by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 149 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 148 Guests :: 3 Bots

Simone

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Vicky Vs Carmella - Oil KO Match (Complete)

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Vicky Vs Carmella - Oil KO Match (Complete) - Page 3 Empty Re: Vicky Vs Carmella - Oil KO Match

Post by Clyton Mon May 24, 2010 7:31 pm

As the licking continued, Vicky couldn't kept her headscissors in place anymore, and Carmella would have little problem spreading them apart. "Mmmm!" She moaned once more as her butt was caressed. "So good!!" She said, still having her own problems of trying to pry Carmella's legs apart from her head.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Vicky Vs Carmella - Oil KO Match (Complete) - Page 3 Empty Re: Vicky Vs Carmella - Oil KO Match

Post by Whipwreck Wed May 26, 2010 1:33 am

Carmella was so glad to get Vicky unfocused enough to have her own fun. "Vicky, Vicky, Vicky, Vicky...oh what the things I can do after you are all knocked out! But first I suppose I can play with you, you know before I REALLY play with you!" Carmella said as she squeezed her legs harder, and licked faster.

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Fri May 28, 2010 12:55 am

Vicky huffed and huffed as the licking continue. Her head started to get really light-headed as the pressure of the headscissors was getting to her. However, she knew she can hold on for a very long time, even with these moves applied to her. "You gotta do better than this to knock me out." She said, although she shouldn't be saying that since she isn't in a position to do so.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Fri May 28, 2010 3:36 am

"You know what, you're right!" Carmella would say, letting go, only to grab her and bring her into a breast smother, trying to confuse Vicky with the odd switch of tactics. "So, will this work to get you out?"

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Fri May 28, 2010 11:11 pm

Vicky panted for some air once the headscissors was released, staying where she was, but that will prove to be her mistake as Carmella quickly latched herself on top of her again and forced her into a breast smother, bringing her arms quickly to push her off. However, she didn't have as much strength as she used to, and the oil would just force her pushing hands to slip off. "Mmmm!" She mumbled under the girl's finely shaped breasts, her body flailing under the girl's.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Sun May 30, 2010 7:42 pm

"Oh, what a great feeling! Thank you Vicky!" Carmella said, letting go of Vicky, getting back up to her stance. "Well, I can't win this soon, now can I?"

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:16 am

Vicky was a bit surprised when Carmella just got off of her, before she smirked and stood up herself, taking her time to get all the air she needs back into her lungs. "I admit, you're really good, too good." She said as she got up into her stance. "I'll let you make the first move this time."
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:08 pm

"Are you sure you want that?" Carmella said, shooting for her legs to slam her to the ground, where she would start to grope Vicky afterwords.

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:35 pm

Vicky noticed Carmella's legs coming towards her and immediately, she sidestepped the sweep. "Yeah, I want that!" She said, before she lunged in and aimed for a powerful trapping bear hug.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:20 am

"Whoa!" Carmella would yell out in the bearhug. Carmella would grab Vicky's head and stuff it in her breasts, hopeing to counter it. "Are you sure you want it now?"

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Vicky Vs Carmella - Oil KO Match (Complete) - Page 3 Empty Re: Vicky Vs Carmella - Oil KO Match (Complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next