by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 163 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 163 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Courtney's FIRST Judo Lesson! (for CantMakeMehTap)

3 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Courtney's FIRST Judo Lesson! (for CantMakeMehTap) Empty Courtney's FIRST Judo Lesson! (for CantMakeMehTap)

Post by Whipwreck Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:24 am

[attachment=0:aic827yw]dojo.jpg[/attachment:aic827yw]

"Maya, I'm going to jog around now!" Kasumi said, coming out in her attire/uniform. "In that?" Maya had asked in a rude way. "Yes! If Courtney comes, lead her to my part of the Dojo and tell her that I'll be back right after my jog, unless I find her then don't do anything!" Kasumi would say, running off now.

Kasumi was excited to have her very first student, she loved how excited Courtney was, and how they got along so well. She would be running around on a path, really hoping that she would find Courtney right off of the bat.

Last edited by 885 on Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:04 am; edited 1 time in total

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Courtney's FIRST Judo Lesson! (for CantMakeMehTap) Empty Re: Courtney' FIRST Judo Lesson! (for CantMakeMehTap)

Post by CantMakeMehTap Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:39 am

Courtney smiled as she walked down the street, waking up after a well-earned rest, she didnt have far to go, since she lived at Sex War's, but she deicided not to take her truck, but to walk on such a pretty day. She wore her black DC hat, a black shirt with the words of her favorite band, Linkin Park, written in old english across her chest, and of course her trademark fighting trunks. She was barefoot as she walked down the street, hell, that's the wat she liked it. She saw the dojo come into sight, so she crossed a patch of cool morning grass to it, but stopped when she saw Kasumi running along a path not too far-off. She smiled and sat down her bag."KASUMI!", she yelled, smiling, and waved.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Courtney's FIRST Judo Lesson! (for CantMakeMehTap) Empty Re: Courtney' FIRST Judo Lesson! (for CantMakeMehTap)

Post by Whipwreck Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:50 am

"Huh? COURTNEY!" Kasumi would dash over to Courtney and would pick her up in a hug, spinning around as she did so. "You found me at just the right time! C'mon, let's go back to the Dojo!" Kasumi would say, setting her down. She would be rushing back to the dojo, she would hold the door open for Courtney.

When Courtney entered the dojo, and she would lead her to a room. "I made your uniform last night! It should be a nice fit, now remember something, before I teach you any techniques, I need to start us out with some pretty good exercises. You know, walking across coals, pushups over glass. If it seems extreme, don't worry, it's for a good purpose!" Kasumi would hand her her uniform and her headband. "Now get changed Courtney!"

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by CantMakeMehTap Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:57 am

Courtney smiled as Kasumi, again, picked up her two hundred pound body and slung her around. She laughed as she was set down, and followed her into the dojo, looking around and smiling."Nice crib", she commented, that listened to what she told her."Push-ups over glass? Coals?", she asked, confused, but nodded and grabbed her uniform."Yes ma'am", she said anyway, knowing Kasumi wouldnt do anything to purposefully hurt her. Courtnet sat her bag down and began to strip off her shirt in front of her master, she wasnt scared to."So, after warm-up's what we gonna do then?", she asked in her heavy southern accent and began to put on her cut-off shirt that Kasumi made her, and it was quite comterble, not to mention it would flow and be easy to move in.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:04 am

"Well, after warm-ups I usually put myself through a table, but that's because it helps my endurence, that and I did make my own sport after all, Tenshi Go Teeburu, or Angel Five Table in english, are you interested in that?" Kasumi would ask, setting some glass on the ground. "Then I say hello to the Grandmaster, have some food and then start techniques! So I ask you, are you willing to do all of this?" Kasumi would ask, getting ready for push-ups. We do 25 push-ups and nearly touch the glass every time. Ready?" Kasumi would ask, starting her push-ups.

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by CantMakeMehTap Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:07 am

"Hm, sounds interesting", she commented as she took off her shorts, slipping on the basically g-string like bottoms and tying her headband around her head. She looked at herself, smiling."Damn I look good", I commented and laughed, then watched Kasumi do her push-ups, wincing for her everytime she got close to a piece of glass.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Courtney's FIRST Judo Lesson! (for CantMakeMehTap) Empty Re: Courtney's FIRST Judo Lesson! (for CantMakeMehTap)

Post by Whipwreck Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:13 am

"The...point...of...this...is...to...stop...yourself...before you hit glass, done! Ready? Or do you not want to start out like this?" Kasumi would ask, cockinh her head to the side. "DAMN! Courtney, I have to say this, but you look more than good...you look down right sexy!"

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Courtney's FIRST Judo Lesson! (for CantMakeMehTap) Empty Re: Courtney's FIRST Judo Lesson! (for CantMakeMehTap)

Post by CantMakeMehTap Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:18 am

Courtney smiled at her comment."Thanks girl, considering I dont tan, wear make-up, or even shave my arms for that matter, I think I do pretty damn good", she said, looking her muscled, brusied, scarred, and long legs over."Anyways", she said, getting down over the glass, spreading her hands far enough so she didnt touch the glass, she began to do push-ups, being very careful of the glass below her.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:23 am

"Don't worry, I'm not like Grandmaster Kimberly, I won't sit on your back!" Kasumi would say. "That's it, like that! Just a few more and you're done!" Kasumi would say, watching Courtney close, smiling. "I'm going to get the coals started, okay?" Kasumi would say, starting up a trail of hot coals."

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by CantMakeMehTap Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:26 am

Courtney nodded at Kasumi, focused on not hitting the glass. She winced as a piece grazed her nose, but didnt cut it. She proceeded to do them all, without much struggle, and flipped forwards, landing away from the glass and standing up, crossing her arms as she watched Kasumi light the coals."Is this gtonna hurt like shit?", she asked, frowning as she listened to them crack from the heat.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next