Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 40 users online :: 12 Registered, 0 Hidden and 28 Guests :: 2 Bots

bricktown, Daaharu, dragonswill, Haru45g, KillerV, noob, Person, Ragdoll_Jobbers, RJD, Teesta, ThunderFox, Zebra Crossing

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Kelly Conway

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders

Kawaii Champion
Tsukasa Kurosawa
#1 contender
Claire St. Clair

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Carmen Rodriguez
#1 contender

Looking for debut match

Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:48 pm by Ragdoll_Jobbers

I'm looking for a debut match for Sona. If you check her profile you will see that she is one who loves to lose and be knocked out so if anyone has some steam to blow off, or just wants an easy win, just pm for more details.

Comments: 0

From, Submissive Girl. Sorry about my inactivity.

Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:06 am by Submissive Girl

Hey! I know I haven't been on in a while. Unfortunately it might stay like that for a while.

I am super sorry about not being on more often. I am supper busy In real life.
Just so you understand a little bit about my life

1. I am a college sophomore taking 20 credit hours.
2. I have a job at as a cashier at a busy gift shop in a popular place in Florida (Not saying my city, but it is very busy where I am)
3. I have an intership that I work about 12 hours a week.
4. I am seeing a guy (Kind of …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 6

First Tension Match.

Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:54 am by Zebra Crossing

Now that I've sorted some things for my FnF character, I'd like to try and get a match going for my recently approved Tension character.
I enjoy having some input from my RP partner unless I have something super specific in mind, so exactly what kind of match it is or what will happen …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Maru, The O' Swift and Cunning One...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Maru, The O' Swift and Cunning One...

Post by MrsIffy on Sat May 22, 2010 7:14 pm

Maru, The O' Swift and Cunning One....aka The O' Swift and Slightly Delusional/Insane One.

What's her motive?:
Few have caught glimpses of her mysterious silloutte stalking the AFW lockerooms, even fewer has ever heard her interrogating voice after one has been unlucky enough to cross her dark, shrewd path:

"Who do you work for?! Show me to your boss!"

Seeing that answers won't come easy, she decides to delve into the fray....

"My personality? *Cocks up an eyebrow* Hmpff...well put things simply; I'm here to send a little message to all of you weak, puny little girls of this so called great federation. Don't F%^& with me! I WILL break you in HALF!"

Bio and Stats:
"Alright, everyone! Listen up! I'm Five foot three, weight around a hundred and twenty pounds, I'm 36, 24, 36, aaaaaaaand I'm a Virgo...
Competing at AFW just for the title belt? No, it isn't that simple, my little puppies. See, I've got days worth of free time, and over a DOZEN sucspicions that working for the most eeeeevill.......currupt......vile.....organization on this planet. I will expose you, even if I'll have to break all of you in HALF to do it!"

Skin Color: Cream....
Eyes: Brown...and deep....deeply you will fall into my gaze before you DIE!!!
Hair: :Black, like the very last thing you see before you DIE!!"

Misc info:

Maru also enjoys walks in the park, feeding canaries and driving with the top down, whatever that means. A good portion of her days are spent indoors, however.
Her bedroom walls is usually clustered with sharp knives and other infiltration tools. Her closet houses her many, different disguises, pepper spray, fishing lines and 5.45mm supressors.
When she isn't doing maintenance on all of her trap doors, she's usually found in her bed, gazing up on all the hand picked news paper articles pasted on the ceiling to further confirm her sucspicions of the MAN before she goes to sleep.

Preferred match types:
The type that allows her to break you in HALF!!!! Physically or sexually, that is...

Special Moves:

-Secret art of some generic ninja clan *insert name here*
Maru will dash for her enemy will a lunging elbow strike aimed for the cneter of thier chest! If it connects, and the pain forces them to double over, she will roll them over for a pin!

Shouuuuu Tek-Ken!!
-Stronger art that carries significant importance to her clan...whatever that is....

Yooou Shooou Dooo Ha!!!
-Prepare to DIE!!

Last edited by 725 on Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:35 am; edited 3 times in total

Tu: Che ore sono?
Me: Ammazzare il tempo!

[url=]Capelli castani e grandi seni!![/url:37gohaby]
[url=]Brad Chad Baaaybeee![/url:37gohaby]

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top