by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 212 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 210 Guests :: 3 Bots

Fummo, kerflubble

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Four Evil Ladies

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Four Evil Ladies - Page 3 Empty Re: Four Evil Ladies

Post by Darius Wed May 05, 2010 6:28 pm

Sarah watched as Shanari left the room like the obediant idiot that she was. Sarah was toying with the idea of attacking Cerbera then and there, but that would still leave her with Lute, an perhaps Raiye to deal with. "Fuck your family," Sarah spat at Lute. "We're only here for one reason. And that's to reap the benefits of being bad. You want anything more than that, you can go to hell."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed May 05, 2010 6:56 pm

Raiye was about to say something about Lute's comment but then heard Sarah say that, resting back against the chair and decided to stay silent, she was here for the money and even though she didn't really know what it would be like to actually call someone else family, she'll let it slide for now.

Lute immidiatly frowned and looked down, Sarah's words did hit her. " Well...What are you going to do when you're all alone, Sarah? You have to depend on others some day wheter you like it or not. " Cerbera spared no words for Sarah but already decided on what kind of actions she will take against her, there were alot of perfect targets for her to choose from. " What was her name again.. Rika Smart? " Cerbera looked back up with haunting eyes at Sarah. " Is she not considered family to you? "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Wed May 05, 2010 7:39 pm

Sarah Sarah's fist clenched so tight she thought they might bleed. Cerbera was now treading dangerous territory. There was very little holding her back from attacking Cerbera then and there, and take down anyone that stood in her way. She kept a cool face regardless. Much as she wanted to respond in kind Sarah knew next to nothing about Cerbera. The Era of Hell information network usually helped her out when finding dirt on someone, but they refused to do so on their own boss.

"Rika's a special case," Sarah replied after a while, a dark grin on Cerbera. "Mainly because she;s not a psychotic little bitch that looks like a gothic hooker. But that's just my opinion."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed May 05, 2010 8:07 pm

" A psychotic little bitch that looks like a gothic hooker.. " Cerbera merely got up, walking towards Sarah, making Lute slowly stand up incase a fight might break out but instead Cerbera took a seat on the table right besides Sarah, looking down at her. " Asmuch as I want go into a verbal fight with you, there was other things I have to do. But Sarah, as much as I know your loyalty is not with me nor the Era of Hell, I'll still give you one last bodyguard.. You see, even if you are no doubt planning to bring me down, I for one will not make the same mistake as the previous owner. "

Cerbera then leant backwards, making the red jewel around her neck perfectly seen towards Sarah only, her haunting glare once again set on Sarah's. " I've given you leadership not because you beated Karina but because I believe you are capable of leading but revolting isn't going to help you at all. Even if the Era of Hell shatters, who is to say heels won't be hunted by the White Gale instead? What are your chances of not being beaten up then? Heels are already the enemy of AFW and I have offered you everything you want in one organization that sticks with everything, despite being betrayers and whatnot. But for that, you'll have to trust me and for me to trust you.. " She then got off the table and called Shanari in once more, who stepped outside and bowed at them. " Shanari will be your bodyguard and strategist, I will let you do as you wish. " Shanari tilted her head to the side, wondering what was going on but still accepted Cerbera's order, walking towars Sarah to bow at her. " I am Shanari Drackanov, I will do what I must to protect you. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Wed May 05, 2010 10:26 pm

If Cerbera attacked Sarah it would have been the biggest mistake of her life. Sarah was ready and raring for a fight with the Era of Hell, just looking for an excuse to beat her into a pulp. Then, as Cerbera sat down, Sarah caught a glimpse of the jewel. SO that was the cause of all this shit Sarah had to go through.

Sayuri tensed at the ready as Shanari came through the door again, though it seemed this time she was not here to cause trouble. Sarah's eyes wiened in anger when Cerbera said the Russian would be assigned to her. "I know who you are, dumbass," Sarah growled, jumping to her feet. "What makes you think I want this fucking idoit around, huh? You think I like having to deal with her appearence changes, or her insanity?!"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed May 05, 2010 10:31 pm

Cerbera sat back down on her chair and looked at Sarah when the girl raised her voice again, not being able but chuckle. " She used to be insane. Now she's just a lifeless puppet that will do anything you say now. Besides.. You helped her when you were the cause of her insanity, didn't you? "

Shanari merely kept an emotionless expression on her face while she listened to the coversation, she did look up when Sarah was on her feet. " I will not cause you any problems, miss Sarah Gatt. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Wed May 05, 2010 10:50 pm

Yeah, and look how that turned out, Sarah growled in her head. Shanari was still the messed up little girl she always was. In fact, she was right back where she started. "Fuck you, you fucking asshole," Sarah growled at Cerbera. "And you better watch who you piss off." WIth that Sarah turned to leave the room, more than done with his meeting already. Sayuri turned to follow, but not before giving a respectful bow to the other leaders.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed May 05, 2010 10:55 pm

Cerbera merely sighed, Sarah seemed to be quite hostile, which was enough to make her rule the law now. " Follow her, puppet. " Shanari nodded with a bowl before she ran after Sarah stopping besides her and waiting patiently till they away away from the room, grinning a bit as she suddenly spoke. " Heh.. So hostile! You haven't changed a bit! "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Wed May 05, 2010 11:02 pm

Sarah marched out of the room quickly and angrily. Sayuri was in step behind her, and was fully aware they were being followed by Shanari. "Lady Sarah-"

"I know," Sarah growled. She knew they were being followed as well. It was just one more awful addtion to this day. Then when Shanari spoke to her, something in Sarah snapped. Her hand lashed out with frightening speed, latching against her throat and slamming her into the wall by it. "Give me one good reason I shouldn't beat you, strip you, and leave you in a dumpster," she snarled.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed May 05, 2010 11:07 pm

Shanari didn't expect the sudden throat grab and being slammed against the wall, flicnhing but then smirked at Sarah because of her threat. " Stripping sounds good but... I want to talk to you but I needed to wait till we were alone.. Cerbera thinks she controls me since she once again used the jewel on me.. But apparently it doesn't work anymore, despite that I do look.. Well.. Like a monster.. But I want to help you Sarah and I am finally able to. She won't expect anything from me. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down