» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 8:53 am

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:13 am

Who is online?
In total there are 145 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 143 Guests :: 3 Bots

ScyldScefing, Simone

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Vicky Vs Carmella - Oil KO Match (Complete)

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Vicky Vs Carmella - Oil KO Match (Complete) Empty Vicky Vs Carmella - Oil KO Match (Complete)

Post by Clyton Thu May 06, 2010 2:13 am

Vicky have been looking throughout the entire Friction roster, seeing if there was anyone in particular that will provide her a decent challenge. Only a few caught her attention, but her eyes caught someone specifically. It was Carmella Edge. She has a 67-0 winning streak in oil matches! Vicky really wanted to face her once she saw that amazing record. It will show her why Carmella is the greatest oil wrestler in the world. She wouldn't mind losing to her, even if she gave it her all in the end result. She just wanted to see how far her skills can match up with hers. So she wouldn't mind if she wins, or loses, because in her view, it is a win-win situation. Recently, she sent an invitation to Carmella to come to the gym very early in the morning, where no one usually wakes up at that time, where she challenged her to an oil match.

So on that day, Vicky came to the gym, as early as 5 AM. She dropped her gym bag onto the floor, already in her wrestling attire of a green bikini top and bottom with her usual wrestling pads. She is feeling very energetic as the seconds passes, anticipating for Carmella to come. But before she could, she entered the gym and started to stretch and warm-up, making sure she is ready so she can give it her all to try to defeat the oil queen. And then, she waited, looking at the entrance of the gym, arms crossed, her face showing signs of confidence.

Last edited by 553 on Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Vicky Vs Carmella - Oil KO Match (Complete) Empty Re: Vicky Vs Carmella - Oil KO Match

Post by Whipwreck Thu May 06, 2010 2:27 am

Carmella had showed up to the gym, looking around for her opponent, for she got a very nice invitation, it was a challenge note, which she didn't mind, she liked faceing girls, the feel of their skin, oiled up and pressed against her oiled skin. She walked up to her opponent in her skimpy white bikini, which was also her attire, holding her own special oil, and extending her hand for a handshake. "My, you're a tall one! So, you must be Vicky, nice to meet you! So, I hope you don't mind being touched...sexually. I'm sorry, but that's something I like, after all, you look like you have nice, smooth skin, and with oil on you, oh the idea drives me wild!"

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Vicky Vs Carmella - Oil KO Match (Complete) Empty Re: Vicky Vs Carmella - Oil KO Match

Post by Clyton Thu May 06, 2010 12:04 pm

Vicky looked on as Carmella appeared, bringing a smile to her face. She was actually a bit amazed by the girl's body tone. Just by her appearance, Vicky unknowingly licked her lips for a slight second. She watched Carmella's every movements as well, trying to analysis her, before she extended her own hand for the handshake when the other girl offered for it, firmly grabbing Carmella's hand and doing a couple of shakes. "Thank you, and I don't mind at all! I actually do have nice, smooth skin as you said. Although, it seems that you also have that kind of skin. And I know what you are thinking; our oiled skins rubbing against each other, it also brings me excitement!" Vicky said, just anticipating for their match. "Although, I don't have my own oil, so you don't mind if I use some of yours?"
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Thu May 06, 2010 1:14 pm

"I like you! Of coarse you can borrow some of my oil, but I must warn you, it is my own brand of oil, so it is real slippery!" Carmella said, opening the bottle and poured some oil on herself. "Can you rub the oil in? When it comes time to I'll pour oil on you. I could get it myself, but we need to get familiar with each other's bodies, so can you rub your smooth, silky hands?"

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Fri May 07, 2010 12:05 am

Vicky listened to Carmella's words, and she nodded, her cheerful facial expression not changing in the slightest. "I agree. We 'must' get use to each other bodies." She said as her hands moved towards the oil, before she made contact with it. "Woah! It is slippery alright!" She admitted upon first touch, surprised, seeing that it is really slick, even twice as slick than the average oil. This will be tough to get used to. She has been in a few oil matches before, but she never fought an oil match with this kind of oil! It will be difficult for her just to get use to the oil first before she even focuses on the match.

