by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 159 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 159 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

vrado meet jordan

2 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

vrado meet jordan - Page 7 Empty Re: vrado meet jordan

Post by jadeitehx Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:59 pm

The halfdemon was still checking the dresses that Jordan gave him when she entered the changing cabin. "hey you should use your own cabin" he try , covering with the iten he had his privates , being naked at this point. Bhefore he get a reply he found himself thrown on the floor and with the tip ofthe succubus cock in his mouth ,he made a grinning face , but a voice from outside froze him. "is all right inside here?" asked a clerk , worryed after hearing the fumbling noise. Vrado blushed and nodded at Jordan since he could not answer the question and scared that the clerk could see them like that.
jadeitehx
jadeitehx

Back to top Go down

Post by GrandmasterSilver Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:09 pm

Jordan smiled wickedly at him, before answering the clerk. "He's fine! I've got it!" Jordan would say before smileing back down at Vrado, and started to whisper at him. "Oh, this will be fun for later! But for now I say you should start to deepthroat my cock, and start praising me!"

GrandmasterSilver

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeitehx Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:15 pm

Vrado blushed and gulped with Jordan sat on his chest , he nodded blushing , knowing he had no choise (at least he had an excuse for this) , slowly he placed hands on the succubus ass and try get in a all 4 position , keeping her cock in his mouth. Unlikely the night before his tongue wrapped immediately around her shaft and , altough still unable to take it all in , he began bob his head back and forth.
jadeitehx
jadeitehx

Back to top Go down

Post by GrandmasterSilver Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:23 pm

"Hehe! You are indeed the woman in this relationship, and if you think otherwise then I will do this in public!" Jordan had teased, as she started to moan a little and grabbed Vrado's head, helping him with the motion and not forcing it up and down like she did the night before.

GrandmasterSilver

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeitehx Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:28 pm

The halfdemon raised his eyes to meet Jordan's , seeing she was meaning it for real he renowed his effort , trying to move his head on a steady rythm , his tongue moving along her thick dick , showing improvement from last night. Her words however had turned him on again , thinking to be at her will , that jordan was more male then him , made him get a hard on and a deep blushing.
jadeitehx
jadeitehx

Back to top Go down

Post by GrandmasterSilver Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:19 pm

"Aww! Look who's embarresed! It's okay, I would enjoy it if I were you too!" Jordan would whisper to him, loving that she had him in her grasp, teasing him and making him embarrassed to be in this position made her very happy, and Vrado would be able to tell, he could also tell that there was precum coming out a little too!

GrandmasterSilver

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeitehx Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:25 pm

Vrado felt excited in sucking the younger succubus , but was afraid to leave taces on the floor so he try all he could to control himself. His mouth was slurping and licking on the whole shaft trying to make less noise as he could , this prolonguing the 'service' , but again a voice comes from outside "everything is ok in there?". This forced the halfdemon to move his head as fast as he could , not thnking at the precum already slipping in his troath , his long hair now almost covering his face.

Last edited by 127 on Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
jadeitehx
jadeitehx

Back to top Go down

Post by GrandmasterSilver Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:35 am

"Yes, yes, he was just tickling me! Right honey?" Jordan winked at him, retracting her cock and pulling her panties up, handing him the clothes. "He'll just try these on and then we'll purchase what we need to!" Jordan would then fix his hair and whisper to him. "You should try this on!" Jordan whispered, handing him some speedos.

GrandmasterSilver

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeitehx Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:35 am

"ye... yes" he add once he got his mouth free , trying control his voice tone at his best , "i am good , just let us try these dresses..." he add looking up at Jordan, Vrado fast cleaned his lips with the forearm then grabbed the speedo , putting it on , even if they were leaving his harness in sight , "i think i should put on at least a shirt too" he add , "you? don't you need a bikini or some dressed too?" he keep on dressing not paying much attention at what Jordan had gave him before. "i guess it's going to be a loooong week" he add.

Last edited by 127 on Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:36 am; edited 1 time in total
jadeitehx
jadeitehx

Back to top Go down

Post by GrandmasterSilver Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:04 am

"Right...I'll get you a shirt!" Jordan left and brought back a bunch of clothes and a bikini for her, and brought back clothes for him too. "Vrado, can you do something for me baby? Can you undress me and dress me up? I need the woman to do something, and I figured since your a woman, you could help me decide what looks good!" Jordan would tease, with a finger on her lip to tease him sexually too.

GrandmasterSilver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next