by Yori Today at 8:49 pm

» alice "noir" Rodrigues - the lucky black bunny
by hunter of speed Today at 5:37 pm

» Alisson "Blanc" Miller - the lucky white rabbit
by hunter of speed Today at 5:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 3:38 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 141 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 139 Guests :: 3 Bots

Blue_Snakie, ReneeCockyUndercard

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Fun at Kelly's (for JaPandAnime917)

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Fun at Kelly's (for JaPandAnime917) Empty Fun at Kelly's (for JaPandAnime917)

Post by Firecyde Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:31 am

Becca was walking to a building, because she had received a strange note that said to meet this lady she had never even met to come to this building. Becca was wondering what this girl wanted with her, and why she had never seen this nice looking building before. Becca would walk up to the door, knocking on it, waiting for this unknown girl to answer the door.

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Fun at Kelly's (for JaPandAnime917) Empty Re: Fun at Kelly's (for JaPandAnime917)

Post by JaPandAnime917 Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:39 pm

"hello! I'm so glad you could make it so soon. please come right in!" Kelly said with an innocent smirk. Kelly began to lead becca through her den, which had her sister tied to a chair with spit all over her face and the smell of bad breath mixed with smelly bumhole permeating around the room. "oh don't mind her sweetie, I'm just teaching my little sis. hopefully she will become just like her older sis Kelly hehe." she continued upstairs.

JaPandAnime917

Back to top Go down

Fun at Kelly's (for JaPandAnime917) Empty Re: Fun at Kelly's (for JaPandAnime917)

Post by Firecyde Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:04 am

Becca had looked at the Kelly's sister tied to the chair, wondering what could of happened to the girl, and that smell, that was one funky smell. Becca had followed Kelly up to the stairs. "Hey, I want to know...who are you and why exactly did you want me to meet you here?"

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Post by JaPandAnime917 Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:18 pm

"well why don't we discuss it up in my room" Kelly said with a smirk

JaPandAnime917

Back to top Go down

Post by Firecyde Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:33 pm

"Alright then..." Becca said as they continued up the stairs to her room, and would find a chair to sit down on. "So....why did you invite me here?"

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Post by JaPandAnime917 Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:49 pm

"well to put it simply....I've heard about you miss becca and I wanted to see if you can live up to your tough girl reputation. what do you say to a bedroom humiliation match?"

JaPandAnime917

Back to top Go down

Post by Firecyde Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:46 am

"Hmmm, okay! I can't say no to a challenge, that and you look like you would be fun to play with! So, do you have any terms before we kick this match off?" Becca asked, slightly shocked that somebody would challenge her all the way out here.

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Post by JaPandAnime917 Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:20 pm

"The only terms are to achieve complete humiliation by the other fainting or passing out! hehehehe. i'm going to smother your face in my cute little bum until you pass out. Then the winner gets to do whatever she wants to the other until she is satisfied! Agreed?"

JaPandAnime917

Back to top Go down

Post by Firecyde Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:10 pm

"Well, that was detailed. All right you're on, oh and don't think you'll win that easily little girl!" Becca said, showing a confident smirk on her face, thinking that this would be an easy task.

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Post by JaPandAnime917 Tue May 04, 2010 9:23 pm

"hehehe well looks can be deceiving becky! you'll soon be like that poor little girl downstairs who suffered that fate." Kelly playfully jumped on the bed readying for a heated match "I hope you dont mind a little spit!"

JaPandAnime917

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next