by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 190 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 190 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Bathhouse Fun! (For Tatyina)

2 posters

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Bathhouse Fun! (For Tatyina) - Page 14 Empty Re: Bathhouse Fun! (For Tatyina)

Post by zxn666 Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:39 pm

Chigusa nodded when Mai said she needed a break. Chigusa needed a break as well; she couldn't keep up this kind of pleasuring for long. She would get tired too quickly. When Mai headed over to the fridge, Chigusa wondered what new things Mai wanted to try out on her. She was surprised when Mai just brought out some milk, though she wondered how they would drink it if there were no cups.

Then Mai set a saucer in front of her, filling it up with milk. She looked up at Mai with confusion, until Mai demanded that she drink it like a cat. Chigusa, blushing, complied with her friend's demands.

"Hai, Mai-sama," Chigusa said. She got on her hands and knees, crawled over to the milk, and then leaned in, lapping the milk up with her tongue. Chigusa drank the cool milk until it was all gone, before getting back up, milk dripping from her chin.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:35 pm

Mai watched as Chigusa eagerly She was going to join Chigusa but as she watched the cute kitten, she had a brilliant idea. She leaned in and caressed Chigusa's ass lovignly until she was done. "Good kitty!' She said and leaned in and kissed Chigusa deeply for a moment. "But I just came so you need to warm up a little bit before we really get to the fun stuff. Plus, I'm still thursty!"

She then pushed Chigusa onto her backand lifrted up her legs and leaned chigusa's lower back against herself before devilishly looking at Chigusa. "Meowwww..." She said slyly and grabbed the milk. She then lifted up the cold white liquid and began to pour it over Chigusa's womanhood, pushing her tongue in and laping up mouthfuls of the milk as it poured into the idol's pussy. "nnnmmmm!" she cooed.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:41 am

Chigusa wondered what Mai was going to do next, then suddenly her friend showed her exactly hat Mai had planned. Chigusa allowed Mai to lift her legs up into a matchbook pin position, her legs spread apart with her lovely sex completely exposed for Mai to lick. Her sex lips were all swollen from the stimulation. Chigusa meowed submissively, letting Mai look at her in this embarrassing position already aroused her.

But that was only the beginning.When the cool milk hit Chigusa's overstimulated sex, she gasped and bucked a little, but Mai held her in place. Then Mai began licking at her sex, drinking up the milk that flowed over and into her pussy. Milk dripped all over Chigusa's body messily, giving Chigusa white streaks all over her belly. As Mai licked Chigusa's sex, her juices began to mix up with the milk as well. Chigusa was all aroused from fucking Mai before, she was still all hot and bothered as well. Chigusa moaned softly, coming closer and closer to orgasm as Mai drank up the milk in her sex.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:19 am

Mai licked the milk from Chigusa's pussy, moaning softlya s she took in the white liquid. She took a break for a second. "Nyannn~" She purred looking down at the purple haired idol. "Chi-chan..." She whispered. "I want to make you cum again... but I'm not through with you. There's still at least one more thing I want us to do together, but I've already came so much..." She said.

She then turned blushing. "I bet Chi-chan is still ready to go, even if I made her cum right now." She blushed. "I'm not used to going so long..."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:14 am

Chigusa sat back up as Mai finished drinking up the milk, a blush on her cheeks. "Y-yeah, I'm really close," Chigusa said. She leaned in against Mai, putting her head on her friend's shoulder. "I think we're both tired," she said, "Though if there's one last thing you want to do, I'll gladly do it with you."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:10 am

Mai grinned. "Two, I suppose..." She said softly. But i'm sure you'll WANT to do one after we do the other." She then leaned in and began to Kiss Chigusaa, guiding her onto her back. She kissed her friend deeply for a long moment before lifting herself up. "Nyaaan~ Just lay here." She said and then pulled away. She then turned onto her knees and wiggled her tail at Chigusa before backing up slowly, gliding herself between Chigusa's thighs until their sexes touched.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:14 am

Chigusa moaned softly as Mai kissed her yet again, then gasped as her sensitive sex kissed Mai's nether lips as well. She lay submissively under Mai, her legs open for easy access, her arms at her sides, leaving her breasts completely open as well.

"I'll let you do anything you want Mai," Chigusa said softly, closing her eyes and allowing herself to become Mai's fantasy.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:58 pm

"Meow!" Mai squeaked back in a lusty huff as their sexes pressed together. The thingling sensation felt good as she slid her wet pussy down against Chigusa's.. "hah... Don't cum yet, kitty..." She said as she wiggled her butt. "Can... you feel it,Chi-chan? Does the tail make it better or worse?" She asked as seh ground Chigusa slowly.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:46 pm

"Mmm... I feel you Mai," Chigusa moaned. She shuddered as Mai's slick pussy ran against her swollen pussy, making her moan softly, feeling the pleasure surge through her body. Chigusa moaned in pleasure as Mai fucked her pussy on pussy. It was already hot and arousing, and the tail moving around in her butt made the pleasure even greater.

"Yesss... it's sooo goood!" Chigusa moaned, "Nyan!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:39 am

"Nyaaaaaan~ Chichaaan!" Mai moaned. She gyrated her hips and soshed their pussies together even more. The milk, the juices and everything made a sloshing sound with them. "Hah, hahnngh... Oh Chi-chan! Are you going to cum, kitty?" She asked.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next