by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 141 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 141 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Hitomi Vs. Ayame, First Meetings!

2 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Hitomi Vs. Ayame, First Meetings! - Page 2 Empty Re: Hitomi Vs. Ayame, First Meetings!

Post by zxn666 Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:32 am

"My stance too... heavy?" Hitomi said. She wondered what that meant. It was obvious that Ayame had much more experience with fighting than she had, and that this spar might end up very one-sided. But that didn't deter Hitomi any. To back down now was dishonorable! Hitomi would see this fight through to the end. Who knows, she might even get something out of it!

"Well, ok," Hitomi said, "I guess I'll try harder next time!" She saw Ayame open up her palms for a standard test of strength, and accepted the challenge. She locked fingers with Ayame, and pushed hard, hoping that her strength would be great enough to win this challenge.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Hitomi Vs. Ayame, First Meetings! - Page 2 Empty Re: Hitomi Vs. Ayame, First Meetings!

Post by Oathkeeper Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:49 am

"Holy Crap!" Ayame exclaimed as Hitomi`s strength pushed against her. Ayame couldn`t hold on for much longer but, she expected something like this to happen. As a leg user, she didn`t have much of an upper body build. Ayame stopped pushing back and pulled towards her, attempting to pull Hitomi down on top of her. In mid-air, Ayame would wrap her legs around her waist and squeeze.
She would brace herself for the fall.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:55 pm

Hitomi got unbalanced when Ayame pulled instead of pushed, falling right into Ayame's trap. She fell on top of Ayame, landing with her on top of Ayame on the mat. Then, Ayame grabbed her around the waist with a formidable bodyscissor, making her grunt in pain.

"Let... go!" Hitomi said, pushing against Ayame, trying to pry her off.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:35 pm

"Hehe... sorry Hitomi I said I wouldn't be so nice anymore" Ayame said as she squeezed harder just so Hitomi couldn't escape.
"Forgive me...Hitomi... I don't many holds other than scissorholds but, I do have something else up my sleeve...hehe" said Ayame planning to loosen the scissor hold and begin to tickle Hitomi's sides with her fingers.
"Tell you what if you say please... I might let you off the hook" Ayame giggled, this was so much fun!

Last edited by 863 on Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:08 pm

Hitomi began to gasp and pant a little from the pain of the bodyscissor as Ayame squeezed a bit harder on her sides. Then, Ayame loosened up on the scissor hold, allowing Hitomi a short breather before the next move started.

"Hey, what are you-" Hitomi said, before losing control and giggling. Ayame tickled her sides, making her squirm with discomfort. "P-please let me go!" Hitomi gasped between bouts of laughter.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:10 pm

Ayame laughed, as she said the P word.
"I said might let you go...." Ayame said, "Nah, I'll let you go!"
Ayame released her from the scissors and realized she was still underneath Hitomi. Ayame would slowly begin to crawl away from underneath her. She wouldn't hold it against Hitomi, if she went after her and besides, it was just a spar.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:29 pm

Hitomi took a gasping breath as Ayame finally let her go and stopped tickling her. She got up off of Ayame, letting the girl get up onto her feet. She got up onto her feet as well, taking deep breaths as she readied herself for the next part of the fight.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:33 pm

"Ready?" Ayame said, "Why don't you attack me first, I'll show you thing or two about stances while your attacking me. If you can bring me down to the mat you could show me a thing or two about grappling. i really suck, so i won't let you get me floored so easily, savvy?"

Ayame revealed the mechanics of her stance slowly. Her side was facing Hitomi so, ther would be less of her to hit. Her weight would shift back and fourth like a boxer and her right arms protected her ribcage and front.
"A good stance relies on flexibility, I can dodge easily because my body's center of gravity is constantly moving which means I could use it to dodge and I could also block with my arms and quickly counter attack with a kick. So... come on hot shot! do you feel lucky? "
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:39 pm

Hitomi nodded, understanding Ayame's instructions. She adopted a different stance from Ayame, not trying to minimize her profile, but rather facing Ayame down with her hands in front, her body slightly hunched over, her legs bent.

"I'm better at grappling, so I like fighting in this stance," Hitomi said, "It's basically for countering fast strikers like you. I can attack with the stance too, like this!" Hitomi would step forward quickly and try to hit Ayame with a palm strike, but it was only a fient. If Ayame dodges and tries to strike at Hitomi, she would immediately turn her hand around and grab Ayame, then twist her hip and throw Ayame to the ground.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:29 am

Ayame was certainly impressed with her opponent's new stance. As hitomi followed through with her palm feint. Ayame dodged, a palm faint? Ayame was going to strike Hitomi with a punch but, she was hip tossed. Ayame crashed down on to the mat and winced as she landed on her back.

"Urgh! Nice One!" Ayame said, still on her back giving a thumbs up.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next