by NobuharuKinjo Today at 11:46 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 68 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 66 Guests :: 1 Bot

kerflubble, NobuharuKinjo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

suyou vs. Christian Lilly Single match

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

suyou vs. Christian Lilly Single match - Page 2 Empty Re: suyou vs. Christian Lilly Single match

Post by Janabell Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:20 am

That was it once Christian's opponent stumbled back she took advantage and runs up to her.
Then she would try a forward , aiming for suyou's face. Of course she wanted to knock this muscle
girl's teeth out and then her,

eyes suddenly wonder off to Suyou's breast area, not fully paying attention to her kick.

Back to top Go down

suyou vs. Christian Lilly Single match - Page 2 Empty Re: suyou vs. Christian Lilly Single match

Post by Darius Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:29 pm

Suyou's eyes widened when Christian aimed a kick at her face, but she quickly noticed how sloppy it was. She smirked, and would quickly catch Christian's leg with her hands. Once she did she would hold her like that for a second, and then use Christian's leg to throw her clear across the ring.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Janabell Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:53 pm

Christian is sent flying back and she falls flat onto her back,
She was open for a submission move-Stunned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:04 am

As Christian went down Suyou laughed in delight. "That was too easy!" she giggled. She would then bend down and grab Christian b her legs, and hook them under her armpits. With a sweet smile, Suyou would then turn Christian over into a boston crab submission.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Janabell Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:13 am

Christian starts to scream in pain as she is placed in a Boston crab.
Why did she have to go through this? Now she really was regreting this
match, Then all of a sudden her left hand finds its way to the ropes..
since she was pushed across the ring.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:29 am

Suyou giggled softly as Christian screamed in pain. The sound sent shivers of pleasure rippling through her body. "Mmmm, your pain is my pleasure," she said. Butt soon the ref would start tapping at Suyou's shoulder; Christian had gotten a rope break. Suyou pouted, she mut have thrown Chritian farther than she thought.

"Fine then," she muttered, and would release both of Christians legs. SHe would then get off her opponant, and grab her by her hair, hauling Christian back to her feet. Once she was up Suyou would scoop her off the mat, and slam her back down to it in a standard bodyslam.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Janabell Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:59 am

Now Christian was a high flyer one thing suyou must have forgotton, she might have not been able
to think up quick reversals like Janabell but she sure could block this body slam. Christian moans in pain
as Suyou grabs her hair and then lifts her up for body slam, once Suyou tries to pick her up she would
force her way back down to the ground and her left hand quickly tries to lash Suyou in the right cheek.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:07 am

Suyou growled when she couldn't manage to lift Christian off the mat. It seems the girl wasn't completely helpless after all. Suyou would then gasp as she was slapped across the cheek. She turned back to glare at Chrisitan angrily, right before she would send a brutal knee strike directly into Chistrian's gut. If her opponant hunched over because of this, Suyou would immediately wrap her arm around her head, and fall backards into a DDT.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Janabell Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:34 am

Suyou was big but quick, but some how christian was able to catch Suyou's leg,
then she would use her free hand to grab hold of her left breasts and squeeze tightly.
What would Suyou do?

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:16 pm

Suyou gasped as her breast was suddenly grasped and squeezed tightly. Rather than cause her pain, Suyou actually gasped in delight. The move caused her pleasure rather than pain. "Well now," she said with a smile. "Getting kinda forward, are you?" Suddenly Suyou would unexpectedly headbutt Christian right in the face.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next