Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 41 users online :: 11 Registered, 0 Hidden and 30 Guests :: 2 Bots

321Shazam, Clobber Jobber, cutestwitch, Haru45g, IndigoDragon, JimmyRussler, killcarrion, Link-mon, snappleR, Teenwrestler, Vcom7418

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Anyone willing to take on Layla

Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:53 pm by Link-mon

Just looking for some matches for my heel Layla Vale. se does have some preferences but overall I'm open to various ideas if you want to talk about it.

http://www.afwrpg.com/t15605-layla-vale

Comments: 2

Got some people open for matches

Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:37 pm by TheEditor1023

Hey guys, got some people I need matches for, if you're interested in any of them, let me know!

Remy 7000 (Yet to debut)

"Beautiful" Jack Kendrick (Yet to debut)

Ricardo Keyes

Nathan Parker

Comments: 4

Looking for anything!

Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:18 am by tehbohemian

Hey!! I'm Bohemian! I'm uhhhh new here! I've already debuted all 3 of my characters and wanted to know if you would want to include them in any storylines or start any new ones with them!

Shinobu won her debut match and is locked in a feud with Sandy White... so she is kinda tied up match wise but i'd be cool for any RPs with her

Sonic lost her debut... pretty badly... and even lost her crown! So she is up for a match or gym session or anything really! She is a much morr light hearted …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

X Marks the Haus

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: X Marks the Haus

Post by Hawthorne22 on Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:05 am

Cardia nodded breathlessly in response to Chesna's command. A sharp squeak mixed with a gasp escaped her lips as Chesna immediately started on her ears, her weak spot. "Ee... ah... oohhahh... mmm..." She relaxed, almost adrift in the moment. Cardia freely let Chesna do as she please with her.

Cardia's womanhood had definitely seen a bit of action tonight, but with Chesna's expert touch, Cardia was quickly becoming wet once more. "Chesnaaa..." Cardia whispered softly.

Hawthorne22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina on Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:23 am

Chesna looked up at Cardia as she spoke her words but gave no indication that hearing her name moaned by the girl did anythign for her. She then dipped two fingers into Cardia's womanhood and pulled it out, licking one of her fingers before offering the other one to Cardia. "Taste." She said in a monotone voice. "You can tell a lot wabout someone by how they taste." She then reached with her other hand and pressed one of Cardia's pleasure points. As she did, she sighed. "You're such an idiot though." Her words lacking the shapr edge of an insult witht he dull tone of her voice it seemed liek she was sayign Cardia's name or some other mundane word.

"You didn't remember anything I said did you? You're still tense and ignoring what's going on. If Cardia hadn't done as she asked, Chesna would then force her mouth open expertly and shove the other finger into her mouth.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:

Allie P(M) Junko(M/W) Mam (M/W) Mercy
Abbey Belle
et al.

Tatyina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 on Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:52 am

Cardia gasped, her body shaking just a bit, as Chesna probed her. "Mmnnnn..." Cardia eyed Chesna's finger warily, still a little groggy as the doctor lambasted her. Before she could manage a response, Chesna would force her mouth open and stuff her finger in her mouth. Cardia would yelp in surprise, eyes wide, but quickly she would recover and lick Chesna's finger sensually, only stopping to cough and sputter briefly. Cardia still was not a fan of her own taste.

"Wha...? You can? How... d-do I taste?" Cardia looked askance at Chesna once she recovered. It took her a moment to register what Chesna must have been talking about otherwise: The advice the doctor had given her when she had come to train. "Doctor..." Cardia would reach down, grabbing Chesna's hand. She would meet the doctor eye to eye with a warm, friendly stare. "I know this much at least... On my main job, I get beat up and raped. For my second job, I get beat up and raped. In my free time... fantasizing about being beaten up and raped..." Cardia leaned in, planting a few kisses on Chesna's neck, "I think this is how it is going to be for me from here on out," she whispered. "Fuck me however you want," her voice was only scarcely audible, "It is what it is. You're right. I shouldn't pretend it isn't..." She looked up at Chesna from leaning against her shoulder with a coy smile, "Besides, Doctor Matuschanskavasky," her pronunciation did not waver, "After the sex I've had, so far... this is just kind of pathetic coming from you, the Love Doctor." She gave the doctor a playful wink.

Hawthorne22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina on Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:17 pm

Chesna listened, with her head turned slightly, only giving one eye to Cardia's. "I would say if that's the case, then you must like it but... I know from experience we don't always choose our own paths." Chesna then leaned in and placed a sloppy kiss on Cardia's neck before releasing a hot sigh against it. "We're in the same boat. We're just going in different directions."

Chesna then stepped back and grabbed Cardia by the shoulders before spinning her rapidly and pushing her against the wall so that she was flat against it. She lifted up Cardia's arms, one after the other, and then pressed them so they were spread out, like she was being aressted. She then kicked out her legs so they were spreadas well and grabbed her hair and ran iweaved her fingers into it, clutching it tightly. With her other hand, she undid the top part of her nurses blous, so that her bereasts spilled out and pressed them against Cardia's back. She drug the stiff nipples up along Cardia's naked back teasingly while her other hand pressed various pleasure points along Cardia's side and back, working her way down until she traced a finger along the curve of Cardia's hip. Suddenly she hooked her finger between Cardia's legs and jabbed it upward into her pussy.

