by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 143 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 141 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Fidi Escalia Vs. Shashai Ashotep I

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Fidi Escalia Vs. Shashai Ashotep I - Page 5 Empty Re: Fidi Escalia Vs. Shashai Ashotep I

Post by Tatyina Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:41 am

Fidi hissed asShashai's bandages wrapped around hers. She tried to squeeze her tail tightly around Shashai to try and keep her exhausted. She then tried to use her claws to tear herself free from the bandages and drag Shashai into the water.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Fidi Escalia Vs. Shashai Ashotep I - Page 5 Empty Re: Fidi Escalia Vs. Shashai Ashotep I

Post by Toshokan Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:05 am

Shashai felt Fidi's tail sllithering around her, constricting her waist and chest painfully. At first, she tried to keep her calm, but the reptilian tail just kept squeezing her stronger, and she had to fight to merely keep her bandages around Fidi. Finally, tired and desperate, she started hitting repeatedly what parts of the tail that she could reach with her arms, turning her attention entirely to getting free from its restrictive embrace and forgetting her bandages entirely. Although her blows were now weaker, she hoped they could save her before she was dragged into the pond.

Toshokan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:51 am

Fidi hissed as her tail was punched. She didn't like having it punched dso hard and gave up once she freed herself fromt he bandages. She would try and claw at Shashai's eyes just to be able to slither away from the mummy. If she could, she would bring her tail up and rub it and sflick her tongue angrily at Shashai. "Obvious-s-sly this-s-s is-s-sn't working. We both have the s-s-same techniques-s-s." She said as she eyed Shashai. She clenched her fists afeter letting her tail fall to the ground, making sure she was still close to the water. It was her best hope so far in winning this match.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshokan Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:19 pm

Shashai fell to the ground, wailing as her eyes were attacked. She clutched her face, and as the pain subsided she got up wearily. She parted her fingers and looked at the lamia with an angry but thoughtful look. "True," she muttered. As the pain ran through her body, thoughts flashed in her brain, trying to find a way out of the situation. She put her hand over the blood-soaked bandage on her shoulder, tending her bite wound. It ached.

"You are right. That's why I propose a mutual handicap." She glared at Fidi and gave a tentative step forward, trying to maintain some distance between the lamia, the pond, and her. "Let's end this fight with grappling only. No punches, no kicks, no tail lashes. This way, I stop hitting your dear tail, and you stop hitting me with it." She cringed for one second from the throbbing pain on her shoulder. She would have liked to add "no biting" to the rules, but with the pond behind her Shashai was at a disadvantage there. She didn't have that many chips to bargain with. "Deal?"

Toshokan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:02 am

Fidi opened her mouth and her tongue flicked out lazily as she panted. She was pretty worn out and when Sashai mentioned her tail, she lifted it up and rubbed it again. Her eyes widened at the offer and she turned her head for a moment. Should she except somethign like that ? If Shashai was bargaining then that meant she had done pretty good aganst the mummy but then again, Fidi was pretty worn out as well. If not for the pond, she probably would have alost already. "Fine." She said and nodded and narrowed her eyes as she slowly slithered towards Shashai and lifted her hands up to beckon the mummy into a test of strength.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshokan Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:00 am

The two monsters got closer, and their hands met; Shashai looked warily at Fidi, feeling her arm muscles tense up. She wasn't feeling well enough to risk things on a single test of strength, so she would not try to match Fidi's push; she struggled with her for dominance for some seconds, then tried to surprise her by yanking her arms down and pulling Fidi toward her. She was trying to shift her position to a headlock, figuring it would be easier that way to outmaneuver the lamia.

Toshokan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:36 am

Fdi was eag3er to try and finish Sashai off and as their fingers coiled together, she pushed with all the strength she had trying to push the mummy onto her back. If she could get her onto the ground, she could really out muscle the girl. Though she suspected that she was foolish for agreeing to the terms of the fight. As she pushed forward, her tongue flicking outward, she felt Sashai pull backwards and she drooped forward as her eyes widened.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshokan Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:54 pm

Capitalizing on her chance, Shashai hurried to close her arm around Fidi's head; with her other hand, she kept a hold on Fidi's wrist. It wasn't enough to put her in check, but with some struggle she'd be able to keep at least one of the lamia's hands from attacking her. Having caught Fidi like that, she pushed forward with a short burst of strength, trying to make Fidi lower her body or even slide away from the water.

Toshokan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:17 pm

Fidi gasped as suddenly she felt her face pressed against Shashai's breasts. A light hue came over her cheeks but she ignored it as she flet one of her other arms pinned down. She flicked her tail back and forth as she was drug away from the lake very slowly. If she could use her tail, she'd be able to stop this right now. In fact, there were plenty of things she COULD do right now, if only. She hisssed into Shashai's breasts, flickign her tongue around them aggravatedly, without realizing exactly where her tongue was going. She balled her free hand and then pushed dowdn, cupping her hand on the mummy's butt to try and stop her from being pulled back further.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshokan Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:10 pm

Shashai tried to override Fidi's resistance, leaning against her body and pushing,, but when she felt her tongue over her brasts and her hand grasping her sensitive butt skin, she had to stop for a moment. Normally , she had good endurance against this kind of contact, but her concetration was presently faltering due to weariness. She huffed deeply, trying to muster her willpower to push Fidi again. Meanwhile, she would try to keep her in place and move Fidi's head in the headlock to put her breasts out of that tongue's reach.

Toshokan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next