by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 238 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 238 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Bathhouse Fun! (For Tatyina)

2 posters

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

Bathhouse Fun! (For Tatyina) - Page 6 Empty Re: Bathhouse Fun! (For Tatyina)

Post by zxn666 Mon May 03, 2010 1:59 am

Chigusa put her hand under Mai's chin, gently tipping her friend's head up. "So that's where you learned eh?" Chigusa said, amused, "Always eager to please your fans... Though I am surprised. I thought you liked guys better."

After letting the exhaustion from her orgasm pass, Chigusa gently grabbed Mai's arms, pulling her up and onto her body. The hot steamyness of the sauna had covered Chigusa's body in a shining sheen of water. Chigusa made Mai straddle her legs, sitting on her lap.

"I want to taste you Mai," Chigusa murmured as she leaned in and kissed Mai between the breasts. She ran her tongue along Mai's breast, until it reached her nipple, which she took into her mouth and began sucking.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon May 03, 2010 4:35 am

Mai blushed even deeper at Chigusa's words. "H-Hai..." She said. "Over my time as an otaku queen I just found women to be a bit more... Intriguing..." She then smiled. "B-but you mustn't tell my fans that I prefer one over the other. The Mecha Neko belongs to all otaku." She spoke as the Chigusa would really tell but add a wry smile to her words.

Mai gasped as she was pulled onto Chigusa's lap. Her butt rested comfortably on Chigusa's smooth thighs and she longingly searched Chigusa. She inhaled another breast as Chigusa made her desires plainly known. "T-Taste me!" She urgwd and rolled her shoulders back to spread open her valley for Chigusa to feast upon.

"Nnnn..." She cooed when Chigusa kissed her tests. "Chi-chan... You're so gentle..." Even though people who might only see Chigusa from a distance might see her as a cute little girl, Cigusa really was full of passion and did everything with 100%. But Chigusa laid a gentle kiss upon my. The wet tongue sent shivers of plrasure down her and she gasped when her nipple was sucked. "haaaahhh... Chi-chaannnn." She moaned.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon May 03, 2010 10:23 pm

Chigusa gently suckled on Mai's breasts like a nursing baby. She didn't bite down yet, wanting Mai to get used to this feeling before really getting started. Her tongue flicked Mai's erect teat around, playing with it, rubbing and tasting it in every place possible. She really liked the way Mai's skin felt, the soft texture, the gentle salty taste.

Chigusa's arms wrapped around Mai's waist, and she pulled her in closer, their bodies nearly touching. She stopped suckling for a moment, looking up at Mai. "The Mecha Neko belongs to all otaku, you say..." Chigusa murmured, "But tonight, you belong to me!" She would suddenly twist around while still holding onto Mai, pushing her onto her back on the bench, with Chigusa on top looking down.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue May 04, 2010 6:18 am

"H-haaaaahnnnn..." Mai moaned as Chigusa licked and sucked at her breast and nipple. It was absolutely wonderful. Chigusa too, seemed like a real pro. Maybe SHE should ask where Chigusa learned to have such heavenly skills. But before she could do anything, she was lookign down at Chigusa who had stopped. "Y.." She was about to speak when she suddenly felt herself on her back.

She gasped and searched Chigusa's eyes. "H-hai..." She said in a lusty whimper, clearly wanting to be Chigusa's for the evening. Her heart was pounding with anticipation. "W-whatever you want to do to me... or want me to do..." She said softly. "I'll do it willingly!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue May 04, 2010 10:17 pm

Chigusa smiled at her submissive little kittygirl. "Don't worry, I won't hurt you," she whispered softly. Chigusa slowly and sensually lowered herself on top of Mai's body, so that their breasts were touching, pressed into each other. Chigusa shuffled upwards a little bit, getting herself right in between Mai's legs, the Mecha Neko's pussy soon touched hers as well. Chigusa was blushing a little bit, since from whatever angle you looked at it, it seemed that Chigusa was fucking Mai.

Chigusa leaned in and kissed Mai's neck, then gently nipped at her soft tender skin. Her hands interlaced with Mai's, and she pushed them off to the side. Chigusa began rocking her body back and forth, bringing every little bit into pleasurable contact. Her pussy, wettened from her orgasm, rubbed against Mai's slick womanhood as well.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri May 07, 2010 6:41 pm

Mai let out a soft sigh and blushed at Chigusa's words. "I.. I think if it was you, that would be ok, a little bit." She said as her eyes closed part way and she gasped at the contact of their breasts. When Chigusa, slid between Mai's legs, the mecha neko, curled her legs upward and around the idol's body, opening her pussy and inviting Chigusa in.

"C-chi.." Mai muttered as her neeck was kissed. her fingers weakly tangling with her lovers. Every bit of this was everything she wanted. "Nnnyaann" She let out a whispered moan as their pussies made concate. "C-chi-chan!" She gasped as her legs tightened around Chigusa's body.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat May 08, 2010 12:47 am

Chigusa gasped as well as her slick pussy made contact with Mai's sex. She moaned softly as she ground down, rocking back and forth, putting her sex tightly against Mai's, letting her body have her pleasure. It felt like something amazing, to have such a beautiful and strong girl underneath her, making love with her. She felt Mai's legs tightening, pulling her body in tighter, obliging Mai by pushing herself in as well.

"Oh Mai!" Chigusa moaned, "Yes, how does it feel? Mmnnn!..."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun May 09, 2010 8:35 pm

"Hah.' Mai panted as their slick pussies med and kissed. "Ch-chi-chan... it's ahh... nnn... it's amazing!" She said as her eyes fluttered in appreciation, a healthy red glow on her cheks as her arms weakly fell upon Chigusa's sides, her fingers softly digging into the sides of Chigusa's breasts to urge the idol on.

"Hah. hah. Y-you're... it's ... so wonderful." She turned her head at the slight freudian slip and tensed her leg muscles to try and expose her pussy even more, the glistening lips, beginning to wetten more and ease the friction of their movements. Her soft bucking a gentle thank you for the pleasure Chigusa was giving her.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon May 10, 2010 2:42 am

Chigusa let out short pants as well, the feelings in her womanhood being too good to hold back. "Mai, oh Mai!" Chigusa moaned. She leaned over Mai's body, lying down completely on top of the neko-girl. Her head lay right in the crook of Mai's neck, her breath gently stirring Mai's long hair.

"Were you about to say that I'm so wonderful?" Chigusa whispered into Mai's ear, "That's so nice of you..."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat May 15, 2010 7:35 am

Mai's eyes widened as much as she was able to let them. Half closed from the ecstacy and the fucking she was receiving. "Hah... N-no.. hah. hah. Ch-chi-chan... That's not, hnnngh!" After Chigusa hit a particularly sweet spot, she cried out in pleasure. her cheeks were as red as could be. "I.. .hah. mean... H-hai." Her tone became soft. "I... I've dreamed of this moment before... many t-taaaannn.... times. Hah. Many. times. Chi-chan. Hah. hnnngh..."

"You're so wonderful!" Nyaaaah!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next