by ScyldScefing Today at 12:05 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Yesterday at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 7:48 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 136 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 135 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Shatter Fist vs Tomoko

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Shatter Fist vs Tomoko - Page 4 Empty Re: Shatter Fist vs Tomoko

Post by Dynamo44 Tue May 25, 2010 7:01 am

Shatter Fist immediately put her bare feet down and rushed over to get his bag. He brought it into the ring with him and came over to Tomoko who was in tears and holding her feet in pain. He took off his gag and smiled at her. "Hey, you put up a good match, Ms. Moshida. But, I don't want to leave you like this, so I want to help you out." He then opened his bag and pulled out an ice pack, a medical kit, a water bottle, and some soothing lotion.

Last edited by 971 on Tue May 25, 2010 7:07 am; edited 1 time in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue May 25, 2010 7:55 am

Tom whimpered pathetically as she tried to hold her foot, but blinked in surprise at her when her foe returned with the medical supplies. "I... I... oh my... thank you," she said quietly but clearly, blushing over her pale skin as she winced a bit, trying to angle her foot more comfortably. "But... ah... it isn't that bad..." she bluffed modestly, trying to wiggle her toes and not squeak from the pain.

Last edited by 125 on Tue May 25, 2010 7:56 am; edited 1 time in total

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue May 25, 2010 2:56 pm

Shatter giggled and replied, "Don't worry, it'll be fine." He then took the ice pack and placed it on Tomo's bare feet to dull the pain. He also offered her a water bottle. "You seem pretty tired after all that, so here." He began tending to her bruises using an ointment and cotton in his medical kit.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Fri May 28, 2010 11:15 pm

Tomo shivered a bit as the cold touched her sole, and had to do the same for other reasons when her feet were rubbed down by the cream. "Thank you... very much, Shatter," she said, pale skin blushing at being tended to hand and (particularly) foot. "You really don't have to... but thanks."

She had to giggle softly, twitching when his treatment tickled her feet a bit. "Though I guess this means you'll do pretty well here..."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat May 29, 2010 8:11 am

"Thanks and it's a pleasure. And by the way..." Shatter said as he removed his hood to reveal dark blue hair. "My real name is Shigeo. Shigeo Jenknins, but most people call me "Shindig." He removed the ice pack for a while and used the lotion to start massaging Tomo's aching feet. "I was destined to be a great fighter ever since I was born. My older sister, Songbird, and I trained very hard to defend ourselves while still getting our homework done. As soon as we graduated from high school, Dad insisted that we go here. But despite that I'm getting stronger and faster, there's one secret that I never dared to tell anyone based on my rough personality..." He paused for a few moments and looked at the girl. "I really wanted to be a doctor."

Last edited by 971 on Sat May 29, 2010 8:13 am; edited 1 time in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sun May 30, 2010 5:53 am

Tomo blushed more boldly when she saw his full face, and giggled with a smile when he introduced himself. "That's... much cuter than I expected," she giggled, but moaned under her breath as he rubbed some feeling back into her feet.

She listened politely, holding her breath for his dark secret, but then squeaked out another laugh. "That's admirable!" she declared, smiling widely. Shatter... Shigeo... or Shindig, as it were, seemed far nicer than she'd expected, and that wasn't just her feet talking in appreciation. "I guess that's handy if you'll be treating people as rough as me."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun May 30, 2010 9:32 am

Shatter Fist giggled and wiped any remaining tears from her eyes, "Yeah, thanks for the comment. You know, for a tough girl you're pretty cute. To me, it would be shameful if I continued to make a girl cry." He then grabbed some white thread and a sowing needle, and started to sow the holes in Tomo's stockings. "Jesus wouldn't want me to boast, for it can hurt others. We have to be considerate of others feelings so that they may feel better about themselves and not feel belittled."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Mon May 31, 2010 10:37 pm

"Well that's so sweet of you..." Tomo said at first, watching curiously as he even started mending her stockings. She blinked at him quizically for a moment, then nodded quickly. "Ohhh, you're religious? I didn't think there were lots of those around. Well, not without being a crazy demon hunter or a sexy nun or something, I mean. And yea... I don't like to brag much either, but I think that's cuz I kinda panic easily and I'm not really the pros my mom and sisters wound up being... not yet, anyway."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:15 am

Shatter finished mending her stockings and gave them back to her. "Huh, you come from a family of wrestlers eh? Well, you're very pretty and I know that you never experienced this before, but it's to let you know that I'm different when I want to serve God even at a dangerous place like this." He then scooted beside her and said, "I trained for a long time to get this far despite the fact that I had my own dreams which I already told you about. I hope that last submission didn't hurt your feet that much. Songbird and I usually do that to finish those who are barefoot."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:58 am

Tomo gave the stockings a brief tug, finding them quite secure. She didn't bother replacing them just yet, "Yes, most of my family is or was, even the men. They're just in more... legitimate leagues. No offense to what we have here, mind you," she corrected. She folded her hands around her knees, listening and nodded at the end. "I'll be alright... and it feels much better already, thanks to you."

She had to blush, fairly charmed by the newcomer as she leaned slightly into his shoulder, nudging playfully. "So... were you going to get back to your training? Or...?" she added hopefully, enjoying his company

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next