Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 38 users online :: 8 Registered, 0 Hidden and 30 Guests :: 1 Bot

anime_hentaifighter, Haru45g, k0hryuu, Kelsea, LunarWolf, Teenwrestler, Vcom7418, xalex

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Anyone willing to take on Layla

Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:53 pm by Link-mon

Just looking for some matches for my heel Layla Vale. se does have some preferences but overall I'm open to various ideas if you want to talk about it.

http://www.afwrpg.com/t15605-layla-vale

Comments: 2

Got some people open for matches

Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:37 pm by TheEditor1023

Hey guys, got some people I need matches for, if you're interested in any of them, let me know!

Remy 7000 (Yet to debut)

"Beautiful" Jack Kendrick (Yet to debut)

Ricardo Keyes

Nathan Parker

Comments: 4

Looking for anything!

Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:18 am by tehbohemian

Hey!! I'm Bohemian! I'm uhhhh new here! I've already debuted all 3 of my characters and wanted to know if you would want to include them in any storylines or start any new ones with them!

Shinobu won her debut match and is locked in a feud with Sandy White... so she is kinda tied up match wise but i'd be cool for any RPs with her

Sonic lost her debut... pretty badly... and even lost her crown! So she is up for a match or gym session or anything really! She is a much morr light hearted …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Hitomi Vs. Vallerie

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Hitomi Vs. Vallerie

Post by zxn666 on Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:13 pm

Hitomi screamed again when Vallerie switched the hold on her, holding her leg, turning her over onto her front, and then locked her wounded ankle into a painful ankle lock submission.

"AHH! LET GO!" Hitomi screamed. She reached over to the ropes, hoping to get a rope break and get herself out of this situation.

zxn666

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius on Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:56 pm

Valleie was aiming to put some real damage on Hitomi's ankle. With the amount of punishment she had been inflicting no doubt the blond would be feeling it for awhile. She noticed Hitomi trying to crawl for the ropes, and she sneered cruely. She would then promptly lock the ankle lock ven tighter on Hitomi, hoping to slow her crawl to the ropes or stop it all together.

Darius

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 on Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:27 am

"AHHHH!" Hitomi screamed again, her struggles ceasing for a second as she got paralyzed by pain. She lay on the mat for a few seconds, sobbing weakly in pain, knowing that she's going to have a hard time fighting the rest of the match with her ankle nearly broken like this. Still, she wasn't giving up. Hitomi pulled herself up, and crawled a little bit more to reach the ropes and grab them.

"Rope break!" the referee called.

zxn666

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius on Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:00 am

Val scowled at the rope break call, and glared daggers at the ref. None the less Vallerie complied, and let Hitomi's injured ankle drop to the mat. She would then step calmly away from Hitomi. "like I said," Val sighed, ave a dark kind of smile. "Not impressed."

Darius

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius on Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:01 am

Val scowled at the rope break call, and glared daggers at the ref. None the less Vallerie complied, and let Hitomi's injured ankle drop to the mat. She would then step calmly away from Hitomi. "Like I said," Val sighed, and gave a dark kind of smile. "Not impressed."

Last edited by 379 on Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Darius

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 on Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:11 am

Hitomi began to crawl up using the ropes after her beating. She tried to stand, but found it difficult, considering what condition her ankle was in. She leaned heavily on the ropes, showing considerable weakness. It as a ruse, of course, to try and draw Vallerie in to a hasty attack. Hitomi might be hurt, but she was far from beaten down/

zxn666

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius on Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:57 am

Unfortunately for Hitomi Vallerie wasn't one for hasty attacks. She wasn't Sarah Gatt after all. In fact Val usually was the one doing the luring. She did stalk her way towards Hitomi, with an arrogant smirk on her face. "I don't know how tough you think you are, but now that I'm here you're not such hot shit anymore." She would then reach out to grab Hitomi's hair, and then drive her knee directly into her gut.

Darius

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 on Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:56 am

Hitomi was waiting for Vallerie to get close, so she could launch her counterattack. Her leg was hurt, and she had received quite a beating, but she wasn't going to give up; not until Vallerie was on the ground repenting for what she did! So when Vallerie reached out to grab her hair, Hitomi seemingly let her before grabbing her arm and tugging her in close, before sending her knee up to strike Vallerie in the crotch!

zxn666

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius on Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:34 pm

Vallerie didn't think much of Hitomi grabbing her arm, thinking it as a way to relieve the pressure when she grabbed her hair. It was a mistake she would end up paying for, and she took the knee shot hard. "UGHHH!!!" Val cried out in pain, her eyes nearly bulging out of her skull. Instantly she collapsed int her side, holding the wounded area.

Darius

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 on Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:06 am

Hitomi growled with pleasure at seeing her opponent finally beaten down, getting the advantage for the first time in this match. Hitomi got on top of Vallerie, straddling the woman's waist, and grabbed Vallerie's breasts roughly.

"You think I'm weak?" Hitomi snarled. She squeezed Vallerie's breasts tightly, pulling on them and torturing Vallerie.

zxn666

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:01 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top