by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 166 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 163 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, Tarantulust, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Real Deal

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Real Deal - Page 3 Empty Re: The Real Deal

Post by Cirno Sun May 23, 2010 12:21 pm

Cerbera's cheeks flared red the moment Ofelia laid ontop of her, the rather gentle sounding voice that was brought to her ear, it was actualy making Cerbera reconsider now, already having lost the focus about the deal. " Mm.. I... See.. Normally I beat people up.. Who try to touch me like this.. "

Though Cerbera was telling the truth, her own voice wasn't hostile, it was actually far from it. It was like Cerbera was in a trance now thanks to the way Ofelia was treating her. Cerbera was relaxed for once and there wasn't this hostility aura that people seemed to tell she had and Ofelia was actually getting closer with Cerbera allowed her though she didn't have much choice, Ofelia did have the leverage over her.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun May 23, 2010 8:12 pm

Ofelia grinned at Cerbera's words. "Well, she whispered in a soft tone as she rubbed Cerbera's neck and shoulders. "It's not like I'm doing something you don't want, right now Suga. I don't think that would be very right to go an beat someone up for doing something that benefits you." She then shifted back slightly and slid her hands down Cerbera.

"Let me add my special touch. You can tell me if you don't like it and I'll stop, ok, darlin? I'm here to take away your stress right now. Nothin else. So don't worry, dear." She then licked her lips and placed a wet kiss on the back of Cerbera's neck, massaging the spot underneath, just as she did. She then blew lightly against Cerbera's neck, letting her breath mix with the wet spot on Cerbera's neck and combine with her own massaging to really try and send a wave of pleasure through Cerbera.

"Well, darlin, what do you think? Should i continue or is that too much for ya?"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed May 26, 2010 2:58 am

" Speci-- Mmm..! " The wet kiss that was placed upon the back of her neck was unexpected and with the massaging that remained, it was actually quite enjoyable. As Ofelia expected Cerbera was starting to shivver, her eyes closing and her cheeks becoming fiery red. It was enough to tell that it was certainly new for Cerbera but it also was something that made the heel kawaii release a soft, unexpected moan.

" O-Ofelia... That... Was.. Sudden.. Mmm.. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed May 26, 2010 3:26 am

Ofelia grinned at Cerbera's reponse. She had been expecting the kawaii to practically buck her off, but instead she seemed to melt. "It was a bit sudden, I s'pose." She said with a wry grin. "But was it bad, suga?" She said. 'I told you, darlin, my massages are the best around. I can keep goin and I promise ya it's still strictly the massage. You ,know I'm a woman of my word, suga. The minute you don't like it, I'll stop I swear." She then licked her lips again and kissed just under where she had kissed a second ago, blowing on the wet spot and massaging just underneath it once more.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed May 26, 2010 3:33 am

" It was... O-Okay.. I guess. " The more Ofelia kept going, the more Cerbera seemed to loosen up. She would have gone berserk on Ofelia because of the way she was massaging her, even kissing her but it actually felt quite wonderful. " ..Fine. Do whatever you want. ""

Although it came out completely wrong, Cerbera wouldn't move even if Ofelia did something that wasn't a massage. It was like she was putty in Ofelia's hands now..

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon May 31, 2010 8:51 am

Ofelia grinned at Cerbera's words, having to hold back a soft chuckle. She leaned in and opened her mouth and pressed her lips against Cerbera's neck. This time, however, instead of simply planting a kiss against her neck, she sucked on it gently, running her tonge along the supple flesh and trying to send a wave of pleasure down Cerbera's body.

While she did this, her hands carefully massaged down Cerbera's body, carefully and slowly working their way to her sides, until they were nealy at the bit of bulging breast. Ofelia was very tempted to see if she could get away with a different kind of massage on Cerbera but for now wanted to see how she reacted to the neck suckling.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:10 pm

Cerbera was blushing like a tomato when Ofelia was starting to suckle on her neck, not being able to help but letting her body shivver from delight. Instead of trying to throw the girl off that invaded the many boundaries Cerbera had, she tried to lay still, panting out softly against the bed sheet, goosebumps starting to appear all over her body from both the slight cold feeling she was having and the kind of ' massage ' Ofelia was giving her.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:31 pm

Ofelia was pleased when Cerbera allowed her to suckle on the back of her neck. SDtopping after a moment, she placed kisses along Cerbera's shoulders and shoulder blades, stopping every so often to suckle or gently nip at where she was kissing.

Feeling confident now, Cerbera slid her hands forward to try and cup Cerbera's breasts, not sure if this would be the final straw for Cerbera but hoping she could manage to continue what she was doing.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:09 pm

Cebera released a soft squeak when Ofelia took a hold of her breasts, making her tilt her head back and look over her shoulder at the girl, instead of growling at her she started to smirk. " ..So.. Such a devious massage.. I believe I am proud of you. " Cerbera seemed to be acting quite cool though she has seen how Ofelia acts and behaves when around her and this was quite a nice way to approach her and actually manage to make her loosen up before she advances sexually.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:35 am

Ofelia grinned as she kissed the back of Cerbera's neck. "Proud of me, suga?" She said as she moved up and kissed the side of Cerbera's neck. "Maybe I'm a bit devious but that doesn't mean I wasn't still doin as I said.' She began to press her fingers into Cerbera's flesh. "This IS still part of the massage after all, darlin. If you've never had a good back massage, then I'm certain you've never been massaged anywhere else." She said with a grin as she kneaded Cerbera's breasts carefully, kissing along Cerbera's neck and close to her ear.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next