Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 30 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 26 Guests :: 1 Bot

Bergakungen, Brooklynn, french Centaur, xalex

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun 9 Oct 2016 - 9:33
Champions & #1 contenders

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Kelly Conway

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders

Kawaii Champion
Tsukasa Kurosawa
#1 contender
Claire St. Clair

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Carmen Rodriguez
#1 contender

From, Submissive Girl. Sorry about my inactivity.

Mon 24 Oct 2016 - 8:06 by Submissive Girl

Hey! I know I haven't been on in a while. Unfortunately it might stay like that for a while.

I am super sorry about not being on more often. I am supper busy In real life.
Just so you understand a little bit about my life

1. I am a college sophomore taking 20 credit hours.
2. I have a job at as a cashier at a busy gift shop in a popular place in Florida (Not saying my city, but it is very busy where I am)
3. I have an intership that I work about 12 hours a week.
4. I am seeing a guy (Kind of …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 6

First Tension Match.

Mon 24 Oct 2016 - 2:54 by Zebra Crossing

Now that I've sorted some things for my FnF character, I'd like to try and get a match going for my recently approved Tension character.
I enjoy having some input from my RP partner unless I have something super specific in mind, so exactly what kind of match it is or what will happen …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Tadao Debut Match

Thu 20 Oct 2016 - 5:33 by TheEditor1023

Looking for a debut match for my new character, Tadao Chikamatsu. If you're interested feel free to PM me Smile

Comments: 1

Ari Nagawa -Wet and Messy Wrestler-

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ari Nagawa -Wet and Messy Wrestler-

Post by OmegaVan0 on Sun 11 Jul 2010 - 14:19

Name: Ari Nagawa
Sex: Female
Eyes: Blue
Hair: White
Height:  5'6
Weight: 110lbs
Nationality: Japanese
Entrance music: In Your Face (By Kenji Kaneko and from the game Record of the Agarest War)

Old Look:

New Look:

Wrestling Information

Strategy: Pleasure her opponent (and herself) in various ways then finish her off with a Hentai move
Style: Hentai Grappler
Type: Aggressive
Preferred Attacks: Hentai related moves
Preferred Matches: Any liquid matches and anything involved with hentai. She refuses to wrestle in anything else and if she was forced, she would turn it into a hentai match nonetheless.

Endurance: ****
Strength: ***
Speed: ***
Defense: ***
Technique: *****

Favored moves: Bear-hug, Sleeper hold multiple variations (standing, grounded, rear naked, bridging and so on) Belly to Belly side suplex, crotch grab

Finishing moves: Full Restraint: Ari applies a body scissors and a bear hug that forces the opponent's arms behind her back, as Ari applies pressure with her legs and arms. This can be changed into a hentai move as Ari will then force her opponent on her back and then stroke her body against her opponent's.

Hentai Moves: Head Over Heels: Ari sits on her opponent's breasts while facing her opponent's feet, grabbing her opponent's legs from the inside and pull them upwards so that she can lick at her opponent's defenseless sex while rubbing her butt against her opponent's boobs.

AFW Wrestling Record:

Wins: 7
Losses: 1
Draws: 2

Won against Kanya Denkou in a Pudding and Cream 2 out of 3 Hentai Match.
Won against Chelsea Rivers in a Jello Hentai KO Match.
Won against Lucy Summers in a Ice Cream Pool Hentai Submission Match
Won against Romana Weiss in Food Fight Submission Match.
Lost against Lucy Summers in a Snow Bunny 2/3 falls Hentai Match.
Draw against Lady Lakota in a Hentai Collar Mud Match.
Draw against Cleo in a Hentai Sauna Match.
Won against Lily Belle in a Mud Hentai KO Match.
Won against Starlight in a Pudding Hentai 10 Count Match
[color=#0000FF]Win[/color} against Lia in a Hentai Hot Cocoa Match

Personality: Ari loves to press her body against other women whenever she can, and loves it even more if they have some kind of wet substance surrounding them. She has no shame and doesn't care how much of her body shows in public and likes to tease other girls and even goad them into accepting her signature match whenever possible. Ari is an outspoken pervert and has no problem accepting that and doesn't even deny it when accused. Ari is very flirtatious with her opponents and vocally let's her intentions known of how she doesn't want to keep of the great sensation of being pleasured to herself.

Past/History: From a very early point in her life, Ari was sure of one thing. She was not attracted to men. She was always more entranced by the beauty of women, their soft skin, their shiny silk like hair, and their luscious breasts of all sizes. This love was only matched by the love she had when she was in a wet and messy environment, and when two and two are put together, she found the pockets of heaven waiting for her within the messy borders. In high school, Ari was known around her all girl high school for her 'interesting' tastes. Among the student body, there was an 'underground activity' where the girls would settle differences and disputes with wrestling matches of all flavors. Ari happened to be in the more naughtier side of it, frequently challenging random girls and even throwing out open challenges in her specialty match, the Wet And Messy match. She had many challengers from all across the student body, wrestling in substances that ranged from jello, oil, and her favorite; mud. However despite her outspoken love for women and complete lack of interest in men, it wasn't until the beginning of her senior year where she had her first sexual encounter against a girl she could not get enough of. Their match was long and taxing on the two girls that found both girls naked in a pool of mud and Ari was getting turned on with their bare muddy bodies rubbing against each other and the second when their sexes rubbed against each other, both of them immediately focused on rubbing them together fiercely in the heat of their match.

Each girl refused to stop, Ari because of her arousal taking control of her and her opponent for whatever reason she had and before long both girls had a magnificent climax that ended the match in a draw when it was determined that both girls couldn't continue. From that point on, Ari found her little pocket of heaven was much more heavenly than she thought as she couldn't believe how amazing she felt as she and her opponent settled the score inside the shower room. Again it was long and taxing bout, with bot girls being a lot more naughty than they were in the mud but with their private duel being just between them, Ari won out in the end as she forced her opponent to submit from numerous orgasms.

With this new found way to fight, Ari began changing all of her matches to be won via orgasms and started a new brand of specialty matches in her school. However her time to enjoy it was short lived as she graduated that year. Undeterred from this, she immediately began pursuing ways to continuing enjoying these special feeling she got only when she and another girl tangled up ever so naughtily inside a messy liquid. She found a few girls online to accept her challenges in private places, but those matches were far and few before one of her opponents brought up a name of a club that organized the type of matches she liked. She quickly found the club and signed up for it and began her time as a small time oil/mud wrestler at that club. She didn't mind her work, since she could do what she wanted to other girls in her special matches. During one of her shows, O. Van was in attendance and saw her potential and offered to train her, although she refused at first, when O. Van mentioned she'll have a lot more competition and beautiful women, Ari couldn't resist and took him up on his offer.

Friends: Kanya Denkou, Chelsea Rivers
Rivals: Lilly Belle

Fun Facts:
O. Van claims' that a friend dragged him to watch Ari's match and that he had no idea who Ari was beforehand.
Ari is the only one who calls O. Van by O. Van and not by Old Man, like Tsukasa and Sayuki.
Ari is also the only one that doesn't refer to O. Van as a perverted old man, because she thinks she more perverted than him.
She also occasionally threatens O. Van while training, claiming she doesn't want to be touched by a man while wrestling. So he relegates to verbal instructions to train Ari, though she usually blows it off to 'have fun' with her partner.

Last edited by 1079 on Sat 6 Sep 2014 - 1:03; edited 13 times in total

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top