by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 208 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 208 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Round 3: Kanai Vs. Reiko

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Round 3: Kanai Vs. Reiko - Page 2 Empty Re: Round 3: Kanai Vs. Reiko

Post by zxn666 Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:16 am

The grapevine wasn't so much to hurt Reiko as to keep her down. Kanai didn't have the strength to really hurt Reiko with submissions anyways, but she didn't need to. All she needed to do was turn up the heat a bit more, and Reiko would be submitting to her out of sheer embarrassment!

"Now why would I stop?" Kanai said. Her reddened face lowered until it was just barely touching Reiko's face. "I mean, this is what I need to do to win!" Kanai smiled at her cousin, before using the tip of her tongue to wetten her lips. She slowly bent over Reiko's body, gently licking her cheek and giving her small kisses, blowing a single hot breath into her ear. "You're gonna lose Reiko," Kanai whispered.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:30 am

"No... No!" Reiko screamed as Kanai played around with her face with her tongue, trying to turn her head to the sides to keep her head away from Kanai's tongue, but that proved futile. Her resistance really started to get fiercer as soon as she heard her cousin's last sentence. "I won't lose!" She yelled as she used all her strength to try to overpower the girl and try to push her off through great force.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:47 am

Kanai soon lost control of Reiko. Her cousin was struggling really hard, and she was stronger than Kanai. Kanai's grip slipped on Reiko's hands, and her grapevine was soon broken as well. Then, finally, when Reiko pushed upwards, she sent her cousin flying off to the side. Reiko forced Kanai to roll off her and quickly retreat, beaten even though she had the advantage.

"Guess I spoke too soon," Kanai said. She would try to get back up before Reiko did, and attack Reiko while she was still down.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:07 pm

But despite Kanai's charge, Reiko managed to stand up, just in time as she slipped one of her arms under her cousin's armpit and use the latter's momentum against her in a hip toss.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:35 pm

Kanai was too intent on charging her cousin that she didn't have a way to counter Reiko's counterattack! "Wahhh!" Kanai wailed cutely as she got tossed through the air, landing hard on her back. She groaned and rolled around in pain, trying to get away from Reiko before her cousin could get an advantage on her.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:38 pm

Reiko quickly rushed towards Kanai, seeing that she is still dazed from the previous move. She quickly grabbed and tuck the girl's ankles under her own armpits, before she turn around and quickly put her in a Boston crab, hoping to weaken her severely so she can focus on the humiliation part.

Last edited by 553 on Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:41 pm

Kanai squealed when she got flipped around and turned onto her front in the painful boston crab. Reiko was doing it correctly, she really was weakening Kanai a lot with that powerful move.

"Hah... Reiko... let me go!" Kanai moaned, gasping and grunting in pain. She slowly began to drag herself over to the ropes, but they were so far away. There was no way she could reach!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:49 pm

"Not until you pass out!" Reiko demanded, over-exaggerating the idea, but it was good enough to get the point through to Kanai. She knew that her cousin could not reach the ropes. It was perfect, there is almost little chance that Kanai can escape this hold.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:54 pm

Reiko kept Kanai in the painful hold, pulling her back a bit more with every passing second. Kanai moaned, shaking her head from side to side, her big pigtails swishing around. She knew that chances were small that she would actually pass out; Reiko wasn't that strong. But the hold was extraordinarily painful, and she wasn't going to last much longer in it.

"Ohh, Reiko, please..." Kanai moaned, "Let me go! My back, it hurts!" Tears formed on the corners of her eyes as she looked at her cousin pitifully.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:01 am

Reiko looked back, seeing that tear, but her expression on her face shockingly did not change at all. "I'm sorry, but if I have to win, then so be it!" She then started to pull back on the Boston crab even further, wanting to totally weaken Kanai to the point that she can not even move.

Last edited by 553 on Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next