Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 97 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 97 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Bathhouse Fun! (For Tatyina)

2 posters

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

Bathhouse Fun! (For Tatyina) Empty Bathhouse Fun! (For Tatyina)

Post by zxn666 Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:21 am

It had been several weeks since Chigusa fought her old friend and rival Mai in the ring. They hadn't been able to spend much time together, being so busy with their schedules as wrestlers and idols, with performances to give and promotions to attend. Now, finally, there was some downtime where they could properly relax.

It was rather late at night when the door to the sauna and spa in the AFW complex opened. Chigusa walked in, with only a towel wrapped around her body. The rooms were still brightly lit, even though they were empty. Chigusa smiled as she slipped into one of the large warm baths, feeling all the tension in her body melt away in the hot water. The bathwater in the AFW complex was drawn from an onsen beneath the facility, and so the water itself was restorative and invigorating. There hadn't been anything like this before in Wrestle Angels.

Chigusa knew that Mai was going to be here as well tonight. Drake told her as much when she asked; so she gave Mai a call, telling her to come down to the bathhouse and relax a bit as well. Mai had been really busy with her work lately, she could probably use it.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Bathhouse Fun! (For Tatyina) Empty Re: Bathhouse Fun! (For Tatyina)

Post by Tatyina Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:10 am

Mai had been so sore from her very first match that she still hadn't had a second match. That, ontop of hitting a particularly busy spot had left her little room to do much else. She had come to AFW to see her friend Chigusa and now she had founfd that they hadonly been able to meet to fight. This just wasn't good at all. When Chigusa called her and asked her to join her for a bath, she eagerly accepted. A relaxing bath plus some alone time with her friend was just what the doctor ordered.

She sprang open the door and strode in, clad in only a towle and her cat ears, as trade mark for her as Chigusa's hair clips. She beamed when she saw Chigusa. "Yuuki-San!" She exclaimed and made her way over to the bath. She slipped in next to Chigusa and let out a soft moan of pleasure and then a sigh of relaxation. "Ahh... Yuuki-San... This is wonderful." She said and looked over at Chigusa. "It's soo good to see you." She then let out a soft chuckle. "And not have to fight you... C-can we please just call it a tie? I don't know if my poor body could handle a rubber match."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:46 am

"It's good to see you too Mai," Chigusa said, "And please stop calling me Yuuki-san, we're friends! Call me Chigusa."

She shifted to the side a little bit to give the both of them some more room. "It's been too long since we've last had time like this," she said, "I wish we didn't have to meet in the ring like that; Drake likes doing unnecessary things like that. Don't worry, I'm not holding it against you. You won fair and square."

She turned to Mai and gave her a sweet little smile. "I never thought you'd be stronger than me," Chigusa said, "You surprised me Mai!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:08 am

Mai grinned when Chigusa finally let her relinquish the formailties. "I'm sorry, Chi-chan..." She said going from formality to a pet name. "I'm so used to being formal around everyone that I have a hard time being informal unless someone gives me permission." She then raised her hand to her lips. "Oh! Does that make me an uke?" She said blushing and then grinning slyly.

"Way too long. I came here to see you and then I couldn't." She pouted. "But we have the whole evening to ourselves right? I hoped so and told Drake to hold my calls." She then blushed. "Ah.. But that was soooort of my idea as well. I can't help but make an entrance!"

"But Chi-chan... You're still strong! I don't know if I would have won if I hadn't gotten that fist attack off. It took every last ounce of strength to beat you! You're really amazing."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:29 am

Chigusa smiled when she heard Mai's explaination. "It's ok Mai, you're among friends!" she said, "As for being an uke... well, you're pretty far from that!"

She got up suddenly, allowing the water to drip off her body and towel. With one quick move, she swept the towel off and bared her entire body for Mai to see. Chigusa was completely comfortable doing this. She took the towel and wrung the excess water from it, then set it on the side of the tub. Her back was still to Mai, giving her a nice view of her butt.

"So having a match was your idea?" she said, "Well, you did make an entrance. It's not often that the new recruit beats a veteran. I had no idea fighting you would be that hard, considering how our previous match went."

She turned around and walked back beside Mai, sitting back down, only this time, she was completely naked!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:05 am

Mai smiled at Chigusa's words "Haha, really?! Well don't tell the otaku. They would be displeased to hear their little kitten isn't willing to do every little thing they want." She made a surprised face as though she couldn't believe what she just said.

Mai then watched as Chigusa stood up and brazenly took off the twoel. A faint blush came over her cheeks but she didn't turn her head away. Chigusa had a superior body and any chance to get a look at it should be taken.

Mai turned her head just enough when Chigusa sat back down so she didn't look like she was oggling her fellow idol. "Partially yes..." She said. "And I did train especially hard just for you Chi-chan. I don't know if I would have that same strength or determination against someone else. Our last much was... Well I was so foolish for thinking I could hop into wrestling like that. I wanted to show you how serious I had become."

