by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 150 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 147 Guests :: 2 Bots

kerflubble, killcarrion, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Round 3: Wells Quinn Vs. Aiko Takeda

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Round 3: Wells Quinn Vs. Aiko Takeda - Page 2 Empty Re: Round 3: Wells Quinn Vs. Aiko Takeda

Post by Tatyina Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:36 pm

Wells couldn't manage too do much of of anything else in her position. When she was turned and put into the spinebuster, her eyes widened and seach reached out and tuggend nervously on Aiko's shirt, trying to prevent her fall, even though she landed in slow motion. She llet out an 'ooof!' despite the soft thud,subconsciously pulling harder on Aiko's shirt.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Round 3: Wells Quinn Vs. Aiko Takeda - Page 2 Empty Re: Round 3: Wells Quinn Vs. Aiko Takeda

Post by wrestleryu Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:11 pm

Aiko was planning to insist with her mouthing attack, willing to submit Wells from embarassement, or at least to wear her down.
Though, a ripping sound could be heard as the cute girls tugged the top of her leotard defensively, and Aiko's perky breasts were slightly revealed.
"N-Nyahh...!", she squealed, releasing her hold as she instinctively brought her arms across her chest, blushing deeply.

Last edited by 157 on Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:27 pm

Wells blushed deeply when Aiko's shirt was tugged down slightly. "n-not again..." She muttered and did her best to roll away and try and get to her knees at the very least. "Hah... Aiko..." She said. "T-this isn't working out... I... hope that I can go one match without someone ending up exposed..." She said looking down nervously.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:08 pm

Aiko blushed deeply. "W-Well... i-i'd like to keep my suit on too... Ok. W-What if i do this..?". With that she took a hairpin out from her hair, causing them to cascade freely along her shoulders, and applied the pin at the ripped part of her top, covering her breasts, though her solution would cause them to get squeezed together a little.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:00 pm

Wells couldn't help but find her eyes fixated on Aiko's new bit of cleavage she got from the pinning and as she was adressed, Wells shook her head. "it's wonderful!" She said. "I-I'll try my best not to pull or attack there." She said and nodded and took a fighting stance. "I'm going to try my hardest to... um... make you.. blush?" She said with a soft tone. She really wasn't sure how these humiliatoion matches worked but she clumbsily charged at Aiko and tried tolock up with her.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:45 pm

"N-Nyah... f-feels so good Wells-chan", Aiko murred with a slight blush of her face at the enticing pressure from her cute opponent's body, while they clenched holds.
"B-But... i w-will fight back". With that said, the japanese gymnast would try to sneak out of the mutual hold while taking control on one of Well's arms, hopefully getting into a single-arm standing hammerlock behind her.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:20 pm

Wells blushed deeply at Aiko's comment. Was there really that much to like about a lock up? Wells wondered if maybe she was doing it rong and she be feeling just as enticed. But even as she contempleated she felt herself pulled into the hammerlock and gasped. "Nyah!" She moaned and wrinkled her nose in distaste. "I-i-m not sure..." She whimpered. 'We can do normal wrestling moves?" She asked as she winced from the pain.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:37 pm

"Oh... s-sures... i'm sorry... i thought i-it was normal for a humiliation match to apply.... e-erm.. embarassing techniques", Aiko's face blushed deeply, then she shook her head and tried to re-focus on the match.

"H-Here we go then...!". With that the gymnast pushed her opponent forward against the ropes, aiming to have her opponent bounce and forcefully run back to her.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:08 pm

Well now that that was settled, Wells could get on with the match. She could always apply some risque hold after she worked up the courage and Aiko was weakened by a normal wrestling move. At least she could... if she wasn't hurtling towards the air. "Waaaaah!" She cried out and went to stopherself, only to be caught by the ropes. "gehh!" she was thrown backward, not turning back and hopping backwards on one foot as her arms swung wildly around her to try and keep her from falling on her butt. She didn't understand what kind of crazy technique Aiko was trying to put on her, but it certainly seemed viscious!

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:35 am

As soon as Wells came back, Aiko took a leap and ended up riding her shoulders. She then lock her ankles, pressing her thighs around the opponents neck as she moved her body sidewards, starting to spin as she tried to drag Wells into the starting steps of a spinning hurricanarana.
"Weee...!!", Aiko made out with a high-pitched tone: she loved to spin around like that.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next