by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 154 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 154 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

An Obsticle? (for Luffy)

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

An Obsticle? (for Luffy) Empty An Obsticle? (for Luffy)

Post by Park Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:00 am

Natalia was in the gym working out while she had her friend Yuri spot for her while she was bench pressing. "Natalia, I know you want to stay in shape, but did you need to drag me with you?" Yuri complained as she watch Natalia bench press 200 lbs. "Yes..." Natalia said in a thick Russian accent, continueing her talking. "...why are you complaining?" Natalia asked, done with her lifting. "I don't know, I'm just bored..." Yuri said, sitting down. "We'll find something to do sometime..." Natalia said with her accent.

Park

Back to top Go down

An Obsticle? (for Luffy) Empty Re: An Obsticle? (for Luffy)

Post by luffy316 Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:39 pm

"Oooooh," Cassie said wide-eyed, watching the Russian bodyguard lifting a few dozen yards away. She sat on an unoccupied workout bench, feet dangling idly.
"Cass, don't stare," Lily cut in.
"But she's like Superman..." Cassie said a bit dreamily. "It's lots more than us, I mean... and those muscles look pretty. I want muscles, Lily."
"Nng. Then work on them!" she insisted, lifting another plastic weighted dumbbell with both hands, comical compared to the girl Cassie watched like a television.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Park Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:58 pm

Natalia had started to walk over to the twins general direction, and Yuri quickly followed, waiting as Natalia started to pound away at a sandbag, having an area of the gym echo a bit as Yuri had sat down on a bench, looking at the girls who were in the gym. Natalia then sat down next to Yuri, towel around her neck and drank some water as she looked foward at the twins, smiling a litte watching Lily and waved to Cassie.

Park

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:49 am

Cassie beamed excitedly, waving with wild enthusiasm back. She tapped Lily on the shoulder, making distinct "lookit!" motions until she nearly dropped the dumbell and set it down, looking back. She smiled and giggled. "Yea, ok," she admitted, taking Cassie's hand and guiding her over towards them. "So she does look like fun, I'll admit it... Hiiii~!" Lily said sweetly, giving a little wave.

Cassie just stared obsessively at Natalia. "Can... can I touch them?" she said wide-eyed, though speaking about Nat's muscles over her chest for once

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Park Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:13 pm

Natalia looked at the twins with a smile, it wasn't a large smile, but it was one she usually wouldn't give people. "Hello..." Natalia said in an accent, but then Yuri interupted. "What do you two kids want? Beat it before I..." Natalia hushed up Yuri and continued to talk with bit of a blush, thinking she knew what she was talking about. "...sure, if you really want to..."

Park

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:19 pm

Cassie gasped in surprise, shaking Lily's arm excitedly. "Lily! Lil! She said yes!" she pointed out until Lily smiled and shoved her off.
"Good! Then do it!" she insisted, and Cassie giggled and jogged up to Natalia, holding up her hands and running her fingers over a bicep. "Ooooh," she said, admiring how smooth it was even unflexed.

Lily stuck her tongue out a bit at Yuri, quick enough that she figured she wouldn't see but not certain in her judgement. "Before you WHAT?" she countered.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Park Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:24 pm

"Before I beat th-..." Yuri was going to finish, but Natalia smacked her. "I'm sorry about that... do you two want to spar?" Natalia would ask, grabbing Cassie and pulled her over to sit on her lap, not knowing that Cassie would be near her chest, all ready to spar in her attire.

Park

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:02 pm

Cassie let out a delighted squeal as she was lifted up to her lap, promptly hugging against her bosom like the child she technically was. "Ahhh, how do you stay so hard but so soft, foreign lady?" Cassie asked sweetly.

Lily smiled brightly up at Natalia. "Yea! That'd be great! Be nice to put Cassie's handsiness to good use, at least," she said as cassie nuzzled her face into one of Natalia's breasts. She grinned up at Yuri. "That is unless you got an objection worth getting smacked over," she said.

"We're not quite dressed for action like we usually are," Lily said, tugging at her t-shirt and shorts with Cassie dressed similarly. "But think we can make an exception if you're looking to just take on two harmless little girls rather than the Little Devils..."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Park Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:27 pm

"That is really up to you, Little Devils or not I just want to spar..." Natalia said to Lily, looking down at Cassie, blushing a bit at her question. "...I'm not sure how I keep myself like that, I guess I just do somehow..." Natalia said, petting Cassie's head while saying so. Yuri had said nothing till now. "As long as I can stay ringside I'll be fine!"

Park

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:32 am

Lily nodded confidently, seemingly in approval at Natalia. "Ok, fine. You seem like a fun enough sort, so we'll spare you our true power levels," she gloated, Cassie taking Natalia's hand and trying to walk her towards the sparring ring eagerly, Lily marching confidently ahead

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next