Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 76 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 76 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

suyou vs. Christian Lilly Single match

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

suyou vs. Christian Lilly Single match - Page 4 Empty Re: suyou vs. Christian Lilly Single match

Post by Janabell Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:19 am

This was Christian's only chance to catch Suyou with a good one, she took it.
Using the last of her strength she pulls her head away from Suyou's hands then
grabs both her legs and flips over her using the jack knife pin. Using her
lower body to try and hold her arms down and the top half to keep her legs
hooked.

Back to top Go down

suyou vs. Christian Lilly Single match - Page 4 Empty Re: suyou vs. Christian Lilly Single match

Post by Darius Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:17 am

Suyou gasped as she was suddenly rolled up, and before she knew it she was trapped in the pin. "One!" the ref girl immediately shouted, and almost immedaitely after Suyou would kick out of the pin. Unlike Christian, Suyou was still fresh as a daisy.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Janabell Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:04 am

As soon as Suyou kicked out Christian runs out of the ring and backs up into
the announce table, what would suyou do now? Chrstian had the mind set
to cheat now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:10 am

Suyou got back up quickly enough, a little embaressed that Christian caught her off gaurd like that. She looked up and saw that Christina had actualy left the ring and was standing by the announcers table. Suyou smirked, an would move to slip out of the ring after her. She would stand not far off from Christian, smiling at her. "What's wrong?" Suyou asked. "Are you afraid of little old me?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Janabell Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:17 am

Christian would back up a few more steps and then charge and attempt to punch
Suyou in the face with brass knuckles, she hoped the ref diddn't see if she hit her.
It was her only chance of knocking her out, if she failed she would lose no doubt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:25 am

Suyou would smirk as Christian chaged her. At that distance it as easy to see Christian was attempting to punch her in the face. Swiftly Suyou would move to the side to dodge the punch, and would catch a glimpse o the brass knuckles in the light. He eyes widened in surprise.

So the way you So that's want to play it, she thought. As soon as she dodged the punch Suyou would send a v=brutal knee into Chistian's stomach. After that she would shove her head between her legs, wrap her arms around her waist, and then lift her off the floor and onto her shoulders. If all went well, Suyou would slam Christian's back against the concete floor in a powerbomb!
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Janabell Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:28 am

Christian screams through out the entire power bomb process, she lands on her back knocked
out, her face was red and her jean shorts were a tad bit wet,

Suyou has this one in the bag.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:34 am

Suyou stared down at Christian's unconsious body with a sneer, SHe would then spot the brass knuckles that were still on her hand. Se would move down to pick them up, and slip them on her own knuckles, grinning in approval. She would then turn back to Christian, and whie she was knocked out start to strip her of all her clothes until she was completely naked. Once that was done Suyou would haul the nude girl up and roll her back into the ring. Imediately the ref would drop down, lift Christian's am and see if it would dro three times.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Janabell Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:48 am

Christian's arm stays down for all three lift ups and Suyou was declared the winner
of this match,

Christian grunts and her eyes open to see that she is naked

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! HELP!!!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:52 am

As soon as Chistian woke up Suyou would kneel down, grab her by the hair and shove her head between her legs. She'd then wap her legs around her neck, putting her in a tight front headscissor. Once she locked it in she would begin to squeeze slightly, giving Christian a bit of pain. "Be quiet," Suyou ordered. She raised her fist, the one armed with Christian's own brass knuckles, and held it beore Christian's face threateningly. "Or I'll hit you with these."

Last edited by 379 on Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next