to Jocelyn's loin, not wanting to stay on the topic of emotions for very long. They were tricky and fickle things that did nothing but muck up well dictated logic.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:40 pm

"Tch." Jocelyn said as the historian motioned to her crotch. "I was doing the same...I would have done worse if I could have. I ddnt just wanttobeat you...i wanted to humiliate you." Jocelyn was now speaking in english. "I meant... Everything I saidin the ring..." She then sighed. "Why... Why couldn't you be those things I thought you were... So I can just keephating you..." She turned her head again. "Damn you..." She grumbled softly.

Jocelyn then pulled her blanket off and slid off the bed. She shakily stood up and walked towards Yi. She lifted up her hands and wrapped them around Yi's throat. She pushed her thumbs in but she did not choke Yi. Instead, her hands faltered and fell downand clutched Yi's arms. She pressed her head against Yi's shoulder, panting. "I hate you.... I hate you so much..." She whimpered softly as she pressed herself into Yi.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:16 pm

Yi was simply not a hateful woman. She stood from the bed as Jocelyn stirred to get up. Her breathing remained steady as the woman got up from the bed, magma eyes focusing dead onto Jo as she crossed the short distance. This is exactly why she was not a hateful woman, hatred clouded the judgment. Hatred caused one to be blind to opportunities. As Jocelyn tried to choke her, she waited... and finally Jocelyn lost her strength.

Yi reached out to hold Jocelyn to keep her from dropping to the ground. Very slowly she guided Jocelyn to sit back on the bed. Again the girl was doing it again, ruining her beauty with her mouth. "If it would make you feel better, I could portray that," she said with an even tone. "But, I'd rather not. I'd rather an ally."

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:22 am

Jocelyn sat back on the bed when she was guided. She listened to Yi's words and clenched her fists, turnign away. "I don't need YOU to patronize me..." She said. "Haven't you done that enough already?' She then looked up at Yi. "Ally?" She said the words softly as if considering it. "Don't joke about something like that...' She snapped. "What do you mean, ally?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next