Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 44 users online :: 14 Registered, 0 Hidden and 30 Guests :: 2 Bots

321Shazam, acuya, Cirno, killcarrion, LARIATO, LtLukas, Mystery Dragon, noob, RJD, Silentcoins, SleeperAgent94, ThunderFox, yrstc, Zebra Crossing

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Kelly Conway

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders

Kawaii Champion
Tsukasa Kurosawa
#1 contender
Claire St. Clair

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Carmen Rodriguez
#1 contender

First Tension Match.

Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:54 am by Zebra Crossing

Now that I've sorted some things for my FnF character, I'd like to try and get a match going for my recently approved Tension character.
I enjoy having some input from my RP partner unless I have something super specific in mind, so exactly what kind of match it is or what will happen …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Tadao Debut Match

Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:33 am by TheEditor1023

Looking for a debut match for my new character, Tadao Chikamatsu. If you're interested feel free to PM me Smile

Comments: 1

got some new characters

Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:14 am by anime_hentaifighter

Hi everyone,

Made 3 new characters and looking for some matches for both my 3 new characters who are called Yugito Shirone , Regina Ravenwood and while at the same time won't say no to anyone who wish to have a match with any other character i got in my roster.

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

Seigan Kouken -"OATHKEEPER"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Seigan Kouken -"OATHKEEPER"

Post by Oathkeeper on Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:15 am

[size=150:3rr7t9vt]Aliases: "Oathkeeper", Seigan Kurosagi, Shun Lao, Jonathan Cale
Name: Seigan Kouken (translates to Oathkeeper)

[size=200:3rr7t9vt]Status: Manager

Personality: He has a very eccentric charm to his cool and calm bravado. He has a very high IQ but, seems very happy go lucky. He's also very manipulative and has a gift for reading people and anticipating behavioural patterns. He also smokes and is heavy drinker but, never seems to get drunk. This character is based off a Japanese show called Kurosagi
Very shady, and difficult to keep track of. Oathkeeper seems to be a very difficult man to track with so many names, fake id's and overworked angles. However, he is a kurosagi (A Black Swindler). Black Swindlers are con artists that only go after other con-artists. However, they are hired to do work for other people and take a modest cut instead of just using up all the money. However, he was alittle too good at his job and different international gangs wanted his services. He happily provided them but, this entailed taking money from former clients. This caused all of his clients to put a hit on his head. Currently, the Tri-ad, Yakuza, Mafia and the North Korean government have offered several million dollars for his bounty. The rest of his history is so well hidden. In fact, his birthplace and nationality are still a mystery.

Fighting style: Although he may claim, he can't fight. He knows Tae Kwon Do better than some grandmasters. Some claim he was a grandmaster in Korea.

Finisher: Reverse Tae Kwon Do 720 Kick
A Kick that requires the user to spin twice in the air and put that momentum behind one kick. However, the point of contact is the heel.

Critical Finisher: Dragon Roundhouse (900 degree kick)
A Kick that requires the user to spin two and half times and put that momentum behind one kick. However, the opponent must behind the users back in order for this attack to work. The point of contact can be the heel or the foot.

Last edited by 863 on Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:02 am; edited 5 times in total

Oath's Fighters:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top