Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 89 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 88 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

the inhumans

+8
Kelsea
Psychopatrick88
Cirno
Tanosh
Hawthorne22
Soiuku
Firecyde
luffy316
12 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

the inhumans - Page 3 Empty Re: the inhumans

Post by Psychopatrick88 Wed May 05, 2010 10:24 pm

Perhaps the settings should be more exotic, and in subforums. Like one for forest fights, rooftops, underwater, in the air, warehouse, city, castle, low gravity realm, possibilities could be endless

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Wed May 05, 2010 11:07 pm

Or, to make it easier, a subforum for every element. One for water, earth, fire, air, light, and dark. So earth could be more cities, forests, rooftops, water could be more for beaches, or underwater, air could be fights in the air, fire could be.. I dunno, a fight on top of a volcano, light could deal with different realms, as well as dark could as well.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Thu May 06, 2010 2:05 am

An alternate league, with title belts and all? Do it, do it now!

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by MrDoctor Thu May 06, 2010 2:39 am

That does sound like an awesome idea! Although most of my characters are in that category.

MrDoctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu May 06, 2010 6:30 pm

I may be more nclined to mess about in the alternate area if there were rules, belts and structure.

I like doing one-offs but prefer a story with substance.

the thing is, if you do it, how will it be explained?

is all this crap just roaming around and they all just dripping into AFW?

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Thu May 06, 2010 10:08 pm

[quote="Psychopatrick88":1hhjsw8e]Or, to make it easier, a subforum for every element. One for water, earth, fire, air, light, and dark. So earth could be more cities, forests, rooftops, water could be more for beaches, or underwater, air could be fights in the air, fire could be.. I dunno, a fight on top of a volcano, light could deal with different realms, as well as dark could as well.

Although I would consider your idea, I don't plan on having a point and control system like with Sex Wars

[quote="Tatyina":1hhjsw8e]the thing is, if you do it, how will it be explained?

It would be something along the lines as the third missing Sellers sister happened to stumble upon a magical doorway, or had scientist create a portal/stargate/whatever... Which takes a place where there are furries, mutants and super beings and she decides to create her own franchise there for AFW... All current alternative matches can be included in the preliminaries for the storyline of this new show, but it will be up to the players if they want to or not.

Spotlight
characters:
the inhumans - Page 3 ELZuoMvthe inhumans - Page 3 OG5hnuathe inhumans - Page 3 Cg3CzYmthe inhumans - Page 3 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Thu May 06, 2010 11:11 pm

[quote="Kelsea":1empvvab][quote="Psychopatrick88":1empvvab]
It would be something along the lines as the third missing Sellers sister happened to stumble upon a magical doorway, or had scientist create a portal/stargate/whatever... Which takes a place where there are furries, mutants and super beings and she decides to create her own franchise there for AFW... All current alternative matches can be included in the preliminaries for the storyline of this new show, but it will be up to the players if they want to or not.

Cassandra's mother's ghost, after escaping from hell.

I would suggest there be the following belts:
The "Whatever" belt which is open to anyone. This means that whoever has it will usually be ridiculous in some way.

The "Divine" belt which is restricted to anthropomorphic angels/demons/regular people with magic.

The "lady fur" belt which is restricted to female furs, minimal power usage allowed. Marla or Stella would be allowed to compete, but Delia might not.

And the "Alpha male" belt which is restricted to male furs and won by beating the lady fur title holder. Here I'm running under the assumption that male/male fights aren't very popular around here.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
the inhumans - Page 3 GXChUKwthe inhumans - Page 3 1BElGMIthe inhumans - Page 3 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Fri May 07, 2010 12:35 am

[quote="Kelsea":2ru4jnns][quote="Psychopatrick88":2ru4jnns]Or, to make it easier, a subforum for every element. One for water, earth, fire, air, light, and dark. So earth could be more cities, forests, rooftops, water could be more for beaches, or underwater, air could be fights in the air, fire could be.. I dunno, a fight on top of a volcano, light could deal with different realms, as well as dark could as well.

Although I would consider your idea, I don't plan on having a point and control system like with Sex Wars

[quote="Tatyina":2ru4jnns]the thing is, if you do it, how will it be explained?

Who said anything about there having to be points or controls?

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Fri May 07, 2010 9:05 pm

[quote="Psychopatrick88":38cm4oqh]
Who said anything about there having to be points or controls?

I assumed that you might be thinking along that direction... rather then make too many forums, I would favour having one forum for ring/arena and one of outside areas (which can include all the elements you can imagine... Just describe the location in your first posts). Then also some sort of dojo/gym forum for spars and/or RPs.

[quote="anegge":38cm4oqh]
I would suggest there be the following belts:
The "Whatever" belt which is open to anyone. This means that whoever has it will usually be ridiculous in some way.

The "Divine" belt which is restricted to anthropomorphic angels/demons/regular people with magic.

The "lady fur" belt which is restricted to female furs, minimal power usage allowed. Marla or Stella would be allowed to compete, but Delia might not.

And the "Alpha male" belt which is restricted to male furs and won by beating the lady fur title holder. Here I'm running under the assumption that male/male fights aren't very popular around here.

There will certainly be an all singing all dancing, interspecies, intergender belt... I would like to have a "super" belt where abilities will not be restricted and probably tag team belts... I'll have to give the others thought. The Alpha male belt is a nice idea, but probably wouldn't work, it would mean that the title holder could lose the belt without even being in a match (because the number one contender only has to beat the lady fur rather then the alpha male)...

Also I'm not sure whether to distinguish belts by species of characters...

Spotlight
characters:
the inhumans - Page 3 ELZuoMvthe inhumans - Page 3 OG5hnuathe inhumans - Page 3 Cg3CzYmthe inhumans - Page 3 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sat May 08, 2010 1:28 am

well that's discrimination, friend! if my goddess of wrestling wants to compete then so be it!

agree on the "powers" and "no powers" title idea, or maybe a section for magical creatures with unnatural powers. a male title.... well, my main question is the matter of who's interested and how many males we have (distinguishably male)

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum