by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 132 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 132 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Honey~Love's Super Sexy Slugfest!

4 posters

Go down

Honey~Love's Super Sexy Slugfest! Empty Honey~Love's Super Sexy Slugfest!

Post by Psychopatrick88 Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:28 pm

The screen is black at first, then suddenly, lights flash on in the background, revealing a silhouette of a woman with her hands on her hips. The form would be unfamiliar to most, if not all. A couple of seconds later, another light would flash on, revealing the appearance of the woman.
Honey~Love's Super Sexy Slugfest! Vxggpc.jpg
Honey~Love smiled for the camera, waving to it with one glove. "Hi everybody! I know most of you probably don't know who I am, and that's.. well, because I've only now signed up here. I had this really great idea in my head though, and it couldn't wait."

Honey~Love cleared her throat, before looking to the camera. "First off, my name is Honey~Love! The sexiest erotic boxer around! What is erotic boxing you may ask? Oh come on! It's only the fastest growing sport around! ...Ook, that might be a lie, but still, it's really a lot of fun!" She encouraged. "And I'm willing to show you all first hand how much fun it can be!" She grinned. "That why I, Honey~Love, have gotten the ok to make a $10,000 prize to whoever is able to beat me at my own game!" She declared. "I also have a little something extra planned to the winner as well." She informed. "Now! What are the rules of erotic boxing? I'm glad you asked! Ok, first off...

"1. You do not talk abou- Oh wait, never mind.. wrong rule set" She grinned sheepishly, rubbing the back of her head with a glove.

"Ok ok, 1. Erotic boxing is mostly just like regular boxing, with a few key twists. Instead of knocking your opponent down for a ten count to win, the way to win is to force your opponent to an orgasm. You get the chance when you knock the opponent down, where you will have a ten count to sexually work your opponent.

2. You cannot take your gloves off when the opponent is down. It's way too much of a hassle to lace your gloves back on and restart the match.

3. If your opponent DOES outlast a ten count, you have to let them back up, and give them a couple of seconds to recover. The ref will let you know when it's ok to continue.

4. Please no lowblows. Yes, it's an easy way to knock the opponent to the ground, but it also makes it harder to pleasure them as they're dealing with pain, and will probably be much more resistant to your ministrations.

5. You are free to strip your opponent when they are down, and everything else goes as well. Just remember you're trying to pleasure your opponent, not hurt them.

6. Like normal boxing, no kicking! You'd be surprised how many girls try to break this rule. It will result in an immediate DQ, so don't try it, ok?

7. Rounds will be 3 minutes each, with a 30 second break between them. If you're knocked down, and the bell is run during the ten count, then the ten count is interrupted and you go to your corners.
This matchtype can be set for multiple orgasms, or a KO from orgasm as well. Just don't expect the match to end for a good while. I also have a couple of rules for this contest itself:

1. If you have had previous experience from a professional boxing league, you are ineligible to participate. Why is this, you may ask? Well, the goal of this contest is to really spread the word on how fun boxing can be. That's why I want girls, from either the Friction or the Kawaii roster, to try and test the match out. I'm hoping it'll convince them to train and practice in the hopes of claiming that $10,000 prize.. as well as a secret prize.

2. 1 vs 1 boxing only! I'm fine if you want to bring a spectator with you, but no handicap matches, otherwise the prize is forfeit. Doesn't mean I won't still try to kick your butt though." She says, and throws a couple of quick jabs to show she's serious on that statement.

"Ummm... I think that's pretty much it! So, girls of Friction, and of Kawaii roster alike, do you think you got what it takes to outbox, and outfox the sexiest boxer around? Then lace on a pair of gloves, and come call me out in the ring. I'll be waiting." She said, blowing a kiss to the camera, before the camera blacked out.

DISCLAIMER: Honey~Love is NOT officially the sexiest boxer around. It is a self proclaimed title that Friction holds no responsibility for.

Honey~Love could hear the disclaimer after her promo ended, and although you didn't see her face, you could hear her voice just before the promo faded out. "HEY!!!"

Last edited by 145 on Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:31 am; edited 2 times in total

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Honey~Love's Super Sexy Slugfest! Empty Re: Honey~Love's Super Sexy Slugfest!

Post by Yatori Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:21 am

"You seem miffed, Anna," Nina chided her grumbling maid.

"It's not fair, Nina! I'm one of the few real boxers in this league! Sure, there's Aya, and she's coming along quite nicely. And this girl is from an erotic boxing league instead of a proper league. And I don't need the prize money - she can keep it. But just when a new boxer comes up, just when I think I have a great match in store for me, she declares that she can only be challenged by an amateur! It pisses me off!

"Besides," Anna grumbled in the manner of a devoted fan, "Aura Greenwood is the sexiest boxer around~"

Nina chuckled. "Well, you'll just have to settle for watching at ringside for now..."

"Yeah..."

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Jman2113 Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:29 pm

Rena saw the promotion on TV. "I never boxed, but I sure would enjoy making her whimper..." Rena said as she sat down in her panties, topless. "Well, guess its time to train then." She smirked, getting up.

Jman2113

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:10 am

Dressed in a more formal blazer, tie, and skirt than usual, and, of course, her trademark rabbit ears, Lia smiled brightly for the camera, waving, "Hello everyone! What a terrific day, isn't it?" She winked to the camera, "I heard this scrumptious girl was making the rounds... Honey Tilde Love!..." A voice from off camera. "Oh, just Honey~Love? The tilde is silent then?" She crinkled her nose, raising a quizzical eyebrow at the off camera voice, "I'm not even supposed to vocalize it? That... that doesn't make any sense...." She shook her head, "Eh, doesn't matter."

"Anyway, this Honey T... Honey~Love is challenging folks to erotic boxing, then? Well-hell-hell-heeellll, I think that sounds like great fun!" She brought her fists together like a rabbit, eyes closed, "Because this rabbit definitely knows how to punch!" She hopped up and down and threw a couple of silly looking punches from that stance.

Opening her eyes and looking upward as if in thought, Lia continued, "Well..." She brought a finger up to her chin, "You DID want people who weren't PROFESSIONAL boxers, right? I... er... HAVE had some experience in the wonderful world of pugilism, but... eh... nothing professional..." She winked at the camera, quickly throwing one arm up to her ear as if to block a shadow haymaker and countering with a swift three punch combo that almost seemed like it came from a different woman entirely than the playful rabbit punches from earlier.

She immediately closed her eyes and grinned sheepishly, rubbing the back of her head, "So, uh, if you still want to play the sexy boxing with this sexy bunny, I'll be happy to hop," a gentle bounce to puncutate, "into the ring with you! Toodleloo!" She waved at the camera before it cut out.

Last edited by 241 on Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down