by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 219 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 218 Guests :: 2 Bots

Bare

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

vrado meet jordan

2 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

vrado meet jordan - Page 2 Empty Re: vrado meet jordan

Post by jadeitehx Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:28 pm

"ouchhhh" grunted vrado jumping on the other foot , "match?" asked the announcer with the mic. "damn you... can't you just listen before kicking?" reproached her vrado , giving her a slap on the back of her head , "what have i won?" asked the halfdemon that 'casually' had grabbed with the index and thumb Jordan ear like to keep her quiet for a moment. "well.. i am not sure who arrived first..." said the announcer , "i did , i did so? whay have i won... where's the treasure?" he add quickly not paying attention to Jordan movement. "well? treasure? i am not sure of what you are talking about.. but.. this map is our promotional competition , first to reach here through the skid gate win a free , all paied week in out regal suite ... the regal duite of 'pinapina village' the best , scary dangerous and funny village in the world..." he emphasized his voice , like he was reading a promotional message. "so i won? well.. a full paied week is better than nothing..." he add thinkfull , then looked at his opponent "well.. don't you congratulate with me? maybe i could keep you as guest--- if you act kindly"
jadeitehx
jadeitehx

Back to top Go down

Post by GrandmasterSilver Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:37 pm

"Or, since I am going to own you after this, we can celebrate my victory in the suite!" Jordan said, punching Vrado in the face. "That's for smacking my head!" Jordan said. She then expanded her breasts by a cup, and then she would jump on Vrado, locking a sissorshold on him, and would stuff his head between her breasts. "Think of this as a show for all of you in here!"

GrandmasterSilver

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeitehx Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:45 pm

"you sure have a big mouth for such... ouch" , vrado had to let go the ear to istintively cover his face , when he moved them away he had just an istant to see Jordan's breasts incoming , "this could be funny" he try tease her not pay attention at their new size and thinking he could easily escape that hold after all. The crowd in the room watched that mouth open and with a confused look , seeing that the announcer grabbed the mic again "i think that this couple is just deciding who should get the prize first ... cheer for them" , "couple? hey she is a brat" try protest vrado that placed his hands on her knees trying force them open.
jadeitehx
jadeitehx

Back to top Go down

Post by GrandmasterSilver Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:52 pm

"Huh? No no! You won't get away! And he is going to be my slave!" Jordan said, as she continues to keep the hold on, but she would go into the air, flipping them both upside down and grew her breasts another cup. "So, what will I do to you?...." Jordan would tease, letting go of the hold.

GrandmasterSilver

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeitehx Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:06 pm

The grappling fight was helping vrado that had good experiende with it and managed to get free , at least he thought he had forced Jordan to do it , "maybe i will have you as maid for a whole weeeekkkk" he yell as he began fall , barely able to react , he managed into rolling to land on his back , instead than the head , but clearly stunned. "fhhh...ck .. this is.. cheating" he protest looking up at Jordan still on the ground and beginning to push on his palm to reach a sitting position. "this is real a show ... what have i told you... 'pinapina village' don't forget tell your friends of this..." yelled the announcer.
jadeitehx
jadeitehx

Back to top Go down

Post by GrandmasterSilver Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:22 pm

"Fair?! HEHEHEHEHE!" Jordan cackled at him, landing back down on the ground. "This is a fight, it doesn't matter if it is fair or not!" Jordan said, struting towards Vrado, and bent down, removing his pants and started to bite his cock, hoping to draw some blood out of it so she could get more energy.

GrandmasterSilver

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeitehx Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:30 pm

"so you want to play rough? hey what you doing?? ooouuchhh" he yelled as his cock was bite , he moved his hand forward to grab Jordan hair or the cape and pull her off his crotch , "stop biting it" he yelled. "don't worry don't worry.. we are all adults here.. we do not scandalize for that .. do as we are not here" add the announcer , "hey that wasn't my worry!" protested Vrado , loosing few more seconds as Jordan sipped some of his halfdemon blood out him. "ok.. let's play rouch" he add and try wrap his legs around her head to shove her off".
jadeitehx
jadeitehx

Back to top Go down

Post by GrandmasterSilver Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:41 pm

"Nope!" Jordan said, slipping out of Vrado's grasp, and would get on top of him. Jordan would place him in a smother hold again, pressing her breasts together, trying to give him no air. "Mmmm, so many plans, so many suprises for you once you lose!"

GrandmasterSilver

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeitehx Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:48 pm

The halfdemon was again surprised from Jordan movements , but the sensation of beeing breastsmothered with bigger breasts made him think he was just confused from the precedent fumbling , "hghhthh hoohh fhhhggh meh". This time his words were cuffled from the boobs pressed on his face and he began show arousal , hardening his private , his arms trying move around Jordan , planning to bearhug her if he reach.
jadeitehx
jadeitehx

Back to top Go down

Post by GrandmasterSilver Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:08 am

Jordan just smiled as she was hugged, after all she was still on top of him, and this just helped shove her onto him even more. "I'm going to w-in!" She taunted childishly, grinding herself on top of him to tease him.

GrandmasterSilver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next