by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 165 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 162 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, Tarantulust, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Idol Showdown! Round Two! (for zxn666)

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Idol Showdown! Round Two! (for zxn666) - Page 4 Empty Re: Idol Showdown! Round Two! (for zxn666)

Post by Yatori Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:05 am

Haruka grunted as her legs hit Megumi's. The abruptly impact stopped her wild spin, which she expected and relied up for her next move. She sat up, flopped herself forward on hands and knees, and rammed her small shoulder into Megumi's belly just as the bigger girl got up. She needed to knock her opponent back down, or at least stun her.

Whether that worked or not, Haruka would then go straight for the sexual kill. Her right hand's fingers would slide rather stronger into Megumi's exposed crotch, an entry assisted by all that oil on them. Her left hand fairly slapped upon Megumi's right breast, slipping upon Megumi's nipple somewhat before finally catching on. And her wide-open mouth would try to swallow as much of Megumi's left breast as possible for Haruka's very first sexual suckle!

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Idol Showdown! Round Two! (for zxn666) - Page 4 Empty Re: Idol Showdown! Round Two! (for zxn666)

Post by zxn666 Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:18 am

"Oof!" Megumi grunted as Haruka's shoulder drove into her stomach and forced her back down. She was surprised at the Kawaii's strength, knocking all the air out of Megumi's body, and actually succeeding in keeping Megumi down on the mat. Then, while Megumi was catching her breath, she felt Haruka's fingers slide into her slick pussy, all of them at once!

"AHH!" Megumi screamed as Haruka's small hand invaded her sex. It was an extremely tight fit to say the least. Megumi tried to slide away, but Haruka was on top of her quickly, and within seconds had grabbed one of her breasts and latched on to the other with her mouth, not letting go no matter what. "Nooo~!" Megumi moaned, Haruka's rough fingering and suckling of her tits driving her wild!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:19 am

A dim part of Haruka was surprised that her hand could actually fit inside Megumi's sex. Either her hands were small for all their striking power, or Megumi was big even down there.

Whatever the reason, Haruka continued to push her fingers inside the wildly protesting Megumi's warm womanhood. She could not stop at half-measures; Megumi had shown capacity and willingness to completely crush her. She could only win by being even more determined.

Haruka twisted her wrist, scraping her hand upon Megumi's inner walls. She also pushed down upon Megumi;s right nipple, submerging that resistant tip into the soft flesh it topped as if it were a button to trigger Megumi's arousal. And she nibbled upon Megumi's other tit with the same fervor she devoted to the corners of her body pillow when imagining them to be Masato's earlobe during naughty dreams!

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:41 pm

"KYAA!" Megumi screamed as Haruka twisted her hand inside her sex. This wasn't just pleasuring her anymore, it was hurting her pretty badly. Though Haruka's hand wasn't all that big, it was still bigger than anything Megumi ever dreamed of putting up there. And now thanks to all the movement, it literally felt as if she was getting torn apart. Haruka's assault on her breasts was highly effective as well, though at this point Megumi was barely paying any attention. She had far bigger things to worry about.

"No stop, it hurts!" Megumi said, "Stop, please!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:08 am

Haruka tried to ignore Megumi's initial scream, unkindly thinking that she deserved it, until the bigger girl started begging. Then the idol froze, the oil failing to keep away the sudden chill of horror that pulsed down her spine at what she had wrought.

"Oh, no... I'm so sorry, Megumi-san!" She yanked her hand out of Megumi's sex and stumbled backwards. "I didn't mean to... I mean... I..." Tears filled her eyes. "I did something really bad..."

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:16 am

Megumi lay for a moment, curled up into a ball, her eyes squeezed shut in pain as she tried to recover from the fisting she just received. It stretched her sex beyond its limit, and Megumi had to wonder if she could fix the damage that move caused. Haruka really was holding nothing back in this match, if she was willing to go so far.

"oww..." Megumi moaned, "It hurts..." Still, despite the pain, she was getting better. Soon she would be able to get back onto her knees, though her sex would still throb with pain, and it would probably debilitate her for the rest of the match.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:58 am

Haruka's horror grew as Megumi tried to get up despite the injury inflicted upon her. She'd crossed a line she thought she'd never approach... and she couldn't even blame Masato for this. No, her loathing was reserved for herself. To see Megumi in pain was like being hurt herself. Her tears rolled easily over her oil-covered cheeks,

"Please stop, Megumi-san! Let's take a short break first! Please rest!" she begged as she tried to take Megumi's shoulders and make the bigger girl lie down.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:00 am

Megumi tried to sit up, but Haruka's gentle pushing and the pain in her abdomen convinced her to lie back down. Her hands went down and cupped her wounded sex. She was rather surprised at Haruka's gentleness, not taking advantage of her at all while she was so exposed. "Heh, wow Haruka," Megumi said, "You've surprised me a lot this time." One hand gently rubbed her sex, testing out how much it hurt. It was still pretty bad.

"You know, I think I might just throw the towel on this one," Megumi said, "I'm not sure I'd want to continue after this..."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:43 am

Haruka flinched in shame. The first time she did something heelish, her opponent actually praised her. She couldn't take her eyes off Megumi's sex (though not for the usual reason).

"You know, I think I might just throw the towel on this one. I'm not sure I'd want to continue after this..."

Her face snapped up, staring at Megumi's face instead of her crotch. "Please don't!" Haruka begged tearfully as she took Megumi's hands in her slamm palms. "I don't want our match to end that way!"

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:55 am

Megumi sighed. "Another thing you've got to learn Haruka," Megumi said, "Sometimes, continuing a fight is just stupid. I mean, any sexual move is gonna put me in pain, and this is a hentai match! I doubt my chances of winning even if I continue-"

Suddenly a sharp voice cut her off. "Megumi! Don't you dare give up like this!" Chigusa strode down the ramp, looking rather angry. "What happened to beating Haruka, huh? What happened to all that confidence? Hell, aren't you gonna take her backstage after the match and have some fun with her? Don't give up like this!"

Megumi looked at Chigusa, then back at Haruka. "You know, since the both of you want me to keep fighting so badly, I guess I'll have to." She began sitting back up, still in a bit of pain, though from the looks of it she was recovering quickly. The pain didn't seem that bad anymore to Megumi.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next