Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 44 users online :: 13 Registered, 1 Hidden and 30 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cpkeyes, d_ultsch, DizzyKnight, HighFly, k0hryuu, killcarrion, LARIATO, Maxy, Person, Ragdoll_Jobbers, RJD, tehbohemian, Vcom7418

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Minerva Larsen

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
???

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Inconsistent posting

Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:53 pm by RJD

I have stuff coming up in the next couple of weeks and will not be able to post anywhere near as often as usual/before. To be honest this has already been showing it's effects lately but it will do so even more from now on. I'll prioritise my Avalanche match and multi character matches but other than that I'll respond probably once every few days, I'll try not to leave anyone hanging though.

Comments: 9

Looking for Friction matches!

Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:07 pm by tehbohemian

Hey everybody just posting a notice I have 2 wrestlers that could use some love!

Shinobu just got out of her match and I'm looking for some wins or losses to add to her record, she is a serious fighter and is looking for more straight forward fights, she could be a good match up against other "martial artist" type characters looking for a challenge or she could stand up to a violent heel, anything works.

Sonic is also up for matches, people familiar with Ring Dream or Wrestle Angels should …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 3

Finalls

Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:49 pm by xalex

So i tried to say to as many people as i could per pm.... but i will put it up here as well just to get sure that i get all....

my finalls are around the corner.... and this means something... my free time will be cut shrot... really short...

and unluckily my afw time will be cut down extremly...

so i say sorry to everyone i have a match with right now but in the next time i will be slow as fuck

i try to get back as fast as i can^^ i still will be online on trillian or here so if …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Hitomi Vs. Rose

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hitomi Vs. Rose

Post by zxn666 on Sun May 23, 2010 12:48 am

Standard Match

Win by KO, pin, or submission.

VS

Hitomi cracked her knuckles as she waited backstage. She had quite a few good fights, and had made quite a name for herself. She was becoming known as a good fighter now, and could be proud of her own skills. For once, she was fighting for herself, fighting for her own enjoyment, unlike before where she fought to the death just to survive.

Her entrance music played over the speakers as Hitomi walked down the ramp, one hand punching the other, showcasing her toughness. The crown cheered on Hitomi, knowing that they were about to see a pretty brutal match unfold. Hitomi waved to the crowd, pandering a little bit. She slipped into the ring through the ropes, then waved once more to the crowd. She leaned against the corner, waiting for her opponent to arrive, so they could get this match started!

zxn666

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hitomi Vs. Rose

Post by Psychopatrick88 on Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:55 pm

The lights faded out after Hitomi's entrance, leaving the arena pitch black for a moment before Johnny Cash's 'God's gonna cut you down' began to play. When it started to play, a single spotlight switched on, illuminating the top of the stage, where Rose had made her appearance. She kept her head tilted down, her hat hiding her face from her opponent. She also had one hand on top of her hat, and could hear the crowd starting to boo as they saw Hitomi's opponent.

She paid no heed to them, and started to walk down the ramp to the slow, somber beat of the song. Her boots clumped against the metal ramp in rhythm with the beat, and kept her head tilted down the whole time.

'Go tell that long tongued liar. Go and tell that midnight rider. Tell the rambler, the gambler, the backbiter. Tell em that God's gonna cut em down. Tell em that God's gonna cut em down'

Despite the booing to her entrance, she could heard some of the crowd singing with her song of choice. She was a little surprised, but she didn't lose her beat. She started to walk around the ring, and walk up the steel stairs while the next line of lyrics played.

'You can run on for a long time. Run on for a long time. Run on for a long time. Sooner or later God'll cut you down. Sooner or later God'll cut you down.'

Rose had entered the ring by the time these lyrics had played, entering over the middle rope and stepping through, and walked to her corner. The song began to fade out afterwards, and Rose slowly tilted her head up so Hitomi could finally see her face, and see a cold, malicious look in Rose's eyes as the lights finally started to come back on.

Psychopatrick88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 on Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:31 am

"Ooooo, scary," Hitomi thought as Rose made her rather dark entrance. She mocked Rose now, but the truth was she did feel a bit of apprehension. When she saw Rose's face, with the long scars, and the cold look, she felt a little chill down her spine. She pushed those thoughts away however, and steeled her mind, preparing for the match.

"Try not to let that hat cover your eyes," Hitomi said, "You'll want to look at me when we're fighting."

zxn666

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 on Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:38 am

Rose said nothing in response to what Hitomi said. Instead, she started to take off the hat, and rested it on top of the turnbuckle before she turned back towards Hitomi. She raised her gloved hands, and slowly started to loudly crack her knuckles as she waited for the bell.

Psychopatrick88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 on Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:13 am

"Silent type huh?" Hitomi said, "Well, I'll fix that." She cracked her knuckles as well, and slowly walked to the center of the ring. A deviant smile appeared on her lips as Hitomi got in her battle mindset. She was ready. She felt the energy course through her body. It was time for a bloody and merciless battle!

"Bring it," Hitomi said simply, calling Rose forward to take the first shot.

zxn666

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 on Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:05 am

Rose snorts at Hitomi as she talked about fixing her. She rose her fists up as well, and started to walk towards the center of the ring. As she dared her to take the first shot, she would start by faking a right at Hitomi's face, looking to test the woman's reactions.

Psychopatrick88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 on Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:17 pm

Hitomi saw Rose's punch coming at her, and didn't shy away. Instead, her fists opened and she grabbed Rose's hand right before it hit her face. She then twisted Rose's hand sharply to the side, putting her in a jujitsu style submission, guaranteed to hurt.

zxn666

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:54 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top