Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 101 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 100 Guests :: 3 Bots

Kookio

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Oathkeeper's Ambush

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Oathkeeper's Ambush - Page 2 Empty Re: Oathkeeper's Ambush

Post by Oathkeeper Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:45 am

Oathkeeper was sent sprawling in the air thanks to Jun and Joseph, his entire body felt a shock as his back hit the hard pavement. He kicked and twisted in body in pain as the big german man stomped his chest, nearly shattering some of his ribs. He cired out as the russian and Julie attempted to break his legs, "AAHHHHH!"

Oathkeeper flip kicked himself back up, he nearly fell back down as it was difficult to even stand, going back into his Tae Kwon Do stance, he signaled them to come fourth. "Duhjah! Gaesaki dulha! (Bring it on you offspring of bitches!)"
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by MrDoctor Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:52 am

Bruno was approching him, and would attempt to deliver a snap kick to the head, while Jun would hit him with the katana while the sheeth was on it. Maria was panting and moaning, now she was talking. "I want...him...after he's broken...I'm going to ride him until he's dry!" Joseph and Julie were attempting to hit him with their weapons, while Adalwolfa tryed to slash at his chest.

MrDoctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:05 am

Oathkeeper was focused, he would send the german giant crashing to the ground as he would duck and sweep his leg. Oath would send a kick to Jun's wrists before she swung her arms down, making the weapon fly out of her hands. His back was turned, and he would send a dragon rounhouse (900 degree kick) to knock both Joseph and Julie away. He grabbed Adalwolfa's wrist right before she was about to slash her chest,
"hmm... My name's Oathkeeper bitch and I don't lo-" he was cut off by a taser to his neck. The rain made it go through his entire body.

The manager sighed as he held tasered him again, "Quite the meddling...trouble maker isn't he?"

Oathkeeper dropped to the ground as he steadily made his way up, the manger began to walk away, "He's all yours now..."

Last edited by 863 on Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by MrDoctor Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:10 am

"I-I'll take him last!" Marie would say, as Joseph stood him up and hit him in the chest with a pipe, Julie would attempt to smack both sides of his head with the tonfa, Jun would attempt to hit him in the head with a round house and Bruno would finish it with a powerbomb. After that was all said and done, Marie would drag him to a dark alley. "Ready to have fun?"

MrDoctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:27 am

Oathkeeeper was brought to his knees as the steel pipe hit him in the stomach, Julie's tanfa's made his heath throb and disoriented him, and as he attempted to get back up again, Jun made him fall back down with a roundhouse. But, just when he thought it was over Bruno slammed him to the pavement with a powerbomb. Oathkeeper was nearly unconcious as he was dragged into a dark alley,
"h-hey what do you think you're doing!" He said incredibly dazed, as he weakly resisted.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by MrDoctor Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:30 pm

Marie had grabed the handcuffs around her belt, and would cuff his hands behind his back, before turning him back over. She would start to remove his pants and hers, grabbing a knife out of her pocket and would hold it tightly above his eye. "Move and you'll go blind!" Marie would say, messageing his crotch to get him hard.

MrDoctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:37 pm

Oathkeeper could barely move anyway, "No, please don't do this!"
His arms were restrained and his legs were on the verge of breaking. Oathkeeper watched in horror and lust as she stripped him of his pants, and as she began to strip herself too. He struggled and wriggled slightly as the girl played with her manhood as she forced him to get an errection.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by MrDoctor Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:41 pm

"Shhh...calm down, this is probably the nicest thing we did to you today..." Marie would say, mounting him and would start to move up and down, still holding the knife above his eye. She would increase the speed and whisper to him. "Thaaattts right... calm down, there's nothing you can do now..."

MrDoctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:46 pm

Oathkeeper had a feeling of disgust in his stomach, he tried his best not to moan but, this girl knew what she was doing. "Ugh..MM"
He felt completely helpless as he laid underneath the girl knowing he couldn't escape or fight back anymore. The rain had drenched them both as Oathkeeper pentrated her.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by MrDoctor Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:27 pm

"Now...I'm going to keep doing this...until your spent...sorry, but it is just a message after all..." Marie would say, as she kept riding him. "Moan...it's better for you..." Maria would say, as a threat to poking his eye out with the switchblade."

MrDoctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next