Mai the stood up and gave a coy smile to Chigusa and tossed her towel off and let it slosh to the ground, giving Chigusa a full view of Mai's equally impressive form. She took her seat, inching a little closer next to Chigusa. "So what are your plans now?" She asked.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:30 am

Despite Mai's efforts to hide the fact that she was ogling Chigusa's body, Chigusa noticed. She smiled at the thought, wondering if Mai liked the sight. Her perky c-cup breasts sat up high on her chest, water droplets beading up and running down. Her soft skin took on a bit more color from the heat of the water.

"Just for me? Well, I'm flattered Mai," Chigusa said, "It sounds like you take me as a serious rival!"

Then, Mai stood up and took off her towel as well. Chigusa didn't hesitate to look at Mai's body, and made little comments to herself as she went. "Wow... not bad at all!" Chigusa thought. Indeed, Mai's body was just as toned and sexy as hers was. Her long legs especially gave her a sexy look.

When Mai asked about Chigusa's plans, she paused to think for a moment. "I plan to be the best, of course!" Chigusa said, "At everything I do. And that means I'm gonna work hard and become better!" She paused for a moment, turning her head to look at Mai. "Tonight's for relaxing though," Chigusa said with a smile, "And there's some things I want to show you. You haven't been here long enough to know what really goes on after all!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:51 am

Mai loved every bit of what Chigusa had to offer. She had always thought Chigusa was cute and could definitely say she was sexy, but seeing her so up close and personal, she also knew that Chigusa was downright hot! She subconsciously shifted her legs at the thought.

"I do Chi-chan." Mai said. "You inspired me quite a bit but I came to show you that I am definitely my own woman!" Mai didn't feel like she was living in Cigusa's shadow, she had definitely carved her own niche but among idols, Chigusa was at the pinnacle and Mai wanted to prove that She could stand shoulder to shoulder with Chigusa. "Ahhh... But I don't think I could take it if it gets out of hand, so I take you more seriously as a friend." She said smiling at Chigusa.

Mai grinned at Chigusa's statement. "You make such a broad statement seem like it is an easy task for you. It's very admirable." She then grinned and pointed at Chigusa, extending her index finger out and pointing her thumb upwards. Giving Chigusa a wink, she said, "Let's just hope that everything doesn't include being a con queen cause I like my seat at the top and I'm not giving it up so easily."

She sighed deeply, relaxing as Chigusa spoke the words. That was good. She wanted to relax with her friend. Her eyes widened at Cigusa's statement. "I don't! She exclaimed and blushed softly. "Chi-channn~ S-Show me what I'm missing..." It was hard to tell if she was looking for a tour of the place or something more obvious considering the situation but either way she gave Chigusa a hopeful look.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:05 am

Chigusa began leaning in a little, so that their bodies were closer. "Oh I've got plans, I'm just not going to bore you with details," she said, "As for being a con queen, well, I doubt that's going to happen. I'm a seiyuu and a singer; my fans salivate over me enough without me having to go to them... Although I guess you can say by being here I'm giving them a lot of fanservice!" She giggled at the thought, blushing slightly.

"Now, as for what you've been missing," Chigusa said, "Well, it's best to show you." She suddenly leaned forward, right into Mai's body, pressing her chest against Mai's arm and shoulder. "Things get very intimate around here," she whispered into Mai's ear, "There's all sorts of rather embarrassing match types, sex matches, humiliation... You've got to be ready for them all. So then, because I'm your sempai, I'm going to help you out!"

She reached with her right hand and gently cupped Mai's breasts, feeling their shape. They were solid and firm, and smooth to the touch. She didn't start fondling them, but rather waited for Mai's response.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:08 am

Mai blushed at Chigusa's actions, a very soft rose on her cheeks. "H-Hey..." Mai said timidly. "I'm both those things too... But it's important to always be close to the fans. W-we can't forget they're the reason we're successful in the firstplace..." She said getting a little nervous thinking about Chigusa's closeness and all the fan service she was giving as well.

Mai gasped when Chigusa's firm breasts pressed against her arm. Proud but soft, the smoothness made Mai bristle with gossebumply pleasure. Mai's mouth hung open as Chigusa whispered. She mouthed the word 'Intimate' a few seconds after Chigusa said it. She swallowed hard at the thought of a sex or humiliation match. She was sexy but not very risque. Chigusa wore more revealing clothes, even though Mai's were very tight. Being covered and more revealing was ok in her book. And she didn't seem to have the time to really explore too deeply in sexual matters. Her cheeks flushed deeoly.

She let out another gasp at Chigusa's touch of her breasts. Her nipple stiffened instantly. She turned and looked at Chigusa, their noses touching and their lips very close. "S-sempai... T-teach me..." She urged.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next