She then started to rub that special oil around Carmella's body, starting from her arms, getting use to her arms and its muscles, slipping her hands under the girl's armpit after putting the oil on the girl's entire arms. She then moved down her sides and down onto her legs, rubbing around every spot on her sexy legs, before she moved back up again and onto her front, rubbing against her belly and moving up to her neck, before she moved around the girl and started rubbing onto her back. "My... You do have a really sexy body! I will admit that!" She said. "But, there's a few more spots I missed." And her hands would slip under the firm white bikini top of the girl's, before she would rub on the girl's breasts, her fingers sliding around Carmella's nipples in the process. After that is done, she would move her hands down and started to slip her hands under the girl's bottom, rubbing the oil firmly against the butt cheeks, and would even go as far as putting oil just outside of the girl's sex. "I have to make sure that virtually every spot is covered in that sexy oil!"

Last edited by 553 on Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:54 am; edited 2 times in total
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Sat May 08, 2010 7:44 am

"Oh my! You know how to get a girl going don't you? Your hands feel so nice Vicky! The way you were tracing down my legs, and getting my butt and breasts! Well... it's my turn to get you!" Carmella said, taking the bottle and spreading it on her hands and Vicky's chest, rubbing her hands together, and placing them on Vicky's breasts, slowly rubbing them, getting a good feel of them. "That was a very nice letter you sent me! I bet you know a little something about me, but I know almost nothing about you. So can you tell me a little something about you? Do you have any questions about me before we start?" Carmella asked as she was slowly tracing Vicky's arms, sides, stomach and back, afterwords getting Vicky's legs and getting her butt, really gropeing it. "Mmmm, that is one cute butt!"

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Sat May 08, 2010 3:21 pm

Vicky smiled, her face slightly blushing, as she heard Carmella's compliments, before she stopped and let the girl rub the oil around her body. She shivered the moment Carmella's soft and oiled hands touched her large breasts. "Ahh..." She moaned in pleasure. "You also have that nice touch!" She then listened to what Carmella had to say as the other girl continued rubbing the oil throughout her entire body. "Well, I was undefeated before... That is, until I came to the AFW. This league sure does have its share of experienced fighters, and to think that even you would come. But you also have your undefeated streak, and I want to end that at your own game." She said as the girl groped her butt. "Hehheh, thanks." She said slightly embarrassed again. "Although how about a deal? Whoever wins this match gets to use the loser's body freely for any reason. Ok?"
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Sat May 08, 2010 8:00 pm

Carmella had heard the deal that vicky had put out onto the table, done with gropeing Vicky's butt, she would turn to Vicky, looking up at Vicky's face with a smile. "What a sweet girl! Okay deal! Don't worry, when I win, I'll make sure that your body is treated nicely. Oh, by the way, I'm glad you have a goal, you know, to beat me at my own game, that will help me go harder, and it should help you too!" Carmella said, sticking out her hands to meet Vicky's large breasts again, gropeing them again. "Mmmm, sorry! I was just thinking how fun I would be able to have with these large, soft pillows you are sporting here! You can feel mine up again if you want to."

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Sat May 08, 2010 9:08 pm

"Oh my... Don't worry about it!" Vicky said as she groped Carmella's breasts as well, getting a nice feel of it. "Yours are as large as mines. But anyways, let's just have some fun!" And once Carmella has finished playing around with Vicky's breasts, Vicky will back up and get into her stance. "When you're ready!" And once Carmella was ready as well, she would approach her and offer her a lock-up, however, much to her surprise however, once locking up, she would feel her arms slip right past the girl's due to the slippery oil, giving Carmella a complete opening as Vicky's body lunged forward due to her momentum and strength.

Last edited by 553 on Sat May 08, 2010 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Sun May 09, 2010 4:58 pm

"A lock up huh? Alright, I'll play!" Carmella said, locking up with Vicky, but when Vicky's arm slipped, Carmella would put one hand on Vicky's butt while lifting one of her legs with the other arm, useing Vicky's momentum against her. Carmella would then get on Vicky's back, wrapping her arms around Vicky's breasts, grinding herself along Vicky's back. "Are you having fun yet?"

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Vicky Vs Carmella - Oil KO Match (Complete) Empty Re: Vicky Vs Carmella - Oil KO Match (Complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next