Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 30 users online :: 12 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests :: 2 Bots

acuya, Berial, Clyton, GrandAkumaShogun, killcarrion, LARIATO, Link-mon, Mystery Dragon, Novalacrosse, peek6, RadiantKarna332, SleeperAgent94

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Kyoko Akan

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Sonic Boom

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Minerva Larsen
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Vacant
#1 contender
David Blake & Ryo Kamiya

Gonna be slow the next week or so... just had surgery IRL

Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:33 pm by SleeperAgent94

Hey guys, got back from surgery today. Ruptured abdominal wall. In a LOT of pain right now, so posts will be VERY brief the next few days.

Comments: 6

Character updates.

Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:14 am by Lotuswarrior

Since I'm starting to get a bit busier here, I'm trying to be a bit more professional. With that I'm going to overhaul my characters and update their profiles or release them all together. I'll post any images here of the characters I release, so that you guys/girls can claim them if you want.

Also looking for some characters to interact with outside of matches.

Comments: 0

My Absence

Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:45 pm by Shutter

Heeeey again. Very Happy I wanted to apologize for my recent absence and state that I'm back, now!

I don't know if I mentioned it before, but I work a job that keeps me traveling quite a bit. Usually this is good time for me to write and kill time, which is why I was here in the first place, but I had limited data this time that kept me from using it for much recreation. It shouldn't be a problem anymore, or not for a while. That said, I will be messaging the people who had threads or ideas with …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 3

Cream and Pudding Hentai Match- (For Omega)

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Cream and Pudding Hentai Match- (For Omega)

Post by Oathkeeper on Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:17 pm

Kanya gave one more lick after she let her go tasting the pudding, cream and cum mixture. She would roll away smearing herself even further in pudding.
"And now...you're gonna cum for me again..." She declared.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 on Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:42 pm

On all her fours, Ari's body recuperated as fast as she could before the next round before looking at Kanya. "Darling, I'm just getting started...ha...ha...and now that my blood flowing, you're the one who's going to cum!" Ari shouted before she rushed at Kanya, her plan was to try and wrap her arms around Kanya's stomach and start to lick her stomach to 'soften' her up before trying to move her arms down to her waist and head to her womanhood to start her attack. But that's if she managed to complete that.
OmegaVan0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper on Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:51 pm

Kanya was taken suprise by the takendown, she moaned as Ari licked her stomach, "Oh....I like that..."

But, as she moved onto her womanhood, "Hey! You aren't gonna make me cu-oohhhh....maybe just alittle longer than:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 on Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:11 pm

Licking the lips of Kanya's womanhood for starters before she nibbed the edge of her clit. Ari then tried to make her hold more easy for her and harder for Kanya, Ari would start by releasing Kanya's waist and slip her arms under Kanya's legs as she tried to pull Kanya's waist up while sliding her legs forward and over Kanya's arms to put the girl in an Powerbomb pin of sorts. Wrapping her arms around Kanya's waist again, Ari would continue to lick Kanya's sex in this position as she held on tightly to Kanya with her arms.
OmegaVan0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper on Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:19 am

"Eh, hey let go!" KAnya said, strugling desperatly out of the pin,"Ahhhh... NO I can't cum....not yet!"

Kanya would attempt to kick out of the pin but, if Ari maintained the pin, she would be helpless and would be very close to giving Ari a point.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 on Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:02 pm

Ari continued to inflict as much damage as possible to Kanya, but it was hard for her to keep the taller girl pinned, so Ari couldn't keep her grip on Kanya when she kicked out. The pudding splashed everywhere from the kick out as Ari rolled back, covering her body with more pudding. Knowing that she couldn't let up on Kanya and that the round was going in her favor, Ari would try to throw herself at Kanya, looking to press her body against Kanya's and would formulate a plan of attack as she went
OmegaVan0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper on Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:54 pm

Kanya had a hard time containg the smaller girl, "HeHe..you almost had me there..."
She wrapped her legs around the smaller girl and clenched her wrists. She was wary of her limitations it would be very bad for her if Ari had gotten her again into a similar position.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 on Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:48 pm

Ari let out a soft cry as Kanya's leg once again ensnared her. Although she did enjoy the other girl's closeness, if she wanted to keep this match going, she would have to make Kanya cum quickly so that she wouldn't lose the edge over her. Since her legs was wrapped around Ari, she began to try and stroke her body against Kanya's hoping it would do something to the girl.
OmegaVan0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper on Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:58 pm

Kanya yelped as she was being rubbed against her, and her sex was slowly begining to be arroused as it was being rubbed. in desperation, Kanya would use the scissorhold to flip herself ontop and retreat from Ari.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 on Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:06 am

Being flipped again, Ari saw that Kanya tried to get some distance between the two again and quite frankly, Ari was beginning to get frustrated with her opponent. "Oh no you don't!" she shouted as she tried to grab Kanya's leg to drag her back into this battle of women.
OmegaVan0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top