Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 36 users online :: 12 Registered, 0 Hidden and 24 Guests :: 1 Bot

CybeastGregarX, DizzyKnight, dragonswill, KillerV, LARIATO, M.J.Caboose14, Old_Man_Tai, OmegaVan0, Person, Ragdoll_Jobbers, RJD, Vcom7418

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Minerva Larsen

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
???

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Inconsistent posting

Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:53 pm by RJD

I have stuff coming up in the next couple of weeks and will not be able to post anywhere near as often as usual/before. To be honest this has already been showing it's effects lately but it will do so even more from now on. I'll prioritise my Avalanche match and multi character matches but other than that I'll respond probably once every few days, I'll try not to leave anyone hanging though.

Comments: 10

Looking for Friction matches!

Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:07 am by tehbohemian

Hey everybody just posting a notice I have 2 wrestlers that could use some love!

Shinobu just got out of her match and I'm looking for some wins or losses to add to her record, she is a serious fighter and is looking for more straight forward fights, she could be a good match up against other "martial artist" type characters looking for a challenge or she could stand up to a violent heel, anything works.

Sonic is also up for matches, people familiar with Ring Dream or Wrestle Angels should …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 3

Finalls

Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:49 pm by xalex

So i tried to say to as many people as i could per pm.... but i will put it up here as well just to get sure that i get all....

my finalls are around the corner.... and this means something... my free time will be cut shrot... really short...

and unluckily my afw time will be cut down extremly...

so i say sorry to everyone i have a match with right now but in the next time i will be slow as fuck

i try to get back as fast as i can^^ i still will be online on trillian or here so if …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Sara vs Ryu: Play Time

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Sara vs Ryu: Play Time

Post by MistressGold on Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:20 pm

Sara had smiled and got on the top rope, she attempted to sit on the back of his head while it was on the top rope, if it worked, then her odd yet effective smother hold would be applyed on Ryu. "Not useing the full power of the suit, not useing my signature moves, you are a fun slave!"

MistressGold

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu on Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:49 pm

"W-Wha... mmnrfhhhh...!!!". While he struggled inbetween Sara's sexy and powerful thighs, arms flailing amusingly Ryu's face ended up being smothered right into her warm crotch, his embarassed mumblings providing her with a nice, tingling vibration while she had him in her sensually taunting trap.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro

wrestleryu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MistressGold on Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:36 am

"OH YES!" Sara moaned, as she would attempt to smack Ryu multible times with her whip, laughing as she did so. "MMMM.... you are a great slave! Not the greatest slave I've ever had...I'm still looking for him, but you'll do!" Sara said, rubbing her crotch along his face.

MistressGold

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu on Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:13 pm

With each smack from her whip, Ryu had to let out a muffled groan against Sara's crotch, fueling up her dominating lust as she wriggled her crotch over his face, embarassing the trapped boy while wearing him down.

At this rate he would soon become a helpless toy in her hands, without even a chance to fight back, so if he wanted to react, he knew it was now or never: Ryu's hands took a firm grip of Sara's beautiful hips, and he gave a few deep licks to her muff, trying to provide a pleasurable distraction while he would go for a powerbomb, despite being blindfolded by Sara's crotch and mesmerized by her powerful scent.

Last edited by 157 on Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:19 pm; edited 3 times in total

wrestleryu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MistressGold on Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:27 am

"Huh? Oh, you finally gave in! WHOA!" Sara yelled out, falling backwards and landing hard on the ground. But Sara was angry, so she attempted to push Ryu's face even deeper in her hold, attempting to shove his face deeper into her mound, wiping it up and down. "If you want to do that so much, then lick me clean through my suit.

MistressGold

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu on Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:45 am

"Unmrffhhh...!!". If Ryu had hoped to gain the upper stance thanks to his powerbomb, Sara proved he was wrong, squeezing her luscious strong thighs around his head to press his face closer into her muff.

Willing or not, the boy was matter of factly forced to do as she said: With her inner thighs muscles squeezing his neck, depriving him of air, and his nose and lips pressed against her wet crotch, the lustful amazon was rewarded by Ryu's cute suctions as he deperately tried to breathe within the tight confines of her tauntingly hot trap.

wrestleryu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MistressGold on Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:03 am

Sara had started to laugh and moan, mocking him as she had delivered some forced pleasure for herself. Sara had started to squeeze her legs even tighter, forceing air out of him as she had moaned even more. "You are WEAK! Beg and I MAY let you go!"

MistressGold

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu on Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:27 pm

The sound of Sara's laughters came smothered to Ryu's ears as she was having her way with him.

Each squeezing pulsation of her luscious thighs caused them to swell around his softened neck, sending a wave of weakness through Ryu's body, and grinding him tighter into the hot, scented furnace formed by her inner thighs and her damp crotch, so that his labored breathing was trapped into her muff, making it much more pleasurable to Sara, and much more embarassing to Ryu.

"N-Never....mnhh...", he mummered against Sara's folds with cute, silly stubborn spirit. Yet, being subjected to her repetitive squeezing was sending the boy weaker and sleepier in a relentless, erotic way, rocking him back and forth hypnotically with each flexing of her inner thighs.

Last edited by 157 on Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MistressGold on Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:35 am

"Aw...well I guess you'll be stuck there for a while there slave!" Sara would say, squeezing harder and would let go for a few seconds before squeezing again. Sara would start to grind his face against her pussy, then would squeeze again, if Ryu stuck his hands between the squeezing, then he might be able to break out.

MistressGold

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu on Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:50 pm

The crowd was loving Sara's rhytmical 'squeeze and release' game. Each time her glistening thighs would flex around Ryu's neck, erotically grinding him into further weakness, each time being rewarded by a soft groan against her warm muff.
The boy managed to slip his hands in between her dominating pulsations, but he was apparently going too dazed and sleepy to escape, as she could enjoy his lips sucking nicely against her muff...unless he had further resources to gather.

wrestleryu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:21 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next