Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 86 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 85 Guests :: 1 Bot

3ho

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Round 3: Cassie Sato vs. Danielle Rugu

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Round 3: Cassie Sato vs. Danielle Rugu Empty Round 3: Cassie Sato vs. Danielle Rugu

Post by Kelsea Tue May 25, 2010 7:52 am

Humiliation match
submission must be score through a humilating hold or situation

A number of kawaii's had had to drop out of kawaii tournament and previously Danielle Rugu had applied for to be a contender before it started... However she was piped to the last place in the competition by Gemma Piper, the thought that the gymnast might be a little more popular then her was annoying, but she'd gotten over it by now... Now she had been let into the tournament anyway as a replacement, even though she had the disadvantage of coming in only at round 3...

Dani stepped out into the arena to the music Koi No Mahou (Magic of love) by Ichiko, she'd been thinking about changing the entrance music but that would have to wait to later as she wanted to focus on the match, particularly with the knowledge she'd be up against Cassie Sato. Them two little brats had previously double teamed her in the gym and forced her to take in both of their juices before just leaving her lying on her back in the gym, anyone could have come in and had their way with her!

She was suppose to take them out shopping, part of the deal for them stopping where they did with the beating... But Danielle decided to stand them up, she had more important things to do, like clean out her sex after them little brats had decided to turn it into their own candy bowl... Lily squashing all of them sweets up in her while Cassie had gone to work eating them and Dani out.

"I'll show them..!" Dani said as she strode down the rampway dressed in her new pink apron

Spotlight
characters:
Round 3: Cassie Sato vs. Danielle Rugu ELZuoMvRound 3: Cassie Sato vs. Danielle Rugu OG5hnuaRound 3: Cassie Sato vs. Danielle Rugu Cg3CzYmRound 3: Cassie Sato vs. Danielle Rugu 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Round 3: Cassie Sato vs. Danielle Rugu Empty Re: Round 3: Cassie Sato vs. Danielle Rugu

Post by luffy316 Fri May 28, 2010 7:07 pm

Cassie bounced happily to the ring, waving excitedly to the fans. She had a consistent fanbase, being adorable as she was and the far sweeter of the twins. Lily walked a bit behind her this time around, letting her have her little moment. She climbed the ring apron and stood there waving for a good solid 10 seconds before Lily swatted her bum firmly, making her hop in surprise and slip into the ring.

She entered and pouted at Danielle while Lily folded her arms. "You big jerk! You went back on your word! Your word as a wrestler! You were supposed to spoil us that day and you're gonna pay for it!"
Cassie nodded and raised her little fists. "I'ma make you so embarrassed it'll be like double last time!"

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Round 3: Cassie Sato vs. Danielle Rugu Empty Re: Round 3: Cassie Sato vs. Danielle Rugu

Post by Kelsea Mon May 31, 2010 12:57 am

"What?!" Danielle fumed at the little brat's words "You don't have any right to be angry at me! After all them sweets you jammed up inside me... You put a piece of bubble gum up there too! Do you know how long I had to spend getting that out stuff out." Dani hmphed and folded her arms

"Well anyway, I'm gonna serve you up something special to for what you did..." She then looked and pointed at Lily "And you better not get involved until its your time to be served"

Spotlight
characters:
Round 3: Cassie Sato vs. Danielle Rugu ELZuoMvRound 3: Cassie Sato vs. Danielle Rugu OG5hnuaRound 3: Cassie Sato vs. Danielle Rugu Cg3CzYmRound 3: Cassie Sato vs. Danielle Rugu 398g342

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:21 am

Lily shrugged carelessly. "Please! I saw you fight last time. Cass' more than enough to toss you around."

"Grr!" Cassie chimed, clearly saying it more than actually growling as she threw up her arms excitedly. "I'm gonna make you blush and be all 'Ahh, don't touch that! I totally give up!" she mimicked cutely

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:25 am

Danielle wrinkled her nose in annoyance, but didn't say anything further... Instead she moved into a wrestling stance and waited for the bell

As the ref called for the bell and the match to start, Dani immediately rushed right at Cassie, swinging her small arm up for the little devil's chest.. trying to take her right down onto the mat straight from the start

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:48 pm

Cassie cried out and dashed to meet her head on, though Dani's height helped her hands to hit first and a bit harder. She'd shove herself as well, but would tumble back onto her butt either way and flop onto her back, though might accomplish knocking Dani down too before trying to scramble back up

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:37 pm

Dani didn't have all that much height advantage over Cassie and was taken down to the mat by the dual timed clothesline as well, landing on her butt she reached her arm across her small chest and gasped a little for breath.

The kawaii waitress felt inclinded to sit there for a moment but saw Cassie responding quickly and knew she had to do the same or let the smaller girl get the upper hand. Danielle would lunge forwards as Cassie tried to climb to her feet, grabbing her arms around Cassie's waist and pressing her small orbs against Cassie's butt in something like a reverse bear hug... It wasn't meant as a submission hold, but rather to stop Cassie from getting up fully so that Danielle could try and take control of the match..

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:51 pm

"Ahh!" Cassie gasped as she was gripped in the odd hug, plump little butt wiggling in reply by instinct. Cassie pushed up with her arms and back, grunting softly, and if she coudln't budge her off entirely, Lily would shout "Roll!" Their coordination would be enough that Cassie would do so seemingly before the word was even done.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:43 pm

Danielle was able to hold onto Cassie through all her struggles, but when the little devil moved into the roll she was forced to release or be pulled along with her into it. It was annoying that Cassie had her own little "cheer leader" in Lily who was giving her advice from outside the ring, but Danielle just tried to ignore the other little brat and focus on the one in the ring.

Dani climbed to her feet and moved into a wrestling stance, waiting for Cassie to get back up too...

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:43 pm

Cassie got to her feet and reclaimed a wrestling stance as well, seeming unsure if to scowl or smile at an opponent as her face shifted between the two. "Knock her silly, Cass! Don't be distracted by how big that outfit makes her ass look!" Lily called from behind her.

She was hoping to distract the waitress as Cassie started to run up to her, whether it worked or not, and leap up, grabbing her head to try and use her fully bodyweight to crash her head down to the mat frontward

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next