Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 46 users online :: 14 Registered, 0 Hidden and 32 Guests :: 2 Bots

BritBrat, Cherry Lover, Cicilia, dragonswill, Gator_Tooth, GreatForce, Kelsea, LunarWolf, OmegaVan0, Panda, Sebastian, USLMAN, wrestleryu, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Alison Seong
#1 contender
Adrian Kytes

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Sisters of All Styles (S.A.S.)

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
Alaina Sanders

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
Pyrena Alexandria Nikos

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
Aisha Love

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Soft reboot

Sat Aug 24, 2019 11:45 am by Kelsea

Hi all,
Haven't really been all that active lately, but I'm looking to test the waters and slowly ease myself back into posting duty. So if you are interested in having a match please PM me...

I'm only going to be take on one or two matches to start off with and unfortunately have to be quite picky about the characters I choose to play and who they face (to ensure my interest sticks with the RP), so sorry in advanced and please don't feel too discouraged if your match request is

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Back to rp :]

Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:32 pm by 321Shazam

I know it's been awhile but I'm back into the swing of things. I'd love to get some sexy and fun matches with you guys oh ba gawd! Please pm me here or in the discord if you have an idea for matches

Comments: 5

LF matches or rps

Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:40 am by kiranar

I have several characters on most rosters except tension, but I am not against some of my characters taking opponents from there. Celeste the Carpathian Impaler, The Emerald Moons are my friction wrestlers Kirana is a character I made based off of Monster Hunter series along with my Xeltron from the starwars universe. Message me if any of the characters seems interesting.

Comments: 0

Friction Main Event-Janabell vs. Becca(Done)

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Friction Main Event-Janabell vs. Becca(Done) - Page 4 Empty Re: Friction Main Event-Janabell vs. Becca

Post by Janabell on Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:46 am

Once Becca tries to slip out of the ring Janabell holds her and pins her flat on the matt
laying right on the top of becca she would give her a stare which was meant to make her
keep looking Janabell in the eyes, she would breathe on Becca's neck and wisper into her
ears,

"You belong to me now..don't worry your safe now ill protect you from everyone and everything
that ever did you wrong"

Janabell's hand slips onto Becca's rear going into her jeans and grabbing her panties and grabs
them tightly with force, an atomic Weggie. It seems that Janabell is using new moves with
her transfer over to Friction.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Friction Main Event-Janabell vs. Becca(Done) - Page 4 Empty Re: Friction Main Event-Janabell vs. Becca

Post by Firecyde on Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:41 am

"Ow! Ow! Are you sure you can help? W-well, okay, I guess I could join you... just please, no more torture!" Becca would beg, not sure whether or not Janabell would let up until she was sure that Janabell was quite done with her, or whether she was just getting started.

Firecyde

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Janabell on Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:08 am

Janabell would then gasp as Becca says she would join her, but for the troubles,
Janabell had to punish her. Janabell then would move close to her ear and wisper

"I have to punish you for the trouble you caused me...later"

She then would yank Becca's panties ripping them out of her pants and
throwing them on the canvas, after she would tounge kiss Becca.

Janabell chuckles and stands above to watch Becca's reaction.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Firecyde on Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:13 am

"OW!" Becca yelled as she had her panties ripped out of her, she then looked at Janabell had tongue kissed her, moaning a bit as Janabell kissed her. "Miss Janabell..." Becca said, blushing. "C-could you p-punish me now? I...I like how you run things..." Becca would say, deep red.

Firecyde

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Janabell on Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:21 am

Janabell smiles as her mind games were getting to this young girl, she would
wisper into her ear again,

"You were all tough earlier what happen?"

At the same time she punches Becca in the Stomach with her left hand
extremely hard attempting to make her cry, that was a thing Janabell
had a habbit of doing.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Firecyde on Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:26 am

Becca winced in pain as she was nailed in her stomach, dropping what were a few tears onto the mat. "Y-you b-broke me down... please, toss away my beer, you are right...I should just stop..." Becca said, crying a little more after saying that, but then started to speak again. "Please, punish me more..."

Firecyde

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Janabell on Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:32 am

Janabell chuckles and kicks the beer cans out of the ring, after this she would hug
Becca and kiss her again, her hand softly crests Becca's butt and she says

"Its ok...no more pain for you..Just pleasure. Now go get changed"

She would gently grab Becca's butt once more and exit the ring her theme
music playing.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Friction Main Event-Janabell vs. Becca(Done) - Page 4 Empty Re: Friction Main Event-Janabell vs. Becca(Done)

Post by kalb on Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:50 am

Sasha was caught off guard a bit, and bad enough. The hardcore kiwaii's head snapped aside with a small spray of blood and saliva and a long stretched groan.She tumbled back and leaned to the ropes, a bit dizzy as it seemed.
She glarred at Maria with some rage in her eyes.

anegge's note: Hey, bro. Thanks for the ads. You are so banned.

Last edited by 121 on Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

kalb

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Friction Main Event-Janabell vs. Becca(Done) - Page 4 Empty Re: Friction Main Event-Janabell vs. Becca(Done)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4