Abbey Belle
et al.

Tatyina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 on Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:48 am

Cardia shrugged, "We're both skanks. You just fuck, I get fucked." Cardia slammed against the wall, releasing a soft hiss but otherwise allowing Chesna to do as she pleased. "Mmm... Chesna, wait... don't let me forget. Champagne bottle and ice bucket... and water... and the vial with the brown liquid..." She sighed, leaning her head back as Chesna man-handled her and brushed her fingers through her already matted and messed up hair. "Ah... mmm," Cardia cooed in first a bit of surprise, but then pleasure as Chesna drew her nipples across Cardia's back and caressed her.

Wrapped up in the situation, Cardia forgot herself for a moment... she attempted a bit of roleplay, "O-officer Matuchanskavasky... you can't do this. I... I know my rights, cop!" She squeaked, not really thinking things through. "Ah!" She exclaimed in a shock of pleasure as Chesna pierced her way into Cardia. "Oohoooh..."

Hawthorne22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina on Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:03 pm

Chesna payed little attention to Cardia's words, She continued to slowly slide her finger in and out of Cardia's pussy for a moment before pulling it out and standing up. She pressed herself against Cardia and kissed her neck, sliding her hands around Cardia and grabbign her breasts firrmly. She then leanied intowards Cardia's ear. "I'm Sorry Ms. Waters." She said in a monotone voice. "But we're going to conduct this interrogation. I'm afraid that you've made the mistake of getting arrested by an officer who is less concerned about rights and more concerned about doing her job. Go head. Rat on me. Who's going to believe you." Despite her unwavering tone, it seemed Chesna was fully willing to comply with this new found bit of roleplaying.

She pulled her hand back from Cardia's breasts and slapped one of Cardia's ass cheeks firmly with her hand. " And of course. We have to make sure you aren't hiding anythign from us." She slid her body down Cardia's back, raking her hard nipples all the way down Cardia's body until she was croched, both hands on Cardia's ass as she pushed hard upwards on Cardia's butt. "Full body cavity search." She said suddenly as she forced her face upward into Cardia's womanhood, licking and sucking it from the revers side, still pushing upward with her hand and trying to get Cardia on her tip toes.

Abbey Belle
et al.

Tatyina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 on Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:44 am

Cardia shivered, her eyes fluttering shut and a few purrs escaping her lips as she began to gently rock as Chesna casually explored her. Her hands remained pressed against the wall; she did not dare move. She only tensed up slightly, emitting a soft gasp and opening her eyes, when Chesna took hold of her bosoms. "Ch... Officer..." Cardia twisted her submissive gasp into a snarl as best she could, trying to remember her role, "Ah... y-you... you... fink!" She yelped as Chesna thrust her face up into Cardia, forcing her to her toes. "Ee..." She shuddered, gasping and hissing as each bite and lick sent shivers up her body. "Y... you'll never find it... And you won't get me to.. to... t-talk!"

Hawthorne22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina on Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:33 pm

Chesna's ear twitched as she heard Cardia's attempts to keep up the role play. She lowered her face just enough to be able to speak. She then began to rub Cardia's ass with one of her hands. "Ms. Waters. It's fine if you don't talk. Your body will tell me everything I need to know." She then slapped Cardia's ass with her hand and pressed her face back upward and began to lick and suck at Cardia's pussy again. Her other hand snaked around and began to tease Cardia's clit.

Abbey Belle
et al.

Tatyina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 on Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:08 am

As the doctor rubbed her rear end, Cardia quivered. "Mmm, ooh..." She hissed as Chesna sucked at her once more, moaning softly. As overworked as her womanhood was, it flared up under Chesna's work. Cardia's moans slowly rose in intensity as she rocked back and forth against the wall, fingers pressing against it as if hoping for a hand hold. "N... no.. I won't let... Ahh!" She let out a mock protestation, the best she could do to keep the roleplay going as Chesna drove her wild. Cardia threw her head back, staring at the ceiling and gasping heavily, "Ayaa..." She squeaked, Chesna's expert fingerwork stirring her womanhood. "D... damn you," she whimpered softly.

Hawthorne22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina on Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:49 pm

As the good doctor went to work, her nose explored deeper regions of Cardia while her tongue lashed and licked at the inner walls of the girl's pussy. A hand fell down from Cardia's ass and began to tickle the back of her leg, prodding and massaging the various pleasure points in the backside of the knee, the thigh and beyond. While she did this, her other hand still teased Cardia's clit, snaking a finger up and down, stroking her pussy with ease as well.

Even though Chesna wasn't gaining too much pleasure from the situation, she was quite enjoying herself. it had been a while since she had eaten a girl out this way, usually being the one who demanded to be pleasured. But Cardia absolutely suited her needs and after gaining such good samples from the girl time and time again, she didn't mind giving a little back to the girl.

Abbey Belle
et al.

Tatyina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:00 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down