» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 8:53 am

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:13 am

Who is online?
In total there are 137 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 136 Guests :: 3 Bots

ScyldScefing

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

The friend of the enemy of my... habitual rapist

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The friend of the enemy of my... habitual rapist - Page 4 Empty Re: The friend of the enemy of my... habitual rapist

Post by Hawthorne22 Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:28 am

Cardia was very fortunate to have taken that kick the way she did. She blacked out, just briefly, the monumental abuse her head had taken in such a swift succession finally took its toll. This allowed her to be brought back to consciousness only a split second after that crotch shot, in time to miss brunt of the pain, but still feel pretty much all of the hurt.

Cardia's eyes shot wide as it happened, lurching forward with a grimace of agony, her arms flung down by instinct to her abused womanhood. If Rika kept her foot there for long, Cardia's hands would find it and dig their nails into her ankle. Else, she would simply clutch her womanhood and roll to the side. Either way, Cardia would let out a loud scream of pain, soon giving way to half-crazed laughter. Unless she had an obvious advantage, it would be easier to just take it at this point.

Last edited by 241 on Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:29 am; edited 2 times in total

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

The friend of the enemy of my... habitual rapist - Page 4 Empty Re: The friend of the enemy of my... habitual rapist

Post by Darius Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:38 am

Working on momentum and the intense anger that was going through her at that moment, Rika would ignore the nails digging her ankle as she kepther foot pressed down on Cardia's crotch, her eyes wide and and angry. Th only thing she could think about at the moment was how much she wanted to hurt Cardia. So with her legs still held Rika would suddenly turn over, putting her hated opponant in a boston crab. Once locked in Rika would really start to rear back, almost making Cardia's feet touch her head.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:48 am

Feeling that this was about to get much worse, Cardia's laughter slowed as she found herself turning over. Before Rika could lock the hold, Cardia would take her hands, shaken from Rika's leg, taking off quite a bit of skin with them, and try to slam against the mat, launching herself backward, hoping to at least dislodge Rika and buy her some time to roll out of the ring. If Rika remained unphased, however, Cardia would grit her teeth and hiss, biting her lip as Rika twisted her back, trying not to give Rika the satisfaction of hearing her cry out in pain.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:08 am

Paying no heed to Cardia's attempts to stop her or the fact that her ankle had started to bleed a little, Rika powerered through and turned Cardia over into the boston crab. She felt like breaking the girl n hald then and there, but that would have been to quick and unstatisfying. So for a few more minutes she continued to pull back Caradia's legs so her body bent in a U-like shape,and then let them both flop to the mat.

Cardia would get little rest, however, and Rika would quickly swivel round so she faced Cardia's head. She'd then grab the woman's hair, lift it off the mat, and slam her face into it five times.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:21 am

Cardia let out a loud gasp as she was finally released from that intense crab, only to find her face introduced violently into the mat several times. When let rest, she remained still, a bit of blood trickling down her forehead.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:34 am

Rika let Cardia's head fall to the mat as she released the grip she had on her hair. The sight of the blood trailing down Cardia's forehead only spurred her on, wanting Cardia to be covered in blood by the time she was done with her.

This time Rika would grab both of Cardia's arms and push them straight up into her shoulder blades, putting her into a very uncomfortable and painful position.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:38 am

By this point, Cardia was in a dull, throbbing, semi-conscious state. "Annn..." She'd hiss softly as Rika started work on her arms now.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:48 am

Just as Rika had almost broken Cardia's back withthe boston crab, now she was very close to popping Cardia's arms right out of their sockets. She wouldn't though. If she ever did decide to do that, she wanted to prolong Cardia's suffering first.

After tiring of that particular submission hold Rika let go of the girl's arms after punishing them for several moments, satisfied she had weakened them enough. She'd then reach down and grab Cardia's shirt, and try to remove it from her body. If Rika managed that, she'd wrap it around Cardia's throat, choking her with her own shirt!
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:55 am

"Ahhhh!" Cardia groaned, her arms flopping to the ground, searing in pain she wasn't even conscious enough to take the measure of. She offered no resistance as Rika took off her shirt. At this point, she had none to give.

As the shirt wrapped around her neck, Cardia's eyes shot wide, she gasped weakly, her legs bucking softly for a few seconds before she fell limp once more.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:14 am

"Lesson number five," Rika growled in Cardia's ear. "Use whatever you can as a weapon." She felt Cardia go limp underneath her,so she loosened the shirt adn tossed it aside. She didn't know if Cardia was unconscious or not and she didn't care. She was in a drunken rage.

Getting off of Cardia's back Rika would then procede to strip the girl of all her clothes, top to bottom until she was completely nude. She'd then haul her to her feet, and in an icredible display of strength and willpower, she would actually lift the bigger girl over her head. She strained slightly under the weight but she didn't falter, walking over to the side of the ring. And then, with a yell of effort, Rika would throw Cardia right out of the ring to the gym mats below.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next