Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 41 users online :: 13 Registered, 0 Hidden and 28 Guests :: 1 Bot

acuya, Bergakungen, Deus001, dragonswill, Harrier, Lobo, Person, Ragdoll_Jobbers, SleeperAgent94, Teesta, TheRacker, Vcom7418, xalex

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Kelly Conway

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders

Kawaii Champion
Tsukasa Kurosawa
#1 contender
Claire St. Clair

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Carmen Rodriguez
#1 contender

Out of Town Early November

Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:13 pm by HighFly

Heya everyone, I will be out of town from November 2nd to November 8th on a trip. I won't be able to post at all as far as I know during this time, so if I don't respond to a thread that would be the reason. I will miss you guys but the trip is a vacation, not at all work related lol. Sorry for the delays but when I get back I will be on way more to get things caught up!

Comments: 0

Looking for debut match

Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:48 pm by Ragdoll_Jobbers

I'm looking for a debut match for Sona. If you check her profile you will see that she is one who loves to lose and be knocked out so if anyone has some steam to blow off, or just wants an easy win, just pm for more details.

Comments: 1

From, Submissive Girl. Sorry about my inactivity.

Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:06 am by Submissive Girl

Hey! I know I haven't been on in a while. Unfortunately it might stay like that for a while.

I am super sorry about not being on more often. I am supper busy In real life.
Just so you understand a little bit about my life

1. I am a college sophomore taking 20 credit hours.
2. I have a job at as a cashier at a busy gift shop in a popular place in Florida (Not saying my city, but it is very busy where I am)
3. I have an intership that I work about 12 hours a week.
4. I am seeing a guy (Kind of …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 6

Melissa Sellers

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Melissa Sellers

Post by Kelsea on Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:07 pm

Name: Melissa Sellers
Eyes: Greyish blue
Hair: Blonde
Height: 5"11
Weight: 146lbs
Nationality: Unknown
Favoured moves: power moves, she normally likes to overpower her opponent as well as get sexual.
Finishing move/s: "The G-spot drop" She sets up her opponent as if about to go for an inverted/tombstone pile driver, keeping them held upside down for a couple of seconds against her body with their face stuff against her mound. She'll then fall forwards to slam her victim back first against the floor and land on top of them, usually she will then sit back into a face sit

Entrance music: none

Personality: Melissa, like her sister Casandra, has a certain fetish for controlling others to the fullest. Though she does prefer to get down and dirty by actually competing in matches to dominant others, unlike Casandra's who prefers to watch others wrestle and then dominant them other ways.

Like Casandra, Melissa is also a very demanding woman and she usually gets what she wants one way or another.

Melissa doesn't actually intend on competing that much in sex wars, she is very particular about her matches. She often likes guys smaller then her which she can overpower easily and then embarrass in various ways, or a guy that she can easily distract via a number of sexually suggestive moves.

Past: Melissa is younger sister to the formidable Casandra Sellers, founder and owner of the AFW franchise... She used to wrestle/manage within a small league herself, but now mainly takes part in GM activities. She had two sisters including Casandra and they certainly were a weird trio with their certain fetishes.. It is uncertain whether the three fell out or something, but they generally seem to keep themselves to themselves now, most of the time that is.

Very little else is known about Melissa, she was on the board or owners for Sex Wars before it was rebranded into Tension but again little is known about how she got that position. When Casandra did a hostile take over of Sex Wars/Tension to bring it back under the AFW wing, it is believed that Melissa was the only member that she could not buy out even through Casandra then had the majority of the shares.

Attire: Melissa wears all black, a black shoulder strapless halter with a black collar around her neck and a very enticing black thong. She wears long black thigh high stockings (occasionally with high heel boots).

Special note: Melissa is the Tension General Manager and so is only a part time wrestler in the league, half of the time not even on located on around the arena. Because of her status she can pick when and where she wants to fight, often picking situation where she can dominate her opponent easily.. She's not interested in her match record but only is really interested in controlling people, hence she doesn't get drawn into matches that she does not want to be in

Last edited by 2 on Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:39 pm; edited 2 times in total

Kelsea's Karacters/Desire's section

& of course ThE BRaT PaCK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top