Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 33 users online :: 7 Registered, 0 Hidden and 26 Guests :: 1 Bot

GrandAkumaShogun, LARIATO, Liesmith, lowgrade, LunarWolf, Mystery Dragon, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Kyoko Akan

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Sonic Boom

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Minerva Larsen
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Vacant
#1 contender
David Blake & Ryo Kamiya

Hi I'm back...I don't know where to begin...

Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:43 pm by Silentcoins

Hello everyone. I'm not too sure if anyone still remembers me, but if you do thanks.

I haven't been around for a long time for reasons I guess. If there's still anyone out there who wishes to play with me or to continue whatever we left off, please don't hesitate to reply.

It's kind of awkward just saying this.

Comments: 7

I'm Back

Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:57 am by RadiantKarna332

Alright, after a few days of hiatus, I'm back. I'm sorry for my absence, for those who have threads with me here. Razz

Comments: 4

Looking for a match.

Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:27 am by Silentcoins

As the title says, I'm looking for a match up.

I can do just about any kind of match up, though I prefer one with some hentai elements mixed into it. Wonder if there's anyone interested in a match of any kind?

Comments: 0

Seigan Kouken -"OATHKEEPER"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Seigan Kouken -"OATHKEEPER"

Post by Oathkeeper on Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:15 am

[size=150:3rr7t9vt]Aliases: "Oathkeeper", Seigan Kurosagi, Shun Lao, Jonathan Cale
Name: Seigan Kouken (translates to Oathkeeper)
[attachment=0:3rr7t9vt]3dc020f832d18b202c6a88e86bd84335.jpg[/attachment:3rr7t9vt]

[size=200:3rr7t9vt]Status: Manager
u]Stats:[/u]
[b[Speed:[/b]★★
Strength:★★★★
Defense:★★★★
Endurance:★★
Technique:★★★★★

Personality: He has a very eccentric charm to his cool and calm bravado. He has a very high IQ but, seems very happy go lucky. He's also very manipulative and has a gift for reading people and anticipating behavioural patterns. He also smokes and is heavy drinker but, never seems to get drunk. This character is based off a Japanese show called Kurosagi http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RZuUqtFcT8
History:
Very shady, and difficult to keep track of. Oathkeeper seems to be a very difficult man to track with so many names, fake id's and overworked angles. However, he is a kurosagi (A Black Swindler). Black Swindlers are con artists that only go after other con-artists. However, they are hired to do work for other people and take a modest cut instead of just using up all the money. However, he was alittle too good at his job and different international gangs wanted his services. He happily provided them but, this entailed taking money from former clients. This caused all of his clients to put a hit on his head. Currently, the Tri-ad, Yakuza, Mafia and the North Korean government have offered several million dollars for his bounty. The rest of his history is so well hidden. In fact, his birthplace and nationality are still a mystery.

Fighting style: Although he may claim, he can't fight. He knows Tae Kwon Do better than some grandmasters. Some claim he was a grandmaster in Korea.

Finisher: Reverse Tae Kwon Do 720 Kick
A Kick that requires the user to spin twice in the air and put that momentum behind one kick. However, the point of contact is the heel.

Critical Finisher: Dragon Roundhouse (900 degree kick)
A Kick that requires the user to spin two and half times and put that momentum behind one kick. However, the opponent must behind the users back in order for this attack to work. The point of contact can be the heel or the foot.

Last edited by 863 on Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:02 am; edited 5 times in total

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top