Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Happy Birthday Lobo!
by M.J.Caboose14 Today at 12:36 am

» Ending RPing
by Ragdoll_Jobbers Today at 12:21 am

» SS 17 Tag team title - Imperial Order (c) vs. Sonic Boom (ladder match)
by Person Today at 12:11 am

» Eirina Makishima vs. Sermis Languis
by RadiantKarna332 Yesterday at 11:57 pm

» Isa Kubota vs Killer King
by KillerV Yesterday at 11:44 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 41 users online :: 11 Registered, 0 Hidden and 30 Guests :: 2 Bots

acuya, Alexandra, dragonswill, Iron Soldier, KillerV, Lobo, peek6, Person, RadiantKarna332, shanecawf, Vcom7418

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Kyoko Akan

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Sonic Boom

Kawaii Champion
Under Contention (in a fatal fourway)
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Minerva Larsen
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
David Blake

Ending RPing

Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:04 am by KillerV

After I finishing up couple of threads, I am officially done RPing here. I apologize to you guys currently with me and even the future ones. But I am just tired of it, not going into too much details as it makes me feel like ranting so much, rather not.

But will still be here just to read n respond, as for Trillian, wont able to contact me soon, rather send PM here instead.

Good luck with everything.

Also, NOT gonna give King, rather not see people using him like

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 7

looking for matches

Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:46 am by dragonswill

Im looking for matches for nearlly all my girls. pm if interested. my signature should link you to the roster of my girls hoshi is the only one that doesn't need a match for now so please message me or reply here and well discuss a match.

Comments: 0

Active Kawaiis

Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:25 am by Daaharu

Hey, guys. I'm hoping to get a sense from everyone of where the active kawaii girls are at. No guarantees or anything, but I am looking to figure out who is out there consistently making matches because we are looking to inject some new blood into the kawaii title scene, and I don't want to have tunnel vision on just the players and characters I know.

So, if you've got a kawaii girl who's had at least one match and is currently active, can you let me know either here or via PM or IM? This …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 5

Hitomi Fujishima's Debut! - Vs. Suyou

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Hitomi Fujishima's Debut! - Vs. Suyou

Post by zxn666 on Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:26 am

"You know, I'm 21," Hitomi said, "I would prefer you stop calling me a brat." She pulled up harder on Suyou's arm, putting her through even more pain. "I can always break your arm if you don't," Hitomi threatened, pulling up hard on Suyou's arm to prove her point.

Last edited by 265 on Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:27 am; edited 1 time in total

zxn666

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius on Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:41 am

Suyou let out a short gasp of pain before she could stop herself as Hitomi cranked up the pain yet again. "Ugh...you could be thirty for all I care, a brat's still a brat!" The prolonged armbar was starting to get on Suyou's nerves, and really starting to affect her arm. So she tried on last method of escaping. SHe grabbed Hitomi's leg with her other arm, brought it closer to her mouth, and bit down on her leg as hard as she could.
Darius

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 on Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:50 am

"Hmm..." Hitomi said, cranking the armbar up a little more. She wanted Suyou to start begging for release, but the blonde was surprisingly resilient. Hitomi noticed that Suyou was trying to do something to her leg. Suyou grabbed her leg with her free hand, and wasn't letting go.

"Hey, what are you-" Hitomi asked, before a shriek of pain from her own mouth cut her off. Suyou bit her leg! Hitomi let go of the armbar, and would kick Suyou's side hard to make her let go and get free.

zxn666

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius on Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:57 am

Suyou held the bite as long as sh could until Hitomi let go, and Suyou was kicked away with a grunt. She immediately rolled to her feet, and craddled her sore arm tenderly. Despite the pain she was in, Suyou smirked at Hitomi mockingly. "Can't take a little nip, brat?" she asked, and winked at her opponant.
Darius

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 on Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:27 am

Hitomi quickly rolled away from Suyou, getting on her feet as fast as she could. She looked down at her leg, finding that Suyou had torn a hole in her black stockings,revealing quite a bit of her pale legs. A red bite mark was completely evident from where Suyou bit down on her leg. Hitomi glared at Suyou for what she did, though that was all the negative emotion she showed. She had to maintain her composure.

"I wonder how your arms are feeling," Hitomi said, gesturing at how Suyou favored her arm, "Can't take a little stretching?"

zxn666

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius on Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:52 am

"What, you think this will stop me?" Suyou asked, pointing at the arm in question. "Child's play. But I guess I should expect nothing more from a brat like you." Suyou resumed a grappling stance once more, her injury forgotten. She approached Hitomi again, and then suddenly ruhed in. It looked like she was going or another dropkick, but this was just to fool Hitomi so she could spear her hard around the waist.
Darius

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 on Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:16 am

Hitomi saw Suyou rushing forward at her, focusing hard on Suyou's motions. She wasn't going to get surprised again. This time, though Suyou rushed forward almost blindly, Hitomi knew that she was going to go low. Her prediction was validated when Suyou tried to go for a spear around the waist. Hitomi decided to try something flashy; when Suyou ducked down to spear her, she would jump up and vault over Suyou's body, using her back as a handhold. She would land behind Suyou, while the move would probably unbalance her as well.

zxn666

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius on Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:35 pm

Suyou's eyes widened when Hitomi simply leapt over her like in a game of leap-frog. With Hitomi pushing off her Suyou was sent stumbling forward a couple of steps. She was quick to recover though, and quickly turned to face Hitomi again, glaring at her in annoyance. And then she would rush forward again. This time she would attack with a quick clothesline, looking to take Hitomi straight to the mat.
Darius

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 on Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:48 pm

Hitomi was ready for any of Suyou's attacks, prepared to defend and counter against Suyou. She saw Suyou rush forward again, deciding to try to completely counter Suyou's attack. She saw Suyou going for a clothesline, figuring out a way to counter. She would duck under Suyou's extended arm, grab it with her hands, and twist Suyou's arm around to put her in an armlock.

zxn666

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius on Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:19 pm

Once again Suyou underestimated Hitomi's skill, and once again Suyou would end up paying for it. She grit her teeth as her arm as twisted, once again refusing to express her pain. SHe was not without a way to get out of this lock. She would shift her body weight, use her other arm to grab Hitomi's wrist, and then suddenly spin around, hoping to turn the armlock back on Hitomi
Darius

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top