Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 2:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 103 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 100 Guests :: 2 Bots

MacbookAir, Underdog21, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

A Lesson in Pain

2 posters

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

A Lesson in Pain - Page 12 Empty Re: A Lesson in Pain

Post by Darius Sat May 01, 2010 1:22 pm

Sarah narrowed her eyes asSha came at her. She may have caught her off gaurd before, but now she was ready. She was also pissed. The gloves were off now, Sarah wasn't holding back.

Swiftly she would catch Sha's punch in a vice like grip, crushing her fist with her brute strength. Her free hand would then clench, and send a devastatingly powerful punch straight into Sha's face.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat May 01, 2010 1:24 pm

Sha started to tremble when her fist was not only caught but the amazing grip Sarah had on her fist was hurting her then came the punch to her face instead, almost making her fell onto her knees but she somehow refused to do so, moving in close, she tried to headbutt Sarah in the face instead.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat May 01, 2010 1:37 pm

Sarah was not in the mood to play around with Sha, so before she could hit her with the headbutt, her free hand would clamp around Sha's throat in another tight grip. Narrowing her eyes, Sarah would lift Sha clear off the ground by her throat, dangling her in mid air while she squeezed the life out of her.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat May 01, 2010 1:46 pm

Sha's eyes widened, immidiatly bringing her hand up to Sarah's to try and remove it, her legs kicking against Sarah's knee to try and make her let go, then came words from Sha's mouth that confirmed Nha's assumptions. " I'LL KILL YOU! " Even when she was choked she yelled out at Sarah, Nha starting to step forward and call out to Sarah. " This is Cerbera's doing! It's the same like the others! "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat May 01, 2010 1:55 pm

Sarah's eyes showed their merciless gleam as she held Sha up by her throat. SHe barely registered the kicks to her knees, too focused on causing Sha as much pain as possible. But Nha's statement made her pause. Cerbera's doing? Sha had acted crazy just after Cerbera left, but who could she manage that?

The jewel? Sarah thought to herself. No way. It can't really make people crazy. But she couldn't deny what her eyes were seeing. The normally stoit Sha was trying to rip her limb from limb. Not that she would let her. "So how do we stop it? Should I just beat her until she snaps out of it?" she asked.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat May 01, 2010 1:58 pm

" Ugh.. I don't know, I've never had to face someone like this, specially not my sister.. Well.. Have you ever fought someone possessed? " Nha tried to think straight but her mind was working against her, this was her twin sister after all, her flesh and blood, the one she secretly looked up to! Sha's struggling was becoming weaker though, most of her air left her body and she couldn't breathe at all. " K-Kill... "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat May 01, 2010 2:11 pm

"How the fuck should I know?" Sarah muttered, watching as Sha's struggles just about ceased. All it would take was a little more squeezing. She did fight Shanari a couple of times, but she didn't know if she was possesed at the time. Beating the shit out of her seemed to work most of the time.

For now Sarah kept Sha in the air by her throat, waiting for her to stop moving completely.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat May 01, 2010 2:13 pm

" I don't know, just a question! " Nha was paniccing even though it seemed Sarah had everything in control. " W-What if Cerbera knows about your actions ?! " Sha's ghastly red eyes started to roll into the back of her skull, her struggling completely ceasing after all her air was depleted and not gaining any new one.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat May 01, 2010 2:30 pm

"So what if she does?" Sarah replied nonchalantly. "What's she gonna do to me? Kick me in the shins? I've got influence in the Era of Hell and she knows it. And I haven't exactly been secretive about my plans. If Cerbera could stop me, she would have done it by now." Sarah didn't seem to notice that Sha had stopped moving, and continued to hold her even as she passed out.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat May 01, 2010 2:41 pm

" Maybe but.. " Nha started to think properly again, walking up to Sarah's side to look up worriedly at her sister, bringing one hand up to gently stroke her sister's cheek. " ..What if she's finding the people you work with.. And doing this to them? "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down