by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:44 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:31 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:26 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 145 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 143 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Diao-Chan Vs. Athena Ashara Round 2: Sexfight!

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Diao-Chan Vs. Athena Ashara Round 2: Sexfight! - Page 4 Empty Re: Diao-Chan Vs. Athena Ashara Round 2: Sexfight!

Post by Tatyina Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:46 pm

"Ooooh, Athena's so cuuuute when she squirms!"Junko cooed. "I'm sorry Athena-chan, but the first round is mine. Lean back and enjoy yourself, so you can learn for the second round." She said as she plunged her tongue into Athena's now exposed pussy.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Diao-Chan Vs. Athena Ashara Round 2: Sexfight! - Page 4 Empty Re: Diao-Chan Vs. Athena Ashara Round 2: Sexfight!

Post by ROHFAN101 Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:54 pm

Athena's face was completly red knowing Diao had her right where she wanted her. "Noooo...please don't Diao....Chan!" Athena begged squirming around as her pussy was being pleasured by Diao's tongue. Athena knew she was close to losing the first round, but she still tried to struggle against the pleasure.

ROHFAN101

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:12 am

Junko expertly rolled her tongue in and out of Athena's supple young pussy. If she could make a seasoned vet like Kirin Sumomo cum like a virgin with her expert skills, Athena would be no problem. "Such cuuute noises. ;oan for me Athena-chaaaan ~<3 Say my name." She said as she continued her effots.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by ROHFAN101 Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:20 am

Athena tightly closed her eyes and gave up fighting against the sexy milf as she was trapped too well. "Diiiiao-Chaaaan." She moaned losing herself in the heat of the moment as her pussy was throbing from Diao's expert tongue skills. "Di......ao.....CHAAAN!" Athena yelled as her body arched and shook when her cum came flowing as she grabbed onto Diao's thighs with her hands.

Last edited by 369 on Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total

ROHFAN101

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:02 pm

"Ooooh Athina-chaaan!" She cooed as Athena's juices poured from the youthful loins. She greedily lapped up the cum and purred. When she was sure that she had licked Athena clean, she spread her legs a bit and pushed Athena';s arms away and then scooted forward to clamp her thighs around Athena's neck. "Ooooh... do you give yet, Athena-chaaan~<3" She cooed. "Or should I go to work on you again, right away?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by ROHFAN101 Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:59 am

Athena's body remained in an arched postion through her mound being licked clean by Diao's expert licking. She laid there for a few min, but then her arms were suddenly pushed aside and the milf's big and creamy thighs clamped around her head.

She tried to pry them, but she was weak from her recent climax and was unable to budge them an inch. Athena blushed hearing Diao ask for her submission so she decided to try and rub Diao inner thighs to take her mind off any furhter actions. "You have real nice thighs Diao-Chan." She said with smile Hoping this would distract Diao from any further attacks on her mound, least until she could recover enough to fight back.

Last edited by 369 on Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

ROHFAN101

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:23 am

"Fufufufu!" Junko laughed as Athena complimented. "Flattery will get you everywhere Athena-chaaan~<3" She cooed. She then squeezed a little tighter. "You'll have to do more than just stroke my thighs Athena-channnn." She decided to make things a little interesting and spread her thighs. "How about you take ataste of my honey?" She said, offering up her sex. "But it doesn't mean I am just going to let you have full reign." She said as she kissed Athena's sex again, indicating that she was ready again whether Athena was or not.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by ROHFAN101 Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:26 am

"Nhhhh" Athena grunted feeling Diao's thighs constrict around her neck. She then Blushed after hearing Diao's offer. She watched Diao's legs open slowly and her mound was wide open for Athena.

"I need to buy more time so I will play her game for now." She thought to herself before her mound was kissed by Diao. "If I don't she'll attack my mound again and I can't afford her to get the upper hand on me." She said to herself while blushing from the kiss to her mound.

"Ok Diao-Chan if you insist." She said with a smirk as she raised up a bit then brought one hand in front of her to moved Diao's panties out of the way if she allowed this Athena would grip Diao's thighs and begin to flick her tongue in and out of the milf's mound.

ROHFAN101

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:02 pm

"Ooooh I do!" Junko purred, wanting to see what the girl was made of. She allowed her panties to be removed and even moved so they were in a more proper 69 position, Junko's pussy glistening above Athena. "Mmmmm." She cooed as she felt the novice's tongue against her pussy. It felt nice, but she was going to show Athena the gap in their abilities as she leaned in and slid her tongue deep into Athena, bringing her hand up and teasing the young girl's clit while she was at it.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by ROHFAN101 Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:33 am

Athena wrapped her arms around Diao's body when she shifted into a 69 position. She grabbed Diao tightly in place and raised her face near Diao's mound and inserted her tongue as she blushed. "How do you like this Diao-Chan?" Athena asked taking slow laps at her mound.

Athena's eyes grew wide when she felt her mound being invaded by Diao's tongue again. "No!...I have....to make her....cum first." She said to herself as she tried to get her tongue into Diao's mound as far as it could go to counter against Diao while fighting against the expert touch of Diao's Fingers teasing her clit.

Last edited by 369 on Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:40 am; edited 1 time in total

ROHFAN101

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next