by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 10:08 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 128 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 127 Guests :: 3 Bots

ScyldScefing

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Robbing the wrong people( For Darius )

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Robbing the wrong people( For Darius ) - Page 4 Empty Re: Robbing the wrong people( For Darius )

Post by Cirno Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:24 pm

" Hmm, seems she's guarded but living in a apartment not far from here. " She then walked out, waiting for Sarah to follow her so she could lock her apartment up nice and tight. Heading back outside with Sarah and towards the adress she was given through a text message. " Let's see.. "

Raiye stopped infront of a large building, shrugging to herself. " Must be heee--- " She looked over at the side, noticing a girl dressed almost identically like Cerbera but with a pure red eye and a eyepatch covering the other, the girl seemed to be staring up to the sky, making Raiye carefully walk towards her. " Hmmm... Zera? "

The girl looked back down and to Raiye and Sarah, giving them a rather gentle nod before she'd look back up at the sky. " Right.. I'm here to take you to your sister. " Raiye waited for a while, getting no reponse from Zera but she didn't really care. She'd take one more step close to take Zera by the hand and turn to walk towards Sarah. " Let's go before any White Gale come here. " Zera said nothing, merely following Raiye when she was taken by the hand, continueing to stare off at the sky.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Robbing the wrong people( For Darius ) - Page 4 Empty Re: Robbing the wrong people( For Darius )

Post by Darius Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:30 pm

Sarah followed Raiye to thier destination quietly, hands in her pockets but ever alert for any sign of trouble. It wasn't long before they found her, and she was just staring at the sky like a stupid turkey. Sarah frowned. She hoped for more of a struggle, wanting to beat up some White Gale idiots. Without that eyepatch Zera would have looked exactly like Cerbera, which made Sarah frown with distaste. She really wanted to punch that face in.

"Well, that was easy," Sarah said in an almost dissapointed tone. "Now what?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:05 pm

" Yeah, a little too easy. I thought she was guarded.. Weren't you guarded? "

Zera looked back at Raiye and nodded quietly, then looking back infront of her, idly gripping Raiye's hand while looking at Sarah for a quick moment, wondering what was up. Not long though the three were confronted by a group of girls, each of them carrying a pipe.

" You're not leaving with her. So hand her over. "

Raiye couldn't help but laugh loudly, letting go of Zera's hand and patting her on the head. " Hahaha, just like your sister, you're so wanted by many and we have to protect you. Well Sarah, let's go de-- " Zera had her eyes narrowd when Raiye spoke, she was the last person that wanted protection and without waiting for the two, she rushed straight towards the closest girl, jumping up to deliver a headbutt straight into her face, landing infront of her, grabbing her head and pulled it down so she could smash it against her knee and knock the girl out, then bringing her arms up to stretch them quietly.

" The heck.. Uhm.. Sindel wants her back unharmed, right? So uhhh.. What do we do? " One girl asked the other, the other two taking a step back and away from Zera. Raiye was quite impressed, smirking as she walked towards Zera while speaking to Sarah. " I guess she's not like Cerbera. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:01 pm

Sarah raised an eyebrow when era said she was guarded, and almost immedaitely the three girls appeared before them. Sarah actually grinned at the sight of the armed girls. "Now we're talking! And here I thought we'd be taking her without a fight!" He was about to charge in recklessly, but Zera beat her to the punch. SHe was suprised when the girl tore into them without mercy, and was a little impressed.

She snorted at what Raiye said though. "Why, because she can throw a punch? Sorry, but I'm not convinced." Sarah cracked her neck and knuckles and grinned. "Oh well!" And then she charged right in, immediately tackling one girl around the waist and pinning her down and unloading punch after punch into her face.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:51 pm

Raiye decided to take the last girl that was left just for her, watching Sarah get the best of the other girl and Zera looking down at the unconsious girl, it was time for Raiye to do same. She charged at the last girl standing, driving an elbow straight into her face when she least expected it and then finished it off with a solid headbutt to knock the poor girl onto her back.

She rubbed the side of her neck, mumbling. " Geez.. Give me someone who I can fight.. " Then she was tapped on the shoulder by Zera, pointing at the punk haired girl with a black kimono and a red guitar infront of them, making her smirk and cracking her knuckles. " Another one? How fun. "

The girl with the guitar quietly watched the trio with her slightly red glowing eyes, one of the fallen girls trying to speak through coughs. " L-Lady Karina! Please help! " Karina looked down at the girl who spoke out her name, then simply turned to walk off again, she had no business with these people yet, she had a different plant to follow.

Raiye grumbled because the girl simply left looking back at Zera to pat her on the head. " Nice job, you're certanly a strong little girl. " She then waited for Sarah to get ready.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:38 pm

Sarah's opponant was already unconscious with a broken nose, but that didn't stop Sarah from wailing on her some more. "You don't get to fall asleep yet! I'm just getting warmed up!" Sarah laughed, and send one more punch into her face, gaining a weak whimper from the girl.

But she would immediately stop when she heard a certain person's name mentioned. She looked up, and saw Karina standing before them. Sarah frowned in confusion, but then she smiled. "Well, look who's back for more!" she sneered, and was immedaitely dissapointed when Karina walked away. "Tch. Pussy."

Sarah went to stand by the other two, wiping some of the blood off her knuckles. "I thought Karina was part of the Era of Hell," Sarah muttered. "Why was she with these losers?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:50 pm

Zera looked up at Sarah when she asked, Raiye didn't really know nor care but Zera spoke with quite a soft and gentle voice. " Karina Rine was betrayed by the Era of Hell during her match against Seraphim Harmonia by Sha Rajnai and Nha Rajnai, She lost the match because of it and has joined the White Gale instead because of it. "

Zera then looked back at Raiye, who was still stroking the top of the kawaii's head, adjusting the eyepatch on her eye and remaining silent once more, Raiye releasing a sigh and took Zera's hand again to guide her. " This betraying is becoming old news. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:27 pm

Sarah raised an eyebrow at the story. "Really?" Sarah muttered. She hadn't heard about that, and was rather angry that Nha nad Sha had acted without her orders. She would have to have a talk with them later about this. "Whatever. Just means I can beat on her and not get in trouble." Sarah sniffed disdainfully and followed after the girls. "Let's get the fuck out of here."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:34 pm

" The White Gale will not be pleased. "

Raiye started to laugh because of what Zera just said. " Me and Sarah are enough to bring that entire organization down. They can hate us for all I care.. " Zera nodded at Raiye before looking over her shoulder at Sarah, though not saying anything. Raiye thought about something for a few moments, wondering why it seemed a little easy. " So.. Why did that Karina girl back away? " Zera looked back at Raiye and almost immidiatly she spoke out. " Karina Rine has different orders to attend to, or atleast that is what I heard. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:23 pm

"Oh no, the White Gale is angy with me!" Sarah whined as she adopted a rather insinsire worried look, right before she sneered. "Big fucking whoop! What are those good two shoes gonna do? Write a stongly worded letter? Give me a break..." Sarah fished into her pocket for a cigarette and popped one in her mouth.

"Karina backed away because she was afraid of me. I can kick her ass and she knows it. She just doesn't want to lose her precious guitar again." Sarah lit up her cigarette and took a long puff. "The White Gale doesn't seem like the type of organization to give out orders. Or to kidnap."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next