by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 214 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 214 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Hitomi Vs. Ayame, First Meetings!

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Hitomi Vs. Ayame, First Meetings! - Page 3 Empty Re: Hitomi Vs. Ayame, First Meetings!

Post by zxn666 Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:29 am

"Thanks!" Hitomi said. Now that Ayame was on the mat, Hitomi was going to keep her end of the promise. She was going to teach Ayame a thing or two about grappling.

"So then, now that I've got you down, usually I go for something like this," Hitomi said. She twisted Ayame'a arm around, putting her in a hammerlock armlock behind her back. "And next I do this," Hitomi continued, reaching forward and wrapping her arm around Ayame's neck. "So then, how would you break out of this hold?"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Hitomi Vs. Ayame, First Meetings! - Page 3 Empty Re: Hitomi Vs. Ayame, First Meetings!

Post by Oathkeeper Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:44 am

"ow...OW! OW! OW! >o<" Ayame was completely helpless, "Ni~pa!"
"Umm.. well let's see! I have one free arm and two legs...but, you also have my head hostage... So, I haven't the slightest idea!"
Ayame was determined to not tap out, she would find a way out of this god forsaken hold. this brought back memmories of her fight with Kayla Oaks and her Romero Dragon Sleeper, Ayame shivered at the memmory of that fight.
"Kya!" Ayame said as she would attempt to kick Hitomi with a high kick. Her kick would lose alot of momentum but, she would continue until she let go.

"OW! LET GO ALREADY!" Ayame said
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:55 am

Hitomi didn't really hurt Ayame in the hold, not putting pressure anywhere, just holding Ayame in place. "Yep, how will you get out of this..." Hitomi said teasingly. Suddenly, Ayame's leg came up and hit her square in the forehead. "Ow!" Hitomi cried. The kick didn't hurt as much as it could have, but it certainly surprised her. Still, she didn't let go.

"Gotta try harder than that!" Hitomi said, "Try leaning forward and twisting to the right. It'll relieve tension on your arm."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:32 am

"Easy for you to say!" Ayame said
Ayame smiled, at hitomi's teasing it enticed her to struggle harder.
"Ah, I see thanks, taking her advice..." Ayame said twisting her body as Hitomi instructed, she could tell Hitomi was holding back. Ayame would attempt to get her free hand in between Hitomi's arm and her neck, so Hitomi couldn't choke her.
If my one leg made it across, why can't two? ayame inquired. Ayame would attempt to get her calves around Hitomi's neck and attempt to pull Hitomi off of her.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:23 pm

Hitomi smiled as Ayame began to move exactly as she instructed. "See, you're learning!" she said. It soon became too hard to hold on to Ayame's arm, since the girl's twisting had made Hitomi's grip too hard to maintain. Hitomi let go of Ayame, but moved to assert her sleeperhold. Ayame got the better of her though when she stuck her hand in between the gaps, making it impossible for Hitomi to make it any tighter.

"Learning quickly I see," Hitomi said. Ayame's legs suddenly shot up and grabbed the sides of her head. Hitomi was surprised at how flexible the girl was, to perform such a move. Still, it would be an awkward position for Ayame, and Hitomi resisted being pulled over Ayame's back. She reached around and grabbed her legs in a one-armed hug, trapping Ayame in a folded-up position.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:44 am

Ayame grunted as she was entrapped by Hitomi once more except one of her arms were free this time. Ayame would attempt to a palm strike on Hitomi's chin. If succesful, Ayame would then elbow her opponent's gut.
"I won't let you make me tap out!" Ayame said as she would continue to elbow her until she let go.

Last edited by 863 on Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:57 am

Hitomi took the palm strike hard, hitting her chin and snapping her head up. She didn't let go of Ayame's head, though she let go of her legs and gave Ayame more wiggle room. It was enough for her to start landing hits with her elbow. After two elbows, Hitomi let go, rolling backwards, clutching at her sides where Ayame's elbows hit.

"Heh...so... did you learn anything about grappling?" Hitomi asked as she got up.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:19 am

"yah, I guess...umm try to adjust your body when you're in grapple so, it will be more diifcult for your opponent to put tension on you, their always some way out of grapple and...don't get caught!" Ayame said, "I hope my strikes didn't hurt you to badly...."
Ayame was relieved that Hitomi had decided to let her go. Ayame pondered on what she do next,
"So ready to start again?"
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:02 am

"I'm always ready," Hitomi said, getting to her feet. She settled into another defensive position, waiting and preparing for Ayame's fast strikes. She knew that she had to take the initiative, since Ayame was a better fighter than she was. She stepped forward, just barely outside Ayame's kicking range.

"Your fighting style is Tae Kwon Do, right?" Hitomi asked, "I wonder if you have other moves as well..." She would move in quickly, hoping to surprise Ayame, trying to get in a quick strike against Ayame.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:54 am

Ayame snickered, "That's very smart of you to stay outside of my range!"

"Well, I guess i do have a few tricks up my sleeve that aren't Tae Kwon Do. But, being a former national finalist in Tae Kwon Do, I feel most comfortable with it. And Yourself?" Ayame said. "Your foot work is very well placed and you seem to have that air around you... it might not be martial arts but, you have ben trained, not to mention you're strength, grappling ability and not to mention pretty."

Ayame blushed, she let the last comment slip

Ayame used a palm strike to knock Hitomi's strike away out of instinct.

"Hey!" Ayame said throwing a couple snap kicks to keep Hitomi at bay, "I'm gonna get you for that, just you wait!"
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next