by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:56 pm

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:02 pm

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:59 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 158 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 157 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Sexy Announcement

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A Sexy Announcement - Page 2 Empty Re: A Sexy Announcement

Post by anegge Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:48 pm

A gruff but familiar voice rang out as the (less than) mysterious figure removed her hat. Then she opened her trench coat as well to reveal her bikini as she crossed her arms.
Tana: "Okay, number one, boring. And number two factually inaccurate. If your' only going to count televised matches... Anyway, ladies, how about some actual questions?"
*to the reporters* "Start taking notes."
Tana: "What method do you intend to use to prove your' opponent's obvious inferiority?" *smirk* "This question is directed at both of you."

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
A Sexy Announcement - Page 2 GXChUKwA Sexy Announcement - Page 2 1BElGMIA Sexy Announcement - Page 2 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:12 pm

"Well well... look who it is.. Did you come here because your dreams of me have been keeping you... how you say... restless, hmm?" Belinda said before teasingly putting the tip of her index and middle fingers to her lips and then flicking a very delicate and teasing kiss in Tana's direction. Belinda wasn't sure whether Tana was here to make trouble or something, the two had previous had partaken in some verbal exchanges but never wrestled.

"Please go ahead and answer her question ma Cherie.." Belinda directed to Tasha "I'd lover to hear all of your tactics... Call it research purposes. "

Spotlight
characters:
A Sexy Announcement - Page 2 ELZuoMvA Sexy Announcement - Page 2 OG5hnuaA Sexy Announcement - Page 2 Cg3CzYmA Sexy Announcement - Page 2 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:11 pm

Tasha raised an eyebrow at the woman stepping out of the trench coat. It seemed Belinda knew who she was, but she had no clue. She frowns a little at her, then looks at Belinda with a small smirk.

"Hmph... all right.. I tend to go at you aggressively, give you no room to breathe. I'm gonna stay on top of ya when I can, and be wary of any tricks you pull, and try to make you so hot for me you can't think straight, Belinda." She declares.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:05 pm

Tana smirked at Belinda's comment, but 'as a reporter' (which she most certainly wasn't) she couldn't let herself get pulled into a petty squabble like that. "But of course, Belinda, how could I stay away?" still staring at the champion, the dominator licked her lips. She responded to Tasha with a tone of delight, "Beautiful answer, dear. Now, next question for you girls, we all know my preferred methods, but what is your' favorite way to force a girl to orgasm. Orally, perhaps, or with your' fingers?"

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
A Sexy Announcement - Page 2 GXChUKwA Sexy Announcement - Page 2 1BElGMIA Sexy Announcement - Page 2 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Mon May 03, 2010 3:12 am

Tasha smiles a little, and then steps away. "I want Belinda to answer this one first, but I think we both have the same answer..." She chuckles.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Mon May 03, 2010 2:52 pm

"Really ma cherie? I can use both finger and tongue to finish you as both ma triple S and sex bomb use one or the other..." She turned to look at Tasha "However seems we are so personal, I might like to finish you with ma own sex pressed to yours"

Spotlight
characters:
A Sexy Announcement - Page 2 ELZuoMvA Sexy Announcement - Page 2 OG5hnuaA Sexy Announcement - Page 2 Cg3CzYmA Sexy Announcement - Page 2 398g342

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Mon May 03, 2010 6:17 pm

Tasha nodded slowly, smiling over at her. "It's the only way to really determine who's more woman, isn't it?" She said, glancing over at her with an impish grin as she said this, before looking back to Tana.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue May 04, 2010 4:58 pm

The particular response of the competitors seemed to please Tana, in more ways than one. Several of the reporters took a step away from her as she groaned under her breath. She gave a pouty little face and responded, "I'll be counting on seeing that then. One last question, when are we gonna see one of you ladies in the ring with me?"

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Tue May 04, 2010 7:16 pm

Belinda laughed slightly

"So is that your hidden agenda? But can I blame you for wanting some special time with the blond bombshell?" She flicked back a few strands of golden blond hair with the back of her hand.

"There may be an opening in the number one contender slot after Tasha and I have had our play time.." And as if to tease Tana, Belinda pulled Tasha close to lick her tongue right over the corner of the purple haired woman's lips. "..Non?"

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sat May 08, 2010 4:00 pm

Tasha blinked when she was pulled close, then chuckled as she was licked, and held Belinda by the shoulder, pressing herself into her while looking at Tana. "You know, Belinda.. if Tana really wants to... perhaps after our playtime is over, we could both go at her at the same time.. that is if she thinks she can deal with two 'obviously inferior' opponents." She chuckled, throwing Tana's words back at her